Thread: When to register?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

When to register?

I'm coming into town to waste $1k and play event #30, Sunday June 16. When's the best time to register in terms of lines? If I come in the morning (like 10am) for a 12pm tournament, will that be easy? Or do I need to do it the day before?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by system.out.println View Post
    I'm coming into town to waste $1k and play event #30, Sunday June 16. When's the best time to register in terms of lines? If I come in the morning (like 10am) for a 12pm tournament, will that be easy? Or do I need to do it the day before?
    just go the day before at night or take a trip over before u go to bed, then u can just walk up to your table and dont have to rush or worry about lines

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    just go the day before at night or take a trip over before u go to bed, then u can just walk up to your table and dont have to rush or worry about lines
    Thanks, I hope to do this. If I can't because of other obligations I was hoping the morning would be pretty empty.

Load Metric
    the morning should be fine but Chinas way is really the best way, register before you go to your hotel and go to sleep and that way you can sleep in.

Good luck and don't play scared and play smart

Thread Information