Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poker Player Kevin "Phwap" Boudreau in critical condition.. may not live..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    2 weeks after the bypass surgery he was water skiing. lol
    Impossible. More likely he had angioplasty to unclog the arteries. There is no way after two weeks that anyone with a wired together chest with associated cut muscles is going waterskiing. At that point in the recovery it's a chore to goto the bathroom and walking a flight of stairs is unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkeykilla View Post
    2 weeks after the bypass surgery he was water skiing. lol
    Impossible. More likely he had angioplasty to unclog the arteries. There is no way after two weeks that anyone with a wired together chest with associated cut muscles is going waterskiing. At that point in the recovery it's a chore to goto the bathroom and walking a flight of stairs is unlikely.

Okay maybe I have the 2 weeks part wrong but it was very soon after.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just noticed from reading his Twitter that he was also an original AP victim and was tweeting criticism of Ben Mezrich's book.

That makes me even sadder to hear what happened.

I was informed during the radio show (from a usually reliable source) that Kevin passed away, but I cannot find independent confirmation of this.

This is one time I hope I was wrong on radio.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just noticed from reading his Twitter that he was also an original AP victim and was tweeting criticism of Ben Mezrich's book.

I was informed during the radio show (from a usually reliable source) that Kevin passed away, but I cannot find independent confirmation of this.

I doubt that the radio can announce such information without real confirmation of the fact...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by johnline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I doubt that the radio can announce such information without real confirmation of the fact...
    I'm going to preemptively remove your signature privileges. I'm sure you understand.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    ran across intially on twitter feed and did some digging. Apparently the guy collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where it was found he had a huge hematoma (pooling of blood) on his brain. By the sounds of it it was probably an cerebral aneurysm which ruptured, which if true does tend to lead to major permanent neuro damage or death (same thing killed my stepfather in 2008 and his sister in 2012). He's known primary as a high stakes cash player vs tournament player but is well liked among those that know him.
    "

this fella is Ok..he was at WSOP in July! good job bro

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    ran across intially on twitter feed and did some digging. Apparently the guy collapsed and was rushed to the hospital where it was found he had a huge hematoma (pooling of blood) on his brain. By the sounds of it it was probably an cerebral aneurysm which ruptured, which if true does tend to lead to major permanent neuro damage or death (same thing killed my stepfather in 2008 and his sister in 2012). He's known primary as a high stakes cash player vs tournament player but is well liked among those that know him.
    "

this fella is Ok..he was at WSOP in July! good job bro
    I don't think he's okay. I believe he still has lots of after-effects from this, but at least he's alive and coherent enough to play poker.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Question

I wonder if the fellow shows up this fall?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    get well soon Kevin

did Ron Jeremy live ?
    I did read somewhere about Ron Jeremy having Health Problems recently, but I looked up Ron Jeremy on Google, and I don't see anything about his Health Problems, just allegations that he raped Women.... :/

Thread Information