Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show for 06/24/2013 - Very weird $74.66 freeroll!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff,

Please keep badguy off the show in the future. 30 minutes of him sucking your dick each week is too painful to listen to. His segments are pure hall of shit. This fucking guy calls out Brandon for taking his ball and running away yet everything out of his mouth is either a lie or him trying to jerk someone off. Christ, the guy even called his mommy to tell her you made the final table. You really think he'll make it out to vegas? For the third year in a row, yeah right.

Congratulations of your big cash. I saw your pictures at pokernews and you looked skinny. I don't understand your fetish of having a heart attack. Your parents are both still alive, it doesn't appear there are genetic issues yet you seem convinced you're a heart attack waiting to happen.
    Heart attack is by far the most likely health issue that can kill me in the next 10 years.

Danger for men starts in their 40s, even without a family history of heart problems.

Both of my grandfathers did die from heart attacks, though one had a contributing factor that would not apply to me.

Things like cancer don't scare me because they are super rare to hit men in their 40s.

Load Metric
    Druff, get Chad Ellie on radio next week. He just got out of prison
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Druff,

Please keep badguy off the show in the future. 30 minutes of him sucking your dick each week is too painful to listen to. His segments are pure hall of shit. This fucking guy calls out Brandon for taking his ball and running away yet everything out of his mouth is either a lie or him trying to jerk someone off. Christ, the guy even called his mommy to tell her you made the final table. You really think he'll make it out to vegas? For the third year in a row, yeah right.

Congratulations of your big cash. I saw your pictures at pokernews and you looked skinny. I don't understand your fetish of having a heart attack. Your parents are both still alive, it doesn't appear there are genetic issues yet you seem convinced you're a heart attack waiting to happen.
    Heart attack is by far the most likely health issue that can kill me in the next 10 years.

Danger for men starts in their 40s, even without a family history of heart problems.

Both of my grandfathers did die from heart attacks, though one had a contributing factor that would not apply to me.

Things like cancer don't scare me because they are super rare to hit men in their 40s.
    It seems like you're overly concerned about this for being such a young guy. And this is coming from someone who is borderline hypochondriac.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It seems like you're overly concerned about this for being such a young guy. And this is coming from someone who is borderline hypochondriac.

I am kind of same way as druff which is probably why I drink. Drinking is a way to turn down the dial on being overly concerned about something you dont have that much control over.

To me it seems irrational if you are not overly concerned about your mortality. What is more important than that beside perhaps your family? Sometimes I wish I was religious and could lie to myself, as this fear of death could be alleviated by the fairy tale of an after life.

Complete darkness is a scary thought imo but at this time in human history we all are going to face it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

I am kind of same way as druff which is probably why I drink. Drinking is a way to turn down the dial on being overly concerned about something you dont have that much control over.

To me it seems irrational if you are not overly concerned about your mortality. What is more important than that beside perhaps your family? Sometimes I wish I was religious and could lie to myself, as this fear of death could be alleviated by the fairy tale of an after life.

Complete darkness is a scary thought imo but at this time in human history we all are going to face it.
    I was in a place late last yr early this year where I was convinced I was going to die. I had chest pains all the time. Emergency room visits, thousands in misc doctors. Everyone said it was anxiety. Blood work, chest xrays, MRI's and all the other tests came back perfect. You drink, I take Xanax. Same difference imo. Shits not worth obsessing over. Easier said than done though.

Load Metric
    To me it seems irrational if you are not overly concerned about your mortality.
    Isn't being overly concerned about anything irrational by definition?

Load Metric
    Also, I approve of China as permanent co-host. Guy's no Brandon but I'd rather listen to his input than Vwls. At least his opinions towards the shows topics are relevant.

Load Metric
    Also, I approve of China as permanent co-host. Guy's no Brandon but I'd rather listen to his input than Vwls. At least his opinions towards the shows topics are relevant.

china has consistently been a very good addition to the show.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

I never understood what there is to worry about dying. You born, you live, you die. That's it. I imagine that it's how I felt before I was born, which was obv nothing. Live each day to the fullest and appreciate it all as much as possible. I don't advocate hedonism but don't frown upon those who do; we're only here for a short bit of time.

I suppose dying may be a bit of a concern if/when I get married and have kids, as suddenly dying could mean financial difficulties, other hardships for them. However, I've been saving since age 18, have no debts and am in good physical health.

Worrying about dying is a futile waste of precious life.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

china has consistently been a very good addition to the show.
    Thanks guys. I enjoy co-hosting when I can. I try and bring whatever I can for the show and like discussing a lot of the topics Druff comes up with.

I will try and make it every week I can but sometimes can't due to shit going on in my life and sometimes I go through some odd sleep cycles where I am waking up @ odd hours.

That said I just want to put it out there that I'm not trying to replace Brandon or anything and obv if he ever decides to come back I'll gladly go to the bench unless they wanted me on as a 3rd wheel when I can make it.

Probably will be doing "The Zone Blitz " though again in the fall.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

fuck i can't wait for football season

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Pats will be killer this year, obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Maybe a Cmoney call in on the weeks that the wormhole is open?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Will try and set that up

Load Metric

Will try and set that up
    only if the wormhole approves. I doubt the wormhole really appreciates blatant bragging + growing audiences.

I have a woody just thinking about the wormhole from last year.

Thread Information