Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attn Esteemed PFA Members

Load Metric
    Too lazy for one - also not sure what search parameters to include.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

Yeah. You're probably gonna die from autoerotic asphyxiation with enough coke in your system to kill a large horse. Enjoy that money while you can.
    lol....not quite. I don't do anything illegal...it just gets pretty hot and humid where I am and I work outdoors. That is all.
    What do you do? I thought for some reason you worked in the financial industry.

Load Metric

lol....not quite. I don't do anything illegal...it just gets pretty hot and humid where I am and I work outdoors. That is all.
    I'm invested heavily in the stock market but I don't want to give out too much personal information here. My work is not financial though.....however it is very legal.

I'm invested heavily in the stock market but I don't want to give out too much personal information here. My work is not financial though.....however it is very legal.

Remember everyone, when you read this I will still be making >$250k a year and you'll still be struggling to pay rent while eating Ramun noodles every night.
    Does this still hold true?

Load Metric

Look I really don't care to blow up your spot but you're the one talking about how you make >250k a year. Are you talking about dividends from stocks or your actual job?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Yeah. You're probably gonna die from autoerotic asphyxiation with enough coke in your system to kill a large horse. Enjoy that money while you can.
    Ha ha ha. LOL at some landscaper or two-bit golf pro talking shit about earnings. Get an education and a real job, you derelict.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Apache Master View Post

Ha ha ha. LOL at some landscaper or two-bit golf pro talking shit about earnings. Get an education and a real job, you derelict.
    actualy these are two jobs i totaly respect, i love gardning but would find it dificult to do this work every day, but awsome job if this is you. and a golf pro.....all i can say is dare to dream
    i would think landscaping is a pretty lucritive busness around here a gardning company charges $40 per hr per gardner, landscapers more. i know sic, out side loven life spenden 20s and 10s......... Ya Dam Bastard!!!

a very sucessful frend told me that school is overated
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-04-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Apache Master View Post

actualy these are two jobs i totaly respect, i love gardning but would find it dificult to do this work every day, but awsome job if this is you. and a golf pro.....all i can say is dare to dream
    i would think landscaping is a pretty lucritive busness around here a gardning company charges $40 per hr per gardner, landscapers more. i know sic,out side loven life spenden 20s and 10s......... Ya Dam Bastard!!!
    Totally agree. Working outside is something we all should do. Getting paid for it all the better.

If you're a golfer, the next best thing to playing everyday is keeping the course in great shape.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'm not all up in the DD vs PFA stuff, and given that the site just started up - most of the first members are going to be from DD, so I don't mind it so much. I'm sure in 6-12 months people might feel differently on both sites, but we'll all have to wait and see how it works out.

How much money you make doesn't automatically make you a cooler person, or more educated than someone without money or a college degree. It's the people that think "I've made it" or "I'm smarter than you" that are missing out on the opportunities to continue to learn and grow ... even from people you think are below you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

i would think landscaping is a pretty lucritive busness around here a gardning company charges $40 per hr per gardner, landscapers more. i know sic,out side loven life spenden 20s and 10s......... Ya Dam Bastard!!!
    Totally agree. Working outside is something we all should do. Getting paid for it all the better.

If you're a golfer, the next best thing to playing everyday is keeping the course in great shape.

Also totally agree. Nobody should say a harsh word to anybody about their chosen profession as long as it is legal. To attempt to make fun of someone for their profession just shows how shallow & narrow minded a person is.

BTW the greenskeeper takes care of the course. The pro gives lessons & a lot of the times owns or runs the pro shop.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal Sports View Post
    I'm not all up in the DD vs PFA stuff, and given that the site just started up - most of the first members are going to be from DD, so I don't mind it so much. I'm sure in 6-12 months people might feel differently on both sites, but we'll all have to wait and see how it works out.

How much money you make doesn't automatically make you a cooler person, or more educated than someone without money or a college degree. It's the people that think "I've made it" or "I'm smarter than you" that are missing out on the opportunities to continue to learn and grow ... even from people you think are below you.
    you walked into the wrong shop son.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Never....in my entire fucking life have I ever been around such a conglomerate of complete clusterfucks and life losers.

Everytime I log out from here I feel as though I need to take two fucking showers.

Druff: Sincerely, good luck with the site. It's unfortunate you let this place become DD 2.0 within the first month but it your show so its all good I'm sure.

Jesep: Good luck with Filthy...I'll still be listening.

Remember everyone, when you read this I will still be making >$250k a year and you'll still be struggling to pay rent while eating Ramun noodles every night.

VWL: you'll still be 50 and borderline homeless. Enjoy working until your 80 fucking yrs old before you can live your final few miserable yrs probably in some fucking gutter.

Corrigan: you still have never said anything remotely interesting or funny, even by accident. keep fighting the good fight though, dweeb

Muck: you'll still be the idiot on here 24/7 fantasizing about being with Marty some day. I'd wager big money that if you ever ran into the guy you try to suck his cock. you're fucking creepy.

408:

408mike wrote:
    I'm going on 7 or 8 weeks clean in a row now and
    nothing seems to be going right. I slipped financially
    and lost my car and apartment, at the moment im
    sleeping on moms floor while i look for a job most of
    the time by light rail or bus. I feel like a fucking
    loser pretty much 24/7, and my mother naturally rubs
    it in my face when shes in a slightly bad mood, yet is
    supportive when in a good mood. Her moods can swing
    one way or the other randomly for no reason, and it's
    really putting me on an emotional roller coaster. To
    make things worse, I am trying to repair the
    friendships I blew off the last few years, and finding
    little comfort. I have maybe one or two ok friends who
    still take my calls, ryan and all my close friends
    either ignore me or have told me they hope i do
    alright but want nothing to do with me. so, I am
    sitting here broke with no home really, no car no
    friends nothing. and I'm supposed to be clean? WHY?! I
    can't even remember why I cleaned up in the first
    place, and now that I have i can't see a reason to
    stay this way. i don't get it, i figured things would
    fall into place and instead everything is coming
    unglued. i have been keeping busy with my dieting, but
    i realized today although it is a goal I want to
    achieve, my motive was not to lose weight it was just
    something to keep busy. i don't know what to do. the
    feeling, i get no new emails, noone calls me noone
    answers when i call and my parents are horribly cold.
    I have no money, nowhere to go. i spent the last 2
    saturdays helping a friend of my moms build a fence,
    he was super cool and his girl was nice and all that
    but i cant shake this feeling theyre talking about me
    behind my back, saying i'm weird or stupid or
    something. i can't put my finger on it. im trying to
    make new friendships, and i just don't like being
    around people i dont know. I dont trust them, don't
    know what they really think of me. makes me want to
    drink and be alone somewhere, get some coke but i tell
    myself DON'T GO BACK TO THAT! but why not? Noone will
    care if i die. Not one single person.
    My mom might
    care but she's good at not ever dealing with emotion
    and would just repress everything like she always
    does. I don't really want to go back to getting high,
    but I havent seen anything good come of sobering up
    and I'm really really wodering why i did it in the
    first place.

You are absolutely right. Not one person here or otherwise will give two shits when you finally off yourself. You're the biggist life loser on here, nurse.

I'm done here obv.

Later Fags

Oh and the Internet is serious fucking business.
    Now I remember, aren't you that douche bag that offered to escrow bank account information to prove your value over somebody? And then everyone LOL'ed at what a massive life faggot you must be and we all felt better about ourselves?

Sure seems like you are living the life, bro

Load Metric
    Hi Pooh

Never....in my entire fucking life have I ever been around such a conglomerate of complete clusterfucks and life losers.
    Ouch! Well no harm no foul, guess you'll be on you way then. Take care, and please forget to write!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    Hi Pooh

Ouch! Well no harm no foul, guess you'll be on you way then. Take care, and please forget to write!
    You wasted one of your ten posts for this?

when a single just doesn't cut it
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    FYI, I never intended to write about my financial situation on here. You can thank 408 for that. Its something I regret and wish I could take back.

lmao. Yet you have posted about how much $ you have about 20 times since this post, so you regret all those times too? What an insecure douchebag you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    FYI, I never intended to write about my financial situation on here. You can thank 408 for that. Its something I regret and wish I could take back.

lmao. Yet you have posted about how much $ you have about 20 times since this post, so you regret all those times too? What an insecure douchebag you are.
    You sound like you need a hug.

Load Metric
    Om Mike I gotta call ya out on this one. Pulling a DD and bumping a 5 month old thread is totally unnecessary and a waste of most peoples time.

Load Metric
    Hi Pooh

you have too much time on your hands Mike how's the job search going

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Hi Pooh

you have too much time on your hands Mike how's the job search going
    Pretty awesome, the Navy totally wants him but he was walking by the Army recruiter's office and three guys from there really wanted him to join. Mike is gonna be the first guy to go from private to general in under a month. ship it.

Thread Information