Thread: John McAfee on how to remove McAfee virus software

Load Metric

John McAfee on how to remove McAfee virus software

awesome video ....A++++

semi nsfw due to scantily clad women but should be ok anywhere....since the IT nerds will laugh anyways.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    awesome video ....A++++

semi nsfw due to scantily clad women but should be ok anywhere....since the IT nerds will laugh anyways.

Solid video.

On that note, I have no clue why people still use anti-virus software. It just eats up memory. I keep an install on a disk that I run maybe once every 2 years in safe mode if I suspect something is wrong, but I would never in my life even consider permanently installing an anti-virus.

Comments

gut: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's true virus software does eat up memory but their is tons of shit out there right now mostly malware that tries to install random stuff to make money off people from click through advertising trying to fool you into buying shit,etc...

Your best to go with lighter versions of virus software which at least to me McAfee has always been an a memory hog. You should run regular malware scans as well because some of this stuff can be nasty and spread little by little if it makes it's way onto your computer. No browser is completely safe from it these malicious hackers are tricky fuckers.

To not have anything virus protection at all is like going out to a bar to mack on some chicks without having any rubbers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    It's true virus software does eat up memory but their is tons of shit out there right now mostly malware that tries to install random stuff to make money off people from click through advertising trying to fool you into buying shit,etc...

Your best to go with lighter versions of virus software which at least to me McAfee has always been an a memory hog. You should run regular malware scans as well because some of this stuff can be nasty and spread little by little if it makes it's way onto your computer. No browser is completely safe from it these malicious hackers are tricky fuckers.

To not have anything virus protection at all is like going out to a bar to mack on some chicks without having any rubbers.
    You don't need to download anti-virus software. Even light weight anti-viruses take up too much memory. You can easily use something like Malware-bytes and you don't have to keep it constantly running either.

Not having an anti-virus is perfectly fine.

Load Metric

Thread Information