Thread: Driver brags on Twitter about hitting cyclist

Load Metric

Driver brags on Twitter about hitting cyclist

Is there a "things stupid white chick Lawyers do" thread already???

She Hit and runs a cyclist, then brags about it by twitter.
    I mean I've heard of dumb criminals, but what did she think was going to happen? People would agree it was a good idea to hit and run a guy on a bike?

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/201...3-b6d1f886201e

Name:  bike.JPG
Views: 442
Size:  38.1 KB

Load Metric
    She looks blonde. What do you expect?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Thread and article title imply something much more serious happened. Tweet and story reveal that it was just a light tap and some people majorly overreacted. Must be a slow news day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Thread and article title imply something much more serious happened. Tweet and story reveal that it was just a light tap and some people majorly overreacted. Must be a slow news day.
    Dunno about light taps but i'd def knock on her back door.

Load Metric
    I said she hit a cyclist, I was implying she is dumb for bragging on twitter about breaking the law.

I don't agree anyway, when you get fired for something not job related, that seems serious.
    But when the police are looking for you, then it for sure has officially crossed the serious plateau.

I lived in SF for years, believe me if I thought I could "light tap" some of these assholes (even cyclists have to admit 10 % of them are total assholes) and get away w/it???????
    I would have 100 times by now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her hashtag #bloodycyclists implied a lot more than a light tap .... just sayin

Banned
    Load Metric
    This didn't happen in San Francisco, it happend in England. BTW, when people there say "bloody", they often don't mean covered in blood.

This guy didn't even fall off his bike. If a cop was standing right there he probaby wouldn't care, it's so trivial. I guess the literal Twitter police don't fuck around though. Still, this is about as absurd as firing someone for tweeting about littering.

Load Metric
    This didn't happen in San Francisco, it happend in England. BTW, when people there say "bloody", they often don't mean covered in blood.

This guy didn't even fall off his bike. If a cop was standing right there he probaby wouldn't care, it's so trivial. I guess the literal Twitter police don't fuck around though. Still, this is about as absurd as firing someone for tweeting about littering.

He added: "A car came tearing round the blind corner and narrowly missed a cyclist in front of me. She came on to my side of the road, I took the wing mirror off and I went flying off my bike into a hedge. She hit me hard, really hard. I am lucky to be alive. But I managed to get out of the hedge and stand up. The car was nowhere to be seen. She hit me and she was gone. All I know is that it was a blonde girl driving."

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

He added: "A car came tearing round the blind corner and narrowly missed a cyclist in front of me. She came on to my side of the road, I took the wing mirror off and I went flying off my bike into a hedge. She hit me hard, really hard. I am lucky to be alive. But I managed to get out of the hedge and stand up. The car was nowhere to be seen. She hit me and she was gone. All I know is that it was a blonde girl driving."
    So he changed his story? Well, if true, then I guess it is a big deal and I stand corrected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

So he changed his story? Well, if true, then I guess it is a big deal and I stand corrected.

LOL, FWIW, like most bicyclists, (in SF anyway), he sounds like a fruit loop.
    He did say something like 'it was no big deal', (I left that part out), but then followed it up w/that.

That was funny about the #bloodycyclists, too.
    on another forum I was like wtf??? did she make that up on the spot????
    then 1/2 hour later, I'm like oh F, bloody isn't the same thing across the pond.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    A close translation for our "bloody" would be "frickin" in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    A close translation for our "bloody" would be "frickin" in the US.
    Bloody is much better than frickin.

I actually prefer friggin' if you can get the inflection right. Like "can you believe this friggin' guy?"

Thread Information