Thread: So did Micon fuck over Lauren/LakingsFAN12 too?

Load Metric

So did Micon fuck over Lauren/LakingsFAN12 too?

We all know that Bryan Micon isnt good at keeping friends and would sell anyone out for 1 bitcoin. Everyone got a front row seat to the way he treated long time friends Brandon and Druff. One guy I never really understood though was Lauren AKA LakingsFAN12.

I think Lauren was a childhood friend of Druffs or something but for reasons nobody really explained he sided with Micon and stabbed Druff in the back when the whole DD breakup happened. Now maybe Druff did some bad shit to him that I don't know about but I dont remember that ever being part of the story. Always thought that dude was a snakes snake but nobody gave much of a shit about him so I never said much. Also at the time I thought it was funny to tilt Druff and piled on, something I regret kinda now but whatever.

I am a Sharks fan cuz I lived in Sausalito for some years and have been very interested in the Kings vs Sharks series. For some reason tonight I thought about Lauren and didnt really remember him gloating much last yr when the Kings finally won their first Stanley which surprised me given his screen name & love for the Kings. So then I thought maybe I was just high at the time and didnt remember and I got a bug up my ass to search the DD forums to see if I was right or if my memory was just fucked.

I couldnt fuckin believe it when I saw that there is no more LakingsFAN12 on DD!!! When I searched his posts it came up blank. Thought maybe it was Micon shitting the bed and fucking something up on the forum so I searched again in a diff way and found a shitload of threads where LakingsFAN12 was quoted by others but none where he posted! If you read those thread you see his quotes when ppl respond to him but his posts are gone!

So to me it looks like Lauren told Micon to go fuck himself and deleted all traces of him ever being on DD. Micon talked about a new programmer being responsible for fucking up DD 3.0 so we know Lauren is gone but I thought maybe he just lost interest becuz the site was a tumbleweed ghost town. Now I think Micon fucked him over in some way and he wiped his posts away and sailed off! LOL

Here is a link to see what I am talking about... http://www.donkdown.com/forum/search...&submit=Search

Silver
    Load Metric
    Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

We all know Micon would sell out his own mother for quarter.

Name:  medium_Micon_Bryan-4.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  138.3 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Not trying to be a spell checker but it's Loren.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Not trying to be a spell checker but it's Loren.
    Spelling errors and correct grammar are crucial in topic names. If anyone don't believe that just ask bottomset even though this isn't as major as what he did.

Comments

lewfather: 5 months old, dude

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    People hold Micon up to too much scrutiny, lets face it there were plenty of degens and shady characters back on NWP, he isnt doing anything illegal or hurting anyone as far as I can see - just his lax attitude to the site rubbed some people up the wrong way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ::o View Post
    People hold Micon up to too much scrutiny, lets face it there were plenty of degens and shady characters back on NWP, he isnt doing anything illegal or hurting anyone as far as I can see - just his lax attitude to the site rubbed some people up the wrong way.
    SealsWithClubs.eu

Comments

simpdog: +1 rep nigga
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    damn and i thought micon was getting to the bottom of lauren klings hairy asshole...

disappointed in thread title...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    damn and i thought micon was getting to the bottom of lauren klings hairy asshole...

disappointed in thread title...

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    SealsWithClubs.eu
    Does he own SWC?

How can a guy get poker software developed, stable, running, hosted, etc and not even keep his forum running properly?

Makes zero sense.

It's like a guy that can't scramble an egg going undefeated on Iron Chef.

Load Metric
    can someone please explain what this micon guy has done? thanks (vaguely remember him)

Load Metric
    You think Micon actually did any work?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    SealsWithClubs.eu
    Does he own SWC?

How can a guy get poker software developed, stable, running, hosted, etc and not even keep his forum running properly?

Makes zero sense.

It's like a guy that can't scramble an egg going undefeated on Iron Chef.
    He didn't. Sealwithclubs was already running before Micon "stepped up". Other people did all the work. Just like Donkdown/NWP. Druff and everyone else did all the work, Micon just showed up to collect his check
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

other than this post, this thread is full of a bunch of shit starting with the first post.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information