Thread: tax problem in America

Load Metric

tax problem in America

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/20/tech...html?hpt=hp_t2

The problem is the rich have the best accountants/strategies to bypass taxes.

Why can't Apple pay their taxes just like a regular Apple store employee would?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Better question is why would they pay their taxes like regular people ? They have been doing this since 1950 when the I.R.S and the unconstitutional income tax were invented . This country is ran 100% by private corporations .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

The problems is with the government not with the corporations or accountants. Why would a corporation pay more in taxes if they didn't have to? The tax code is so fucking complicated with so many loopholes it allows for this kind of shit to happen. I have seen tax return forms for companies in Hong Kong and they are like two fucking pages.

Get rid of the loopholes and make it less complicated and this shit doesnt happen.

Load Metric
    i agree a flat tax would be best for most countries. i believe Denmark pays around 20% to 25% a high number but they have a small population to support the country, all heath and school expenses are covered for citizens and they have a more realistic approach in how to keep there country from failing, unlike the lazy countries like Grease, spain, cyprus. who think there is a bottom less pit of money in the coffers so they can retire at 55 with full pension. not to mention the corruption at all levels.

most big business pay more taxes than you may think and the tax breaks they enjoy is designed to help them to keep the employees they have during hard times this doesn't always work that way though.
    agreed that nothing in life is fair for every one, some one will always come out on top.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    The government likes the tax system just the way it is. They are able to control and incentivize people and businesses behavior through the tax code. This is why you will never see a flat tax.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergie72 View Post
    The government likes the tax system just the way it is. They are able to control and incentivize people and businesses behavior through the tax code. This is why you will never see a flat tax.

They also know it is so fucking complex that you never can be 100 percent certain you filed correctly. That always gives them power over you. It is a fucking joke .

Last edited by cmoney; 05-21-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I liked it when they called taxing labor, "slavery".

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I got dinged for taxes on gambling winnings from 2008 last year. Apparently I pulled a slot machine and won $1,400 and got dinged like $300, I faintly remember the transaction and obviously lost it all back within a couple hours.

I will say this, when I got the bill I called up the IRS to protest and the lady helping me tried the best she could to help me write it off. But at the end of the day I had no receipts so I just mailed them the tax.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: i disapprove of your lies, faggot.

Load Metric
    Apple and any corporation is allowed to control money in foreign bank accounts and not pay tax on it until its returned to the US....

meanwhile an individual US citizen/resident must pay tax on income earned anywhere in the world whether the cash was returned to the US or not, plus if the individual holds more than $10,000 in a foreign bank account for just one day in the year, he must report that the bank, account and amount to the US Treasury.

this difference has to change...the US will need to go to a uniary (percentage of world income) reporting for corporations
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information