Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow this just happened to me on UP

Load Metric

Wow this just happened to me on UP

You have no idea how pissed I am...It's more about the time I spent at the tables this morning waiting for a spot like this vs the money. Druff what you think?...I'm not lying when I say its 75%+ I double up given these players man.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=4044

Load Metric
    obv saved you money, you know the third heart was on its way.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    You have no idea how pissed I am...It's more about the time I spent at the tables this morning waiting for a spot like this vs the money. Druff what you think?...I'm not lying when I say its 75%+ I double up given these players man.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...postcount=4044

Load Metric
    "I should also note even if the players come fourth and say what they had it is irrelevant as they are more than capable of running large bluffs and have in the past and I have a history of playing very aggressive."

i put you on this range:

[ ]Canadian
    [ ]too upset to check
    [ ]just sloppy like me
    [ ]thinks it is correct

Comments

Belly Buster: using gay 4 style brackets
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    "I should also note even if the players come fourth and say what they had it is irrelevant as they are more than capable of running large bluffs and have in the past and I have a history of playing very aggressive."

i put you on this range:

[ ]Canadian
    [x]too upset to check
    [x]just sloppy like me
    [x]thinks it is correct

Load Metric
    Im ip banned from 2p2 could someone copy and paste the article or w/e it was op posted? thanks

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Im ip banned from 2p2 could someone copy and paste the article or w/e it was op posted? thanks
    I am on windows 8 on a newer operating system...My computer is completely smooth of errors. About 6 other poker sites have ran 100% perfectly for more than 6 months. Have played thousands of hands mostly 3/6 and I am one of the top rakers on the site - including being part of the VIP club.
    The reason I was in this game was because of Randy Dandy ironically the site pro but yes he doesn't seem to care about these limits it seems and hes one of the ones im up the most money on. ( you can check your database to confirm) Also CK is a very inexperienced reg in my opinion. I will no longer play on this site even when version 2.0 comes out if this is not resolved. All action froze and I did not see the action nor the results of the hand and I don't want to know.

I would like a $372 credit (the $108 in the middle and a double up of my stack) I think this is more than fair as it could of easily been a triple up given the players. Upon a quick search I have found this has happened to others as well but they were not as affected as me and did not make a big deal of it as they were not involved in a major hand. Also I should note when I returned to the table after re-starting the client I typed "Randy we have a huge problem" He immediately left the table. Even though it's obvious he had no idea I still think its funny it happened against the site pro.

Name:  5wxOia2.jpg
Views: 957
Size:  359.1 KB

I should also note even if the players come fourth and say what they had it is irrelevant as they are more than capable of running large bluffs and have in the past and I have a history of playing very aggressive.

Comments

big dick: thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ryland, I feel for you here.

When I used to play on Interpoker, their software was extremely buggy and crashed often. Even worse, the software lacked the ability to "check behind" automatically if you're last to act and disconnect.

I had an $11,000 disconnect at a 150/300 pound game (like 300/600 dollars at the time), where I had a set against a busted flush draw. On the river, he checked, the software crashed, I was last to act, and instead of checking behind and awarding me the $11,000 pot, it folded me and gave the guy the money. I was furious. The network (Cryptologic) ultimately settled with me for $5,500, which was still a ripoff considering most of that money was mine in the first place, and there was no reason I shouldn't have gotten the entire $11k (since I was last to act on the river and would have won the showdown, after it was checked to me). The winner got to keep the $11k!

In this case, while I admit the Ultimate Poker software seems unstable, you are not entitled to $372. This is because it's impossible to predict what your opponents WOULD have done, especially not knowing their cards. In this case, you are entitled to a refund of all the money you already put into the pot, and perhaps a token customer service credit (like $50) if they're feeling generous.

Gold
    Load Metric
    "Randy we have a huge problem"

Load Metric

Happens to their number one raking player as well...What a joke

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I totally believe you. I think the software is shit and was rushed out so they could be first to market.

That's why I think they should do the right thing, ship you what you had invested in the hands, plus a bonus of like $25-$50. You can't just expect them to ship you "double up" money assuming that your opponent would have gone all in with you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One solution here is to give generous time to reconnect, even if it slows down the game. Start everyone off with like a 60-second disconnect timebank, and if they use it, let them accumulate time back to a maximum of 60 seconds as they continue playing. At least under this system, it gives you time to restart the software and get back on the table during the hand.

Load Metric
    LOL now look at this... 5 mins later...Look at this dude's chip stack..How am i supposed to know what amount he has? 5 hands have passed and it's still like that.

EDIT : Just left the table and sat back in and it sat me with $300 LOL and his stack is still shown Effed up LOL wtf

Ryland, we know about cha'. Don't buy shoes unless they popula.

Comments

lewfather: hypebeast reps

Load Metric
    Some railbird named "Jessica" just gave me her phone number in chat and I got her pic...PFA would you hit it?

I hate to say it but...THOSE EYEBROWS!

Comments

thesidedish: no, i would never pursue an online railbird under any circumstance

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That sucks. I'm sure for those in Nevada they can't wait for WSOP.com to launch so they can say this to UP:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    Some railbird named "Jessica" just gave me her phone number in chat and I got her pic...PFA would you hit it?

I hate to say it but...THOSE EYEBROWS!

Obvious Soulmate

Load Metric
    I wonder why "Jessica" would crop himself out of that picture.

Comments

BetCheckBet: so true

Load Metric
    Wear a rubber or the kid may look like this..

Name:  eyebrows.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  11.0 KB

Comments

ThreeBet: LOL

vegas1369: HOF

ftpjesus: ROFLAMO +1

big dick: lololololol

Dan Druff: badguy comeback player of the year 2013

Thread Information