Thread: Paypal Debit Cards - Unable to Transfer Funds

Load Metric

Thumbs up Paypal Debit Cards - Unable to Transfer Funds

I have one of these things so I can get my money off of PayPal without doing a bank transfer, it allows you to do a instant transfer to the card and then pull it off as cash at an ATM and the transfer is free. Problem is that PayPal did this huge overhaul and although it looks great, it put the kabosh on the card. I can still pull money off the card, I just can't get anything ONTO the card to pull it off. Others have noted that they can't load their cards with Green Dots or other methods either.

On a positive note, I found out that Grubhub.com takes PayPal, even for tips and delivery on food, even when the merchant does not take PayPal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I have one of these things so I can get my money off of PayPal without doing a bank transfer, it allows you to do a instant transfer to the card and then pull it off as cash at an ATM and the transfer is free. Problem is that PayPal did this huge overhaul and although it looks great, it put the kabosh on the card. I can still pull money off the card, I just can't get anything ONTO the card to pull it off. Others have noted that they can't load their cards with Green Dots or other methods either.

On a positive note, I found out that Grubhub.com takes PayPal, even for tips and delivery on food, even when the merchant does not take PayPal.
    Anybody who takes Mastercard technically takes Paypal as the debit card from PP is MC. The green dot thing is a new one to me because as of a month or so ago you could load through green dot havent much worried about it since my acct has been in the negative for a couple months due to a gas charge I used the card for accidentally and havent fixed the overage yet. Good to know I guess I mean for years you couldnt load PP without a bank acct or somebody sending ya money so being able to add funds directly using cash was only a recent thing anyway.

Load Metric
    TrudatŠ Jesus

And the system just came back online after being down since the 15th.

Thread Information