Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show for 06/19/2013 9pm PT - NOTE LATE START TIME

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show for 06/19/2013 9pm PT - NOTE LATE START TIME

Show begins at 9:00pm PDT on Wednesday, June 19, 2013.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

FREEROLL CANCELED THIS WEEK. WILL RETURN NEXT WEEK.

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 9:30pm PDT on Tuesday, 6/19/2013 (note special start time)
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: TBA. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

Freeroll money thanks to the generosity of:
    N/A

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Revolution Gaming (network of Lock, Cake, and Juicy Stakes) circling the drain

- "Straight Flush" author Ben Mezrich posting fake reviews on Amazon to combat 1-star reviews from poker community

- Did dealer at WSOP know in advance that Mike Sowers would take bad beat?

- Poker player Kevin "Phawp" Boudreau has unexpected aneurysm, may not live

- Genting Poker steals bonus money from Hendon Mob players

- Erik Ryland dominating on Ultimate Poker. We will call one of his UP groupies who gave her number to him.

- Software problems, difficult cashout process, annoying captchas dog Ultimate Poker

- Blackjack dealers at Wynn apparently make $90k per year - should you still tip them?

- WSOP Little One for One Drop is a Big One for Caesars

- Druff returns to WSOP after 16-day hiatus, tries to avenge last year's $5k Limit Bubble finish

- After a lot of work, tweet-to-post WSOP updates restored on PFA

- Caesars deducts RCs from Druff's account for eating at two nonexistent restaurants

- Possible Ken Scalir call

- Possible badguy23/joseythepussycat call

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Not sure if you noticed but:

https://twitter.com/DanOBrienPoker/status/347268597783097344

In summary Dan O Brien asks if it is correct that players can't ask to see a losing player's hand at showdown at the WSOP
    WSOPTD replies that this is correct and it's rule number 70
    O Brien shoots back that the rule actually states they CAN request it
    WSOPTD said he should report people abusing it
    O Brien says how can you abuse something you're allowed to do as stated by the rules and requests it be changed immediately
    WSOPTD comes back saying to talk in private

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Show begins at 9:00pm PDT on Wednesday, June 19, 2013.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a freeroll this week. We need donations! Right now we only have $15. If I don't get more, it will be a winner-take-all format.

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 9:30pm PDT on Tuesday, 6/19/2013 (note special start time)
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: TBA. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

Freeroll money thanks to the generosity of:
    SenseiKreese ($5)
    Hockey Guy ($5)
    BeerAndPoker ($5)

All money donated from others will be held over until next week. If you really want to add to this week instead, please let me know.

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by January 1, 2013.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher. If you were an old-school regular user from NWP/DD who I remember, you will automatically qualify even if you weren't registered by 1/1/2013.

You will also automatically qualify if I remember you from NWP/DD, provided you are not banned from this site.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Revolution Gaming (network of Lock, Cake, and Juicy Stakes) circling the drain

- "Straight Flush" author Ben Mezrich posting fake reviews on Amazon to combat 1-star reviews from poker community

- Did dealer at WSOP know in advance that Mike Sowers would take bad beat?

- Poker player Kevin "Phawp" Boudreau has unexpected aneurysm, may not live

- Genting Poker steals bonus money from Hendon Mob players

- Erik Ryland dominating on Ultimate Poker. We will call one of his UP groupies who gave her number to him.

- Software problems, difficult cashout process, annoying captchas dog Ultimate Poker

- Blackjack dealers at Wynn apparently make $90k per year - should you still tip them?

- WSOP Little One for One Drop is a Big One for Caesars

- Druff returns to WSOP after 16-day hiatus, tries to avenge last year's $5k Limit Bubble finish

- After a lot of work, tweet-to-post WSOP updates restored on PFA

- Caesars deducts RCs from Druff's account for eating at two nonexistent restaurants

- Possible Ken Scalir call

- Possible badguy23/joseythepussycat call

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355
    This is the first time in 6 years you ever included me as a possible call? The pussycat obv does it for you!! Only now you mention me in the things to do list!!! Druff it's war!!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Not sure if you noticed but:

https://twitter.com/DanOBrienPoker/status/347268597783097344

In summary Dan O Brien asks if it is correct that players can't ask to see a losing player's hand at showdown at the WSOP
    WSOPTD replies that this is correct and it's rule number 70
    O Brien shoots back that the rule actually states they CAN request it
    WSOPTD said he should report people abusing it
    O Brien says how can you abuse something you're allowed to do as stated by the rules and requests it be changed immediately
    WSOPTD comes back saying to talk in private
    TDA rules seem much more sensible

14:Asking to See a Hand.
    Except where house policy requires a hand to be shown or provides an express right to see a hand on request, asking to see a hand is a privilege granted at TD’s discretion to protect the integrity of the game (suspicion of invalid hand, collusion, etc). This privilege is not to be abused. A player who mucks his hand face down at showdown without fully tabling it loses any rights he may have to ask to see any hand.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    I will throw in $5 to the freeroll, but i can only pay with BCP funds. Druff do what you want to with it but it will probably be tomorrow night before i can ship.

Load Metric
    I'll be sure to call in...Will be running about half an hour late.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    damn the one time i play the tournament its for $15, sounds about right

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I placed third in the 5/28 freeroll for the Radio Show. It paid $8, please add this to tonight's freeroll if possible.

Thanks.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    SHOWTIME!!!! Court is in session!!!!

Name:  pokdruffjudge.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  48.1 KBName:  pokdruffjudge.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  48.1 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    BREAKING: Court is Delayed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Show will begin at 10pm due to unforeseen internet & hotel problems (don't ask -- I am too frustrated to even talk about it on radio).

Tournament canceled because it will just get too late, and I don't think that's fair to people on the east coast.

If you want to listen live, great. See you in 40 min.

Load Metric
    Show will begin at 10pm due to unforeseen internet & hotel problems (don't ask -- I am too frustrated to even talk about it on radio).

Tournament canceled because it will just get too late, and I don't think that's fair to people on the east coast.

Load Metric
    Did this thing ever pop off or what?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

Load Metric

They told Druff he would have to pay $15 for internet and he pulled out his 7 star gold card. Still would only take $15 so he passed on paying for internet.

Currently is driving around trying to find free wifi that is fast enough to host radio + open until late.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

They told Druff he would have to pay $15 for internet and he pulled out his 7 star gold card. Still would only take $15 so he passed on paying for internet.

Currently is driving around trying to find free wifi that is fast enough to host radio + open until late.
    lol

Load Metric
    Golly gee,

Mom already said I could stay up late to play the tournament.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    druff plus china is da tits!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    RAISED MY EYEBROWS...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great Show tonight!

I called in but it was around 4am my time being drunk and super tired riding very little sleep the past few days so I'm sure I sounded retarded but whatever.

In honor of Drexel being on the show:

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Lupe Fiasco Show Goes On Rep

Thread Information