Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vaporizers for pot

Load Metric

Vaporizers for pot

I'm thinking this is the way to go.

Who vapes and any recommendations for a good value vape?

Comments

rickastley: 3 shit threads in a row

simpdog: ^^this shut it down

Baron Von Strucker: looking for a pot vape too

Gold
    Load Metric
    I need a rec for a good portable vape too. I need to try some of that bho crack too

Load Metric

Comments

Henry: link

Gold
    Load Metric
    Do you have this?
    It doesn't look too stealth.
    I like the price but haven't heard of this one.

Load Metric
    This is all so stupid, just like "wax". That is butane, so your essentially adding ingredients.

Marijuana, in it's purest form is just sunlight and water. True photosynthesis. No mold, no added anything. If you are advocating, "wax" and all this other crap, with additives, you should be put in your place. Take notes Micon.

Marijuana should be legal because it is god given and pure. It takes just sunlight and water for the flower to grow. It really is this simple, and natural. All the rest of this, is where you begin to change the equation.

Comments

vegas1369: Vaping is purest form of smoking there is. Nothing other than heat is added during the process.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I just want to try wax and bho. I know some portable vapes are for oils only and some do flowers and oils. I don't know about anything other than the normal stuff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    I just want to try wax and bho. I know some portable vapes are for oils only and some do flowers and oils. I don't know about anything other than the normal stuff.
    For stealth (not for oils) try pax by ploom:

Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    also this guy does reviews and seems to know what he's talking about"

http://www.vapecritic.com/

Comments

Henry: link
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This is all so stupid, just like "wax". That is butane, so your essentially adding ingredients.

Marijuana, in it's purest form is just sunlight and water. True photosynthesis. No mold, no added anything. If you are advocating, "wax" and all this other crap, with additives, you should be put in your place. Take notes Micon.

Marijuana should be legal because it is god given and pure. It takes just sunlight and water for the flower to grow. It really is this simple, and natural. All the rest of this, is where you begin to change the equation.
    So are opium and coca.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

So are opium and coca.
    They should also be legal.

Libertarianism, bro

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Pax is the best portable vape on the market for flowers.

I have one, the only trick is that it requires frequent cleaning, but it's as easy as setting the mouth piece in rubbing alcohol overnight and running a quick pipe cleaner through it.

If oil/wax/budder is your thing, then go with the Atmos e-pens.

Also, to the dude freaking out about excess butane in the wax, if you make it properly with a vacuum oven and purge it, you effectively remove all traces of butane.

Comments

Henry: my man

Gold
    Load Metric
    How's strong of A smell does the pax give off Avon?

Silver
    Load Metric
    It's definitely much stronger smelling than the Magic Flight Launch Box, especially while the unit is warm from use.

But is also discreet enough to use in public and throw in your pocket. The vapor you exhale doesn't smell bad, it's mainly the warmed herb in the unit itself.

The only time I will use it in a movie theater is if it's a half empty theater. But outdoors you are fine anywhere.

Highly recommend though. Bought mine six months ago, and still get really good use out of it. Battery lasts a long time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

So are opium and coca.
    They should also be legal.

Libertarianism, bro
    Just checking.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    I considered titling this thread 'FAO: Avon, vegas, corrigan - vapes', wish I did now lol. Three heavy hitters!

Pax looks slick!

Load Metric
    A lot of people really like the Pax, but I think many folks base their opinion on how it looks, rather then it's performance. It needs to be constantly cleaned and the mouthpiece is poorly designed. Made in China from cheap materials and is a conduction design..
    Personally, I think the Thermovape Cera is a much better unit. Made from ceramics and stainless steel, or titanium if you chose this option. Also it's made in the USA and is a convection type vape.

http://thermovape.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    The Pax is the best portable vape on the market for flowers.

I have one, the only trick is that it requires frequent cleaning, but it's as easy as setting the mouth piece in rubbing alcohol overnight and running a quick pipe cleaner through it.

If oil/wax/budder is your thing, then go with the Atmos e-pens.

Also, to the dude freaking out about excess butane in the wax, if you make it properly with a vacuum oven and purge it, you effectively remove all traces of butane.

Load Metric
    The Arizer solo is also a good portable choice. It is not as stealth as the pax, because it has a glass mouthpiece, but the flavor is better and so is ease of cleaning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Do you have this?
    It doesn't look too stealth.
    I like the price but haven't heard of this one.
    IMO next to the volcano it is the best vaporizor out there, and I have used a lot of them.

I suggested one to another member of these boards a while ago and he thanked me for years...lol

The only downside is they can break. I've had some last for years, and others not so long, maybe 8 months, but for the price, who cares. They do have a legit warranty though, I've used it a few times.

Proper temp IMO is 355.

Load Metric
    Damn, after reading through this thread I'm feeling out of the loop. I knew nothing of these oil/wax vapes.

Old school.

Load Metric
    volcano for home pax for on the go.

Thread Information