Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jasep, why don't you acknowledge the $100 staking competition bet?

Load Metric

Jasep, why don't you acknowledge the $100 staking competition bet?

Jasep, will you be discussing on radio this week why you said "book it" in relation to the staking competition $100 bet and have refused to acknowledge it since then?

Ship this tard the Scammer avatar Druff....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Wil you be discussing on radio this week why you said "book it" in relation to the staking competition $100 bet and have refused to acknowledge it since then?

Ship this tard the Scammer avatar Druff....
    LOL, forgot about your stupid beg thread and your insistence that your BAP was more beneficial to investors than China's, LOL@ shipping me scamming avatar, post the money and I will be happy to carry out the bet, Druff or China are suitable escrows in my eyes, just detail the terms, make sure rake back and make up are accounted for and I am good with it. I have never welched in my life sir, you are just butthurt that no one wants to give you 50 dollars to grind micros.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    LOL, forgot about your stupid beg thread and your insistence that your BAP was more beneficial to investors than China's, LOL@ shipping me scamming avatar, post the money and I will be happy to carry out the bet, Druff or China are suitable escrows in my eyes, just detail the terms, make sure rake back and make up are accounted for and I am good with it. I have never welched in my life sir, you are just butthurt that no one wants to give you 50 dollars to grind micros.
    Lol @ beg thread. I wager $100 for a $50 stake and that's begging? I would be dumber then the bum standing on the street corner! Furthermore, I agreed to the bet without a single stake from the site. I put the over/under on you paying when China busts at about 1 in 3.

The terms were already detailed! Quit trying to get out of it. How is the bet looking for you right now?

Side note; learn punctuation! You just ran like 14 sentences into one........

Load Metric
    Lol @ beg thread. I wager $100 for a $50 stake and that's begging? I would be dumber then the bum standing on the street corner! Furthermore, I agreed to the bet without a single stake from the site. I put the over/under on you paying when China busts at about 1 in 3.

The terms were already detailed! Quit trying to get out of it. How is the bet looking for you right now?

Side note; learn punctuation! You just ran like 14 sentences into one........
    If I escrow than how is it possible for me not to pay?

I never agreed to set terms and since you are bringing this issue to this forum than I think it is appropriate that the details of the wager are expressed here.

I said that I am willing to bet China's investors have a better return than yours. I also requested that one of your investors verifies that they received their return. You continue to argue that 50.00 invested in you is better than 50.00 invested in China, I disagree and I am willing to bet on it... The point of the bet is that 1. You produce more money for investors than china (with rake back included) and 2. You pay out at the end of it all... I am not going to bet that over a random sample you produce better short term results. What I am betting is that China's investors do better per 50.00 invested in his package than your investors do per 50.00 invested in your package, its simple really, that is what I proposed and that is what I am willing to escrow on. If you are willing to agree to these terms consider it booked and tell me where you would prefer the money escrowed to. If the escrow is someone I trust than we have no further issue.

Load Metric
    If I escrow than how is it possible for me not to pay?

I never agreed to set terms and since you are bringing this issue to this forum than I think it is appropriate that the details of the wager are expressed here.

I said that I am willing to bet China's investors have a better return than yours. I also requested that one of your investors verifies that they received their return. You continue to argue that 50.00 invested in you is better than 50.00 invested in China, I disagree and I am willing to bet on it... The point of the bet is that 1. You produce more money for investors than china (with rake back included) and 2. You pay out at the end of it all... I am not going to bet that over a random sample you produce better short term results. What I am betting is that China's investors do better per 50.00 invested in his package than your investors do per 50.00 invested in your package, its simple really, that is what I proposed and that is what I am willing to escrow on. If you are willing to agree to these terms consider it booked and tell me where you would prefer the money escrowed to. If the escrow is someone I trust than we have no further issue.
    So China gets 3x as long to produce results then I do?
    You propose China as the escrower? Lol
    Will Chinas backers also be forced to show he paid out? Parttimepoker does this already and I have multiple backers. Why are you not willing to rely on that?

I find it beyond humorous that you agree to the bet and then repeatedly ignore it when I ask you over and over to clarify on DD. I have to follow you to a site based on legitimizing poker and it's dealings and into a thread about your site before you will acknowledge a booked bet. The bet is set. $50 at 65% in my BAP will return more then $50 at 30% in Chinas $10000 BAP. I will escrow with Druff. How do we get the money to him, if he so agrees to this menial squabble?

Escrow is fine. Non escrow is fine. I trust you will not back out as you know I will repeatedly flame you across multiple forums. Surely $100 isn't worth that to a man like you, running a poker podcast/site and all?

Load Metric
    So China gets 3x as long to produce results then I do?
    You propose China as the escrower? Lol
    Will Chinas backers also be forced to show he paid out? Parttimepoker does this already and I have multiple backers. Why are you not willing to rely on that?

I find it beyond humorous that you agree to the bet and then repeatedly ignore it when I ask you over and over to clarify on DD. I have to follow you to a site based on legitimizing poker and it's dealings and into a thread about your site before you will acknowledge a booked bet. The bet is set. $50 at 65% in my BAP will return more then $50 at 30% in Chinas $10000 BAP. I will escrow with Druff. How do we get the money to him, if he so agrees to this menial squabble?

Escrow is fine. Non escrow is fine. I trust you will not back out as you know I will repeatedly flame you across multiple forums. Surely $100 isn't worth that to a man like you, running a poker podcast/site and all?
    The escrow isn't for you to make sure my funds are secure, I can produce tons and tons of known references that I have had financial dealings with, the escrow is for me to make sure a micro stakes grinder who shoots off at the mouth will actually pay me. You seem to think I dodged you on DD, fact is I just don't care about you enough to check your spin zone thread very often and would expect a PM if you wanted a bet. I know several of China's backers, I am positive at least two or three will verify the amounts they received at the end of it all. The reason I want you to produce someone who received a return is so that you don't just show me a random sample and say that you were a winner. If you are buying up your entire package what is stopping you from starting after a losing session that would normally be a part of your BAP, but it can easily be erased because no one wants any part of investing in you? I don't know or care about Part Time Pokers terms and conditions that's not relevant to me at all. We don't even have to waste Druff's time with any of this. I am sure any of the following would escrow and judge the contest(I would be willing to give them a few bucks for their service) and we can discuss the terms and book the bet privately through them.. Rollo Tomassi, Tony Bagadonuts, WillieMcFML, Pikachar... or you pick one, if its someone I know that's fine...

Also, you laughing at me suggesting china as an escrow is probably the most idiotic statement you have ever made, and that is saying a ton... China is routinely trusted with multiple K's of peoples money and is arguably the most respected member across all of these forums and I would trust him holding a hell of a lot more than 200.00

Load Metric
    China is routinely trusted with multiple K's of peoples money and is arguably the most respected member across all of these forums and I would trust him holding a hell of a lot more than 200.00

Load Metric
    The escrow isn't for you to make sure my funds are secure, I can produce tons and tons of known references that I have had financial dealings with, the escrow is for me to make sure a micro stakes grinder who shoots off at the mouth will actually pay me. You seem to think I dodged you on DD, fact is I just don't care about you enough to check your spin zone thread very often and would expect a PM if you wanted a bet. I know several of China's backers, I am positive at least two or three will verify the amounts they received at the end of it all. The reason I want you to produce someone who received a return is so that you don't just show me a random sample and say that you were a winner. If you are buying up your entire package what is stopping you from starting after a losing session that would normally be a part of your BAP, but it can easily be erased because no one wants any part of investing in you? I don't know or care about Part Time Pokers terms and conditions that's not relevant to me at all. We don't even have to waste Druff's time with any of this. I am sure any of the following would escrow and judge the contest(I would be willing to give them a few bucks for their service) and we can discuss the terms and book the bet privately through them.. Rollo Tomassi, Tony Bagadonuts, WillieMcFML, Pikachar... or you pick one, if its someone I know that's fine...

Also, you laughing at me suggesting china as an escrow is probably the most idiotic statement you have ever made, and that is saying a ton... China is routinely trusted with multiple K's of peoples money and is arguably the most respected member across all of these forums and I would trust him holding a hell of a lot more than 200.00
    You clearly havent been paying very much attention. I have a running BAP, just as China does. Those BAPs have set start and end times. You keep going on about how i can pick a random sample, which couldnt be further from the truth. The sample size is set!
    You are saying I can buy the whole package when I in fact have multiple investors.
    The funny thing is that China himself can verify that parttimepoker is a legit site. Do you even know what a BAP is? Mutliple backers buy a piece of a horse. Having points (both staker points and player points) on the site proves that you are a legit player who has gone through several transactions without a hitch. I should be able to link you to my BAP as proof enough that my stake has ran successfully. Im not going to ask any of my backers, who to my knowledge are not apart of any of these forums, to come to the forum to verify anything to you for a $100 bet. If thats the technicality you are trying to get off on then so be it!

I didnt mean to imply that China could not be trusted, but he would be far from an impartial observer thats for sure! You say that he is the most respected member across all the forums but seem to forget the very crux of my arguments contained herein? To offer him up as the escrow holder in this situation is absurd. If you cant see that, then you are dumber then i am giving you credit for.

I am willing to ship to Druff in whatever fashion he likes. I want whoever holds the money to realize it will be held until the end of May, as that is how long China has given himself (kind of, my terms are solid and set as his appear to be somewhat fluid). I would like an impartial 3rd party to do this, not some of your butt buddies that you are paying a fee to. Are you seriously not smart enough to realize saying something like "I would pay my buddy a fee to hold your money" isnt very bright?

Load Metric
    You clearly havent been paying very much attention. I have a running BAP, just as China does. Those BAPs have set start and end times. You keep going on about how i can pick a random sample, which couldnt be further from the truth. The sample size is set!
    You are saying I can buy the whole package when I in fact have multiple investors.
    The funny thing is that China himself can verify that parttimepoker is a legit site. Do you even know what a BAP is? Mutliple backers buy a piece of a horse. Having points (both staker points and player points) on the site proves that you are a legit player who has gone through several transactions without a hitch. I should be able to link you to my BAP as proof enough that my stake has ran successfully. Im not going to ask any of my backers, who to my knowledge are not apart of any of these forums, to come to the forum to verify anything to you for a $100 bet. If thats the technicality you are trying to get off on then so be it!

I didnt mean to imply that China could not be trusted, but he would be far from an impartial observer thats for sure! You say that he is the most respected member across all the forums but seem to forget the very crux of my arguments contained herein? To offer him up as the escrow holder in this situation is absurd. If you cant see that, then you are dumber then i am giving you credit for.

I am willing to ship to Druff in whatever fashion he likes. I want whoever holds the money to realize it will be held until the end of May, as that is how long China has given himself (kind of, my terms are solid and set as his appear to be somewhat fluid). I would like an impartial 3rd party to do this, not some of your butt buddies that you are paying a fee to. Are you seriously not smart enough to realize saying something like "I would pay my buddy a fee to hold your money" isnt very bright?
    Alright, clearly you are just a troll doing his best at trolling so whatever. Don't quote me as saying something I did not say, I named several members of the communities that we are both involved with as suitable escrows and it is not uncommon for judges and escrows to receive a percentage. I guarantee you I have ran way more BAP's than you have. I didn't bring my thoughts to Part Time Poker, I am not a member of that community, you brought your thoughts here, so quit saying PTP is sufficient for the bet.

You insulting me does nothing for the cause. I proposed you name a dollar amount for a bet, you came up with 100.00 which must be the absolute peak of your available funds based on your confidence level in yourself, but to be honest that amount of money is a joke to me for a prop bet. I decided to stick with it to avoid being made to sound like I backed out of the bet. My terms have all been laid out, if you are not willing to agree to it then shut it down sir. I am not just going to blindly agree to whatever you want.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Alright, clearly you are just a troll doing his best at trolling so whatever. Don't quote me as saying something I did not say, I named several members of the communities that we are both involved with as suitable escrows and it is not uncommon for judges and escrows to receive a percentage. I guarantee you I have ran way more BAP's than you have. I didn't bring my thoughts to Part Time Poker, I am not a member of that community, you brought your thoughts here, so quit saying PTP is sufficient for the bet.

You insulting me does nothing for the cause. I proposed you name a dollar amount for a bet, you came up with 100.00 which must be the absolute peak of your available funds based on your confidence level in yourself, but to be honest that amount of money is a joke to me for a prop bet. I decided to stick with it to avoid being made to sound like I backed out of the bet. My terms have all been laid out, if you are not willing to agree to it then shut it down sir. I am not just going to blindly agree to whatever you want.
    I have said the bet is booked multiple times and multiple times you are trying to call it off.
    I will not be forced to ask one of my anonymous backers to come to one of these sites to verify anything. 1. You wouldnt believe that person anyways, you would say its some dupe i created. 2. ASK CHINA IF PARTTIMEPOKER IS TO BE TRUSTED. His BAP is on there currently.

So it sounds like this thing is held up because you want one of my anonymous backers to come to this forum to promise you I shipped. Yes or no? For the record im willing to escrow today. Furthermore, if $100 isnt enough for you we can pump it up. Now im obviously in profit and China is way down, so that would be unfair for me to offer at this point. Nonetheless, we can do so if you wish. I dont think you wish, because you are doing everything you can to get out of this $100 bet!

Load Metric
    I have said the bet is booked multiple times and multiple times you are trying to call it off.
    I will not be forced to ask one of my anonymous backers to come to one of these sites to verify anything. 1. You wouldnt believe that person anyways, you would say its some dupe i created. 2. ASK CHINA IF PARTTIMEPOKER IS TO BE TRUSTED. His BAP is on there currently.

So it sounds like this thing is held up because you want one of my anonymous backers to come to this forum to promise you I shipped. Yes or no? For the record im willing to escrow today. Furthermore, if $100 isnt enough for you we can pump it up. Now im obviously in profit and China is way down, so that would be unfair for me to offer at this point. Nonetheless, we can do so if you wish. I dont think you wish, because you are doing everything you can to get out of this $100 bet!
    LOL @ anonymous backers.... Okay pal, you saying a bet is booked and then not complying with the terms does not constitute a booked bet. I have asked for the same terms since the very beginning ,sounds more like you trying to get out of the bet, or atleast you refuse to comply in order to pick up some angle on the bet. I honestly have no interest in doing any sort of business with you at this point because at minimum you are shady and you try your hardest to spin every situation you are involved in. If you want 100 from me its not a problem, I give away more than that in lolbitcoins every month on my show. I don't think anyone at all will read this and disagree with me at this point, no interest, go focus on running up a fat roll at the micros and stop posting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post
    x1000000000

I trust very few people with much let alone internet people. China I would literally trust with my money my kids my life etc. The thought that someone has cast his credibility into doubt just begs the question WHY??? You could not find one single example of the man owing money and not paying or doing anything shady online nor in real life. Find one person who has had bad dealings with the guy please. Just fucking ONE. Not happening.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    China I would literally trust with my money

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Posted within 30 SECONDS of my post....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Posted within 30 SECONDS of my post....

Load Metric
    LOL @ anonymous backers.... Okay pal, you saying a bet is booked and then not complying with the terms does not constitute a booked bet. I have asked for the same terms since the very beginning ,sounds more like you trying to get out of the bet, or atleast you refuse to comply in order to pick up some angle on the bet. I honestly have no interest in doing any sort of business with you at this point because at minimum you are shady and you try your hardest to spin every situation you are involved in. If you want 100 from me its not a problem, I give away more than that in lolbitcoins every month on my show. I don't think anyone at all will read this and disagree with me at this point, no interest, go focus on running up a fat roll at the micros and stop posting.

Alright, I will convince an anonymous backer to come register here to promise you he received his funds.
    Bet booked?

Load Metric
    If you want 100 from me its not a problem
    Ok, ship it. Or is this just more salacious baller grandstanding by you?

Load Metric
    The only person doing any salacious baller grandstanding is you. Only someone with psychotic tendencies would chase someone over multiple forums for this.
    Thank you for making this thread as unreadable as most of the stuff on DD. Nobody cares about your bet or lack thereof. Take this stupidity back to DD where it belongs.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    No problem I give away bitcoins in my chat every week, as stated, show up, participate and they will be shipped, just like any of my listeners will attest to.

and why are your backers anonymous? Because they dont really exist? Because they are your dupes to try adding credibility to your micro bap? your a joke move along, I already told you I have no interest in doing business with someone as shady as you, end your hijack

Thread Information