Thread: Tim Duncan getting divorced

Bronze
    Load Metric

Tim Duncan getting divorced

He has a pre-nup. Wife filed. Not sure why any NBA player bothers getting married while playing.

Hard to believe the reason for the divorce: "insupportable because of discord and conflict."

I'd like for some bimbo just to admit "Yeah, I am tired of him banging everything that walks on the road and tired of getting penicillin shots".

Apparently before she married in his millions:

Name:  Wife-TIM-DUNCAN-4.jpg
Views: 93100
Size:  37.5 KB

Apparently after a few millions:

Name:  amy-tim-duncan.jpg
Views: 3259
Size:  25.3 KB

Load Metric
    U need to check your sources. She has been banging her personal trainer from what I hear. She's the whore on this one he hired a PI to bust her.

Load Metric
    I just saw an article in which it says she is the one filing for divorce

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    U need to check your sources. She has been banging her personal trainer from what I hear. She's the whore on this one he hired a PI to bust her.
    It does not matter; NO athlete or actor making millions should EVER get married before at least 50. You want to know who gets it? Guys like Derek Jeter and Aaron Rodgers. 90% of these guys get burned time and again.

It's not like 200 years from now you are going to have any worthwhile offspring anyway. There are no noteworthy offspring from Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson. So if they can't last a few generations, just live for the moment.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Apparently the word around San Antonio is that she was cheating on him for as long as two years with this personal trainer.

The fact that she filed for divorce doesn't make this any less likely. She could easily be in love with this other dude, wants to ditch Tim, and figures she might as well do it now, as she'll be getting untold millions anyway.

I agree that these athletes should wait until after retirement to get married.

I think a lot of them get caught up in the moment with finding a hot girl they really love, and figure they will be so happy together that a divorce will never be in the cards. Then reality sets in, whether it's incompatibility, the athlete getting bored and starting to cheat on the road, or even cases like these where the wife cheats.

In any case, it's a lot easier for these guys to wait than your typical rich businessman, who figures to make MORE as he gets older, not less. These athletes see their income drop to a fraction of what it previously was when they retire, so they might as well just wait until around age 40, lock up the $, and marry for love at that point, not worrying about losing half of it.

Load Metric
    Tim wont be Dunkin his in her anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Apparently the word around San Antonio is that she was cheating on him for as long as two years with this personal trainer.

The fact that she filed for divorce doesn't make this any less likely. She could easily be in love with this other dude, wants to ditch Tim, and figures she might as well do it now, as she'll be getting untold millions anyway.

I agree that these athletes should wait until after retirement to get married.

I think a lot of them get caught up in the moment with finding a hot girl they really love, and figure they will be so happy together that a divorce will never be in the cards. Then reality sets in, whether it's incompatibility, the athlete getting bored and starting to cheat on the road, or even cases like these where the wife cheats.

In any case, it's a lot easier for these guys to wait than your typical rich businessman, who figures to make MORE as he gets older, not less. These athletes see their income drop to a fraction of what it previously was when they retire, so they might as well just wait until around age 40, lock up the $, and marry for love at that point, not worrying about losing half of it.
    Druff do u ever read my post?? Unlike u i dont show off my writing skills and bang out 3 paragraph post which take one sentence to tell the story. I already said that in the 2nd post of this thread u fucking show off!!

Load Metric
    she looks better in the 1st pic

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've had this discussion with a lot of people in my life and I agree it don't make much sense for athletes to get married until they are retired.

The only thing is if they do get married a prenup is an absolute MUST not just for athletes but for anyone with a lot of money in general. They also should discuss having an open marriage where they each can bang other people as odd as that might seem if they come to an agreement on this then maybe the marriage could work even though it would be difficult but at least the secrets/lies would be put face up on the table.

Baseball might be the worst since you can be on the road for a few weeks at a time and it's a long season. Ball players are known to go out after games and groupies are everywhere regardless of what major pro sport your playing so if your really talented then of course they are on your jock more then other players.

A lot of females know cheating comes with the territory of being with a professional athlete so if they get all pissed it's their own damn stupidity and the athlete themselves should realize if the dawg's away the cat will play or get played with by someone else.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Andrei Kirilenko open marriage rep.

Load Metric
    It's fitting that the most boring NBA superstar was apparently boring at home also....wifey needed some side. I'm sure this happens much more than we hear about it. You can't tell me Vanessa Bryant wasn't banging some masseuse or something after the Vail incident.

Thread Information