Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hernandez killing dudes?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I heard this on the radio and was thinking what took so long, I forgot this is a completely separate case.

If this is true, he killed 2 guys, six weeks later signed a 40m contract w/NE, and then played the season as a double murderer.
    Unreal.

Aaron Hernandez charged in 2 more shooting deaths

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/art...hs-5480549.php

BOSTON (AP) — Aaron Hernandez ambushed and shot to death two men after a chance encounter inside a Boston nightclub, prosecutors said Thursday as they announced new murder charges against the former NFL star, who was already awaiting trial in another shooting death.
    Unreal this fucker had life by the balls and fuck it all off for the "GANGSTER" life style

Comments

big dick: dumbest guy in the history of the world
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This fool was found with a "shank like weapon" in his cell. They have put him in segregation.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...ank-found-cell

Comments

big dick: dumbest guy in the history of the world

Load Metric
    Doc was a fun watch.

Remains shocking to me; the documentary talked a lot about CTE (which he had) but it's tough to pin that as a factor given that he was apparently able to hide his true colors from the Patriots and play well enough to earn a huge payday.

Just a stone cold killer who happened to be good at football.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Doc was a fun watch.

Remains shocking to me; the documentary talked a lot about CTE (which he had) but it's tough to pin that as a factor given that he was apparently able to hide his true colors from the Patriots and play well enough to earn a huge payday.

Just a stone cold killer who happened to be good at football.

AGreed, highly doubtful CTE had anything to do with this. Just a murderer, period. If everyone with CTE became a killer we'd have thousands of professionals and amateurs running around murdering people. CTE in Aarons case is a copout

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sociopath. Crazy thing for me was the camera footage from his own house right after he killed the dude. Hanging out like nothing happen, no emotions whatsoever. There is also footage of him at a gas station right before he was gonna kill the guy. Hernandez is dancing around and buying bubble gum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Sociopath. Crazy thing for me was the camera footage from his own house right after he killed the dude. Hanging out like nothing happen, no emotions whatsoever. There is also footage of him at a gas station right before he was gonna kill the guy. Hernandez is dancing around and buying bubble gum.

I agree more socio than physco because he did show some remorse... wait did he? Now I'm going 50/50 socio/psycho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

I agree more socio than physco because he did show some remorse... wait did he? Now I'm going 50/50 socio/psycho
    Highly developed compartmentalization skills. Necessitated by the gay thing and his Pops.

A tad more focus on what the Patriots knew and when and their ability to compartmentalize was in order but that’s a quibble.

The Hernandez is gay thing is still the headline. Nobody had a clue until the rope was around his neck.

Read about and saw Hernandez every day for years. I was pretty stunned about what I didn’t know.

Superb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Highly developed compartmentalization skills. Necessitated by the gay thing and his Pops.

A tad more focus on what the Patriots knew and when and their ability to compartmentalize was in order but that’s a quibble.

The Hernandez is gay thing is still the headline. Nobody had a clue until the rope was around his neck.

Read about and saw Hernandez every day for years. I was pretty stunned about what I didn’t know.

Superb
    It is very odd, perhaps psychotic to be able to compartmentalize like that. Oh I may be in jail for life, just like training camp! or I killed two guys on the street last evening for essentially nothing, wonder how my 40 million dollar contract is coming along.

The interesting thing though is his apparent love for his daughter almost rules out psychopath. So I revert back to sociopath, no matter what it was he was sick and dealt with those issues in a sad (murder/suicide) way.

Research tells us there are many sociopaths and psychopaths among us, usually in corporate world (CEO's). Some have to be professional athletes and it almost lends itself to becoming one if you have the physical skills on top of it.

Thread Information