Thread: NJ bars[including 13 TGIF's] caught diluting the booze with water,1 even served caramel colored rubbing alcohol as scotch .

Load Metric

NJ bars[including 13 TGIF's] caught diluting the booze with water,1 even served caramel colored rubbing alcohol as scotch .

Now u no why I do free fast food run's vs these people. Druff way to pull out of the Outback call!!

As AP reports, at numerous New Jersey bars, including 13 TGI Fridays restaurants, owners were
    accused of substituting cheap booze while charging premium prices. The profitability at all costs
    situation was so bad that at one bar, a mixture that included rubbing alcohol and caramel
    coloring was sold as scotch. In another, premium liquor bottles were refilled with water — and
    apparently not even clean water at that.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...-instead-scotc

Load Metric
    switching in cheap booze is a scumbag move but switching it with rubbing alcohol it a real lowlife move. greedy fucking scumbag's

Comments

garrett: Fighting for biggest tool AND worst poster on PFA!

Load Metric
    I thought drinking rubbing alcohol was dangerous.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Now u no why I do free fast food run's vs these people.
    You can buy liquor at fast food restaurants?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Now u no why I do free fast food run's vs these people.
    You can buy liquor at fast food restaurants?
    No, pretty tight state in regards to wackohol. Actually you can only buy it in stores, liquor stores, restaurants. Not even at gas stations in NJ, as opposed to say a drunkard state, like FL...

Also, this is not overly surprising, the costs of doing business and living in NJ are outrageous, highest in the nation in many areas, if not the highest, so to hear these business are trying to increase the profit margins via this scandalous tactic, in a down economy in a State like NJ, is not too surprising. NJ is exxxxppeeensiveee..

Comments

big dick: lol how is this asshole at 10????

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Precisely why when I go to a mid tier restaurant it starts and ends at Outback. LOL @ getting other than anything than a beer at Fridays.

For hard liquor and especially wine, you have to be eating at places like Mortons and above. For beer and low level wine its Outback. Ice Tea its Fridays and places like Red Lobster.

Now that I think about it, a nice $90 bottle of Pinot Noir sounds nice right now. Good thread. Nice to have a bottle left from my case I bought a few weeks ago.

Comments

big dick: .

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Beer is not usually diluted its cheap enough and it would be easy to tell especially if someone was to try something crazy and dilute a bottled beer.

A big reason people get sick off draft beer is the owner is not making sure their lines are cleaned regularly so bacteria can build up which normally having a few won't get someone super sick but if you have more then that you could be feeling like pure shit the next day even the regular drinker.

It's easy to dilute alcohol so they will go with that which is a shame since if you order a shot of your typical brand of whiskey, tequila, or whatever you can tell if it's been diluted if it's something you drink regularly so a lot of places just go with making drinks super weak. The easiest mixed drinks to skimp on the booze are those sugary shit a lot of girls like. It's easy as hell to fool many chicks ordering a strawberry daiquiri by putting just a dash of rum in it since girls drink that shit for the strawberry taste and think it actually tastes better when the booze is hidden.

The serving of rubbing alcohol is a whole new world of sickness and any place serving that should not only be closed immediately forever but the owner should be prosecuted. They should also make the workers who served it take some swigs of that shit too since they did wrong as well regardless if they were told to serve that it's flat out evil.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Precisely why when I go to a mid tier restaurant it starts and ends at Outback. LOL @ getting other than anything than a beer at Fridays.

For hard liquor and especially wine, you have to be eating at places like Mortons and above. For beer and low level wine its Outback. Ice Tea its Fridays and places like Red Lobster.

Now that I think about it, a nice $90 bottle of Pinot Noir sounds nice right now. Good thread. Nice to have a bottle left from my case I bought a few weeks ago.
    I 100% agree with Bottomset here. At best its gonna be watered down that includes dive bars unless you know the owners.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm filing a case for refunds. No joke. Anyone who bought alcohol at a place that got nabbed is eligible for $15k as a class rep. Plz call my cell: 1-800-279-6996, 201-926-9200 or email josephsantoli@aol.com. Jos. Santoli, Esq.

QUOTE=badguy23;151277]

I 100% agree with Bottomset here. At best its gonna be watered down that includes dive bars unless you know the owners.[/QUOTE]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoli View Post
    I'm filing a case for refunds. No joke. Anyone who bought alcohol at a place that got nabbed is eligible for $15k as a class rep. Plz call my cell: 1-800-279-6996, 201-926-9200 or email josephsantoli@aol.com. Jos. Santoli, Esq.

QUOTE=badguy23;151277]

I 100% agree with Bottomset here. At best its gonna be watered down that includes dive bars unless you know the owners.
    [/QUOTE]

But we would rather be represented by Alvin Finklestein

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoli View Post

QUOTE=badguy23;151277]

[/QUOTE]

Thread Information