Thread: L.A.'s "Night Stalker" Serial Killer DD

Load Metric

L.A.'s "Night Stalker" Serial Killer DD

"Serial killer Richard Ramirez, Los Angeles’s “Night Stalker,” dies at 53

Richard Ramirez, the serial killer known as “the Night Stalker” who terrorized Los Angeles County and was convicted in 1989 of 13 murders, died Friday, California corrections officials said. He was 53.

Mr. Ramirez died of natural causes at a hospital in Marin County, the department said in a statement. No details were released."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...f03_story.html

too bad the California justice system moves so slow, Ramirez didn't let his victims
    die of "natural causes" the sick focker

Comments

Bootsy Collins: You're about 3 days too late

Load Metric
    He somehow had the entire state in fear.
    My mom wouldn't let us open a window at night, and where we lived then, got to 100 degrees during the day easy. That is what I remember most about him, and Feinstein told the public something she told the police she wouldn't.

I can't believe he is only 53.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After I watched the documentary on this guy it spooked me out more than any other psycho doc I have ever seen

Load Metric
    Do you get news 3 days late in Florida?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    After I watched the documentary on this guy it spooked me out more than any other psycho doc I have ever seen
    ice man tapes / chronicles whatever it was called was pretty ballsy, although I guess he lied about a lot of shit he said he did. Kid was still a hit man at the end of the day though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    More then the Ice Man?? If this spooked you out so Much China why did you ever do business with a Mexican?? Trust your reads my friend Trust your reads.

Load Metric
    Did you forget to pay your Google bill again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Do you get news 3 days late in Florida?
    saw it in Saturdays paper and figured Druff would post it because he would personally remember the "Night Stalker" terrorizing LA, i'm surprised there is not more
    outrage here that Ramirez was allowed to die of natural causes when he was not only unremorseful but wanted to kill more
    why is the State of California still feeding Charles Manson, it doesn't make an sense

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Growing up in LA in the '70s and '80s, The Night Stalker was indeed a very scary figure.

He would break into Southern California homes, brutally murder people, sometimes rape the women (usually killing them afterwards), and would mutilate their bodies after death.

He targeted homes seemingly randomly. He tried to rape a woman as old as 80. He would kill people with knives, hammers, gunshots, and his fists. He was as depraved as they come.

I never understood how he avoided execution for a staggering 24 years. He was convicted in 1989, and there was no doubt about his guilt.

I understand the necessity of an appeals process for murder convictions, but how could this possibly take 24 years? Some estimates concluded that it would be about 20 more years before Ramirez would exhaust all of his appeals and could be executed.

The California death penalty situation is very broken and badly needs reform.

These appeals processes are expensive, unnecessarily lengthy, and prevents the justice intended by the death penalty in the first place.

If someone sentenced to death (and confessed to his crimes) in the '80s can die in prison in 2013, something is very wrong.

Ironically, the left-wing forces that established these ridiculous, decades-long appeals processes are the same ones who frequently bitch about the "high cost" of the death penalty.

Load Metric
    Random acts of violence always creep me the fuck out. I can deal with hitmen who cut the fingers off of other criminals with hedge clippers and all that stuff, and even people who have a particular "taste" in victims because you know if you need to watch your back or not, but when someone randomly targets people with no rhyme or reason it gets pretty scary.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    The FBI never thought it was the same person doing a lot of these crimes cuz he used different weapons for killing the people and serial killers usually don't do that according to them. You also left out that the way this guy was captured was in an East LA residential hood by the citizens!! Also one Juror that convicted him was banging him in prison. Chicks thought this nut was good looking. Great Job by the FBI and LAPD this guy would still be on the loose if it wasn't for 2 of Johnny Seps relatives beating him in the head with a fence post after they seen him in the local 7-11.

Last edited by badguy23; 06-10-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thread Information