Thread: Lindgren Binks 5k NLHE Bracelet for over 600K

Load Metric

Lindgren Binks 5k NLHE Bracelet for over 600K

Now the question is will Mr Degen Lindgren pay anybody back and was he backed in the tourney partially, completely? Hmm inquiring minds want to know considering this is Lindgrens 2nd large cash recently (the other being the WPT World Championship FT 2nd place for 650k) 1 1/4 Mil in roughly a month decent heater but time to pay back some folks .. (Side note anybody wonder if Micon will show up for the payoff he's owed by Lindgren over some Fantasy Football crap from 2011)

Comments

big dick: primetime ballwasher

Load Metric
    Besides paying off his backers why would Erick Lindgren pay back anyone else?
    His wife Erica should bitch slap his ass and steal all his money.

Micon has zero chance of ever getting paid back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How many people got paid from his last big cash?

Anyone know?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Anyone know?
    Apparently he paid some

Josh Weiland ‏@wileyveteren 1h
    @haralabob @golferjosh did u see any money after his 2nd place at bellagio?? Cause he paid out, the minimum but he paid

Edit: From what I've dug up he's had backers for the tournaments and Haralabob was bitching that they wouldn't allow Lindgren to pay back debts by dipping into the backer's winnings. So I'd imagine he's been paying "the minimum" because he's only been getting minimal money binking these tournaments.

imo if I'm a backer and a guy owes debts, I really don't give a shit. I want my part of the backing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Anyone know?
    Apparently he paid some

@haralabob @golferjosh did u see any money after his 2nd place at bellagio?? Cause he paid out, the minimum but he paid

Edit: From what I've dug up he's had backers for the tournaments and Haralabob was bitching that they wouldn't allow Lindgren to pay back debts by dipping into the backer's winnings. So I'd imagine he's been paying "the minimum" because he's only been getting minimal money binking these tournaments.

imo if I'm a backer and a guy owes debts, I really don't give a shit. I want my part of the backing.
    Yup, I said this on radio.

Pretty sure Lindgren has to give a healthy % to the backer first, which really cuts into what he can pay people.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

Anyone know?
    Apparently he paid some

Well I wouldn't worry about Haralabob. Check out his twitter timeline.
    He sat court side for the last 2 games of the NBA finals. He must be doing OK.
    https://twitter.com/haralabob

Load Metric
    His twitter account, above, is a perfect example of a person who has an inflated sense that people need to hear every one of his thoughts.

You are sitting courtside at a game 7 championship, and you send 30 or so meaningless tweets?

Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob 10h
    I mean they got a fastbreak layup after a made 3. Also LBJ looks exhausted
    Expand
    Gotta love the spurs commitment to running. G7 4th q no problem push off a made 3
    Expand
    This LeBron that makes me feel good about the world. The one who isn't afraid to take an open jumper.
    Expand
    Foster has his grubby hands all over this game
    Expand
    Regroup. http://instagram.com/p/azkY3Yv7sg/
    Expand
    Oops not if its a clear path
    Expand
    2 smart fouls by Neal this half.
    Expand
    @CakeEater12 my friends are here just not into sitting courtside and I'm not that generous
    View conversation
    Haralabos Voulgaris ‏@haralabob 11h
    The lady next to me is all kinds of adorable. If she was single and I was sixty. I'd lock that up
    Expand
    “@basquiatball: Mario Chalmers ate a fire flower”
    View conversation
    Aaron Charpentier ‏@76Philly 11h
    @haralabob Battier killing the under one three at a time
    Retweeted by Haralabos Voulgaris
    View conversation
    What.A.Game
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    20k“@Todd_Pierce04: @haralabob how much would u pay for that guy in pink pants to vacate his seat remainder of game? Lol”
    View conversation
    There is no difference between these two teams. Can we just cancel next year and have em play 82 more games?
    Expand
    Lebron playing like this Is not fair. Unguardable. #godmode
    Expand

Comments

thesidedish: haralob confirmed irrelevant douche on twitter

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm sure Erick wants to do the right thing and pay back his debts. I am happy for him and his family for the big cashes recently and I'm sure this is a big burden off his back and the tarnish on his name will begin to wear off. Erick is moral and has character and am sure he got over his head and will do the right and only thing to do, and that is to come clean and pay off his debtors who were there for him in his time of need.

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Now the question is will Mr Degen Lindgren pay anybody back and was he backed in the tourney partially, completely? Hmm inquiring minds want to know considering this is Lindgrens 2nd large cash recently (the other being the WPT World Championship FT 2nd place for 650k) 1 1/4 Mil in roughly a month decent heater but time to pay back some folks .. (Side note anybody wonder if Micon will show up for the payoff he's owed by Lindgren over some Fantasy Football crap from 2011)

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: well said..... there is no denying his talents as a poker player, i hope for his family sake he stays away from sports betting.

Load Metric
    I'd be cool w/that being the story (FTP closed and that sent him in a tail spill), except there were too many stories prior to that happening where he was just a prick.
    The one w/Haralabob and the one w/micon and the fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by chafra View Post
    I'm sure Erick wants to do the right thing and pay back his debts. I am happy for him and his family for the big cashes recently and I'm sure this is a big burden off his back and the tarnish on his name will begin to wear off. Erick is moral and has character and am sure he got over his head and will do the right and only thing to do, and that is to come clean and pay off his debtors who were there for him in his time of need.

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Load Metric
    I know what you are saying, he is pretty full of himself, but he does have over 32000 followers, (he would have even more but he banned Crowe Didley,) and it is only during games.
    During the season he is always giving out live bets, & halftime plays.

One he sent one out before the game, he was all "I'm the only guy here who bought court side seats and want nothing to happen."
    Yeah I'm sure you are the only sharp in the arena that has the under.

Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    His twitter account, above, is a perfect example of a person who has an inflated sense that people need to hear every one of his thoughts.

You are sitting courtside at a game 7 championship, and you send 30 or so meaningless tweets?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I know what you are saying, he is pretty full of himself, but he does have over 32000 followers, (he would have even more but he banned Crowe Didley,) and it is only during games.

One he sent one out before the game, he was all "I'm the only guy here who bought court side seats and want nothing to happen."

This guy has always turned me off. Not so sure, a lot of what he throws out there, doesn't actually come from other sources. Obviously bright and solid poker player, but on a personal level, not my cup of tea!

Comments

Deal: other than the "Bright and Solid" part, this describes you

big dick: .

Load Metric

he blocked me too and i have no idea why

crowe, how could he?

Comments

Crowe Diddly: he's a monster, that's how. :(

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

he blocked me too and i have no idea why

crowe, how could he?

Comments

WillieMcFML: :knife <---he's going to get it

DRK Star: I laughed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Besides paying off his backers why would Erick Lindgren pay back anyone else?
    His wife Erica should bitch slap his ass and steal all his money.

Micon has zero chance of ever getting paid back.

I have it on very good authority that she now controls the financial strings.
    It's hearsay and I'm not going to divulge my source... I was told they saw this coming and Erica insisted they put a few million away somewhere where only she can access the $.
    Only a rumor really, but I'm quite sure this is true.

Thread Information