I have finished listening to Travis speak as a guest on the latest Donkdown radio.

Firstly, Druff, You must see if you can get Travis on the radio tonight if possible

He spoke for sometime and seemed to be far more candid than usual and gives the impression that there is only one thing stopping him releasing all the info and that is potential legal costs should he receive a lawsuit for slander.

Micon for some reason seems to be the beacon of light attracting him but he wastes the opportunity by not having even listened to the recordings and then to further top it of pokeratidan also admitted to listening to 'about 10 minutes' and as such wasted a brilliant opportunity to discuss as neither could show any real insight.

To further add to the clusterfuck, Micon seemed to get bored after 30mins or so and bid Travis farewell when it was obvious that Travis was in a talkative mood.

Anyway for those interested i would suggest listening and to Druff if you can get him on i am certain he will have loads more to say