Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Micon

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    One more question for Micon beside his bottom 30 finish in the 8 game -- where is Goldfarb?

NSFW

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    One more question for Micon beside his bottom 30 finish in the 8 game -- where is Goldfarb?
    SHHHHH, don't upset the wormhole by mentioning G***fag

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    micon too baller to look into paying his bitcoin bets. Also lol @ betting in bitcoins....what if bitcoins shot up to 250 during the bet or down to $1?

thanks, will review soon, give me a few days as I'm leaving as we speak to play the $1500 PLH WSOP event starting in under 2 hours.
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...799#msg2380799

Gold
    Load Metric
    Can someone tell me the brand of e cig bs micon is selling. Is it for flowers or oil. I do need a personal vape.

Load Metric
    Running tally: -10,000

Here's the link to Micon's stake spreadsheet for everyone's reference:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.rmu.e...vc2c0U2c#gid=0
    Last edited by anonamoose; 06-05-2013 at 06:17 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    micon too baller to look into paying his bitcoin bets. Also lol @ betting in bitcoins....what if bitcoins shot up to 250 during the bet or down to $1?

thanks, will review soon, give me a few days as I'm leaving as we speak to play the $1500 PLH WSOP event starting in under 2 hours.
    so bryan is delaying paying out a $30k bitcoin bet because he has to play a $1500 event in a couple hours???

classic MyCon

Load Metric
    Yikes.

Bryan NoCoin MyCon.

Load Metric
    lol @ betting 30k on a forum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

They are escrowed I believe. Just need micon to confirm to escrow to ship.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    I don't understand this bet at all anyway. Why would you lay 1:1 that a company wasn't going to release a product that already existed?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    I don't understand this bet at all anyway. Why would you lay 1:1 that a company wasn't going to release a product that already existed?
    Micon has access to thousands of coins at Seals with clubs... not like Micon has taken thousands of dollars from a past employer to gamble.... oh wait....

Honestly though I'm pretty sure that Micon is making nice bank right now and doesn't need to syphon funds again. There is serious speculation by some of the big guys at seals with b\clubs that Micon is majority owner.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Micon has access to thousands of coins at Seals with clubs... not like Micon has taken thousands of dollars from a past employer to gamble.... oh wait....

Honestly though I'm pretty sure that Micon is making nice bank right now and doesn't need to syphon funds again. There is serious speculation by some of the big guys at seals with b\clubs that Micon is majority owner.
    doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out

Load Metric

That's not my point though, my point is this bet was like seeing a Samsung Galaxy S4 display a week before it's suppose to come out and going I'll bet you 30000 it never comes out.

Load Metric

That's not my point though, my point is this bet was like seeing a Samsung Galaxy S4 display a week before it's suppose to come out and going I'll bet you 30000 it never comes out.
    Oh I agree. Micon has always struggled with failing to stay objective and instead becoming emotionally overinvested in these things.

Load Metric
    I do feel bad for him losing KK vs AK.

But now he should have more time to pay up will be interesting how easily he pays this guy 200+ bitcoins

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Running tally: -10,000

Here's the link to Micon's stake spreadsheet for everyone's reference:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.rmu.e...vc2c0U2c#gid=0

I'm not really all that good with spreadsheets. Does this say that Micon sold 100% of himself?

Load Metric

Not like that at all, really. This company originally took pre-orders for products it said it would ship in 3 months. Over a year later, and a shitload of preorders, this company had not shipped a single thing. The company was shitting the bed, seemingly, with some pretty thin excuses it seemed, and they were less than up front when dealing with customer concerns all through this thing. There was no verifiable product, no proven results, nothing but promises, deposits, and huge wait times. Micon was positive the company was just stringing everyone along like all scammers do, but it looks like he was wrong, at least as far as these bets go.

But yeah, nothing like betting on samsung releasing a new phone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Not like that at all, really. This company originally took pre-orders for products it said it would ship in 3 months. Over a year later, and a shitload of preorders, this company had not shipped a single thing. The company was shitting the bed, seemingly, with some pretty thin excuses it seemed, and they were less than up front when dealing with customer concerns all through this thing. There was no verifiable product, no proven results, nothing but promises, deposits, and huge wait times. Micon was positive the company was just stringing everyone along like all scammers do, but it looks like he was wrong, at least as far as these bets go.

ASIC technology was out way before this whole entire "scandal", it was obvious that it was design issues which are almost always sorted out. If he wanted to make this bet he should be laying 1k down to get about 10k not 1k to get 1k. Despite their "shady" customer service, it was fairly obvious this was coming out, especially when the technology already existed.

If they were making a whole new technology completely from scratch, this would have been a different story.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    IF you were Micon what would you do, back yourself in WSOP or make a bet like that?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest: May 3rd another channel gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

ASIC technology was out way before this whole entire "scandal", it was obvious that it was design issues which are almost always sorted out. If he wanted to make this bet he should be laying 1k down to get about 10k not 1k to get 1k. Despite their "shady" customer service, it was fairly obvious this was coming out, especially when the technology already existed.

If they were making a whole new technology completely from scratch, this would have been a different story.
    The bet was not about whether this tech was legit or whether products like these would come out, it was about a specific product by a specific company who had not shown the ability to produce anything at all, and had missed every other date they had set for this product. There was nothing at all obvious about this product being available when the bet was made. Micon wasn't the only person who thought this company was full of shit and taking a ton of people for a ride. He was, however, the only one silly enough to wager on it.

Thread Information