Thread: TitanPoker.com Acted Like a Scam

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

TitanPoker.com Acted Like a Scam

I signed up for Titanpoker.com yesterday and their support approached right after I joined through online chat. I chat with the support nicely and gone ahead to made a deposit to start playing.

I started playing in 2 player table, holdem poker. I lost two times. Both hands I got a pair but the player got two pairs. What a coincidence! And then suddenly my account has been blocked. I immediately chat again with Titanpoker support and sent an email. Their support can't do anything but asking me to wait for 48 hours. They are totally unreasonable to block a new customer this way.

They support is not honest also. They told me that I only need to earn 500 points to get every $10 bonus released to my account but after I signed up and deposited, their system showed I need to earn 600 points for every $10 bonus to release to me. When I ask about withdrawal question, they told there is no term I need to meet to withdraw. Now I wonder their withdrawal is that easy.

I did some searches in Google and found there are quit a lot of scam complaints on Titanpoker.com.

Load Metric
    The online support on Ipoker is def not the best. You should not take what they say as a guarantee. Always try o get it send to your email account. You probably got the terms regarding your bonus send to you, check your emails.

Withdrawls have often a certain playthrough requirements, should be in the TOS you agreed to.

And if your account is clean it should be unblocked soon, maybe they will request some documents. Normally they only request those before you try to cash out though.

As a rule, I always verify new accounts after I signed up but before I deposit $ into my account.

Give an update when you hear something new from Titan.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinWright View Post
    Not that I believe your story but who the fuck ever gave you permission to use charitable funds for the good of your cock.

Thread Information