Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn Esteemed PFA Members

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Never....in my entire fucking life have I ever been around such a conglomerate of complete clusterfucks and life losers.

Everytime I log out from here I feel as though I need to take two fucking showers.

Druff: Sincerely, good luck with the site. It's unfortunate you let this place become DD 2.0 within the first month but it your show so its all good I'm sure.

Jesep: Good luck with Filthy...I'll still be listening.

Remember everyone, when you read this I will still be making >$250k a year and you'll still be struggling to pay rent while eating Ramun noodles every night.

VWL: you'll still be 50 and borderline homeless. Enjoy working until your 80 fucking yrs old before you can live your final few miserable yrs probably in some fucking gutter.

Corrigan: you still have never said anything remotely interesting or funny, even by accident. keep fighting the good fight though, dweeb

Muck: you'll still be the idiot on here 24/7 fantasizing about being with Marty some day. I'd wager big money that if you ever ran into the guy you try to suck his cock. you're fucking creepy.

408:

408mike wrote:
    I'm going on 7 or 8 weeks clean in a row now and
    nothing seems to be going right. I slipped financially
    and lost my car and apartment, at the moment im
    sleeping on moms floor while i look for a job most of
    the time by light rail or bus. I feel like a fucking
    loser pretty much 24/7, and my mother naturally rubs
    it in my face when shes in a slightly bad mood, yet is
    supportive when in a good mood. Her moods can swing
    one way or the other randomly for no reason, and it's
    really putting me on an emotional roller coaster. To
    make things worse, I am trying to repair the
    friendships I blew off the last few years, and finding
    little comfort. I have maybe one or two ok friends who
    still take my calls, ryan and all my close friends
    either ignore me or have told me they hope i do
    alright but want nothing to do with me. so, I am
    sitting here broke with no home really, no car no
    friends nothing. and I'm supposed to be clean? WHY?! I
    can't even remember why I cleaned up in the first
    place, and now that I have i can't see a reason to
    stay this way. i don't get it, i figured things would
    fall into place and instead everything is coming
    unglued. i have been keeping busy with my dieting, but
    i realized today although it is a goal I want to
    achieve, my motive was not to lose weight it was just
    something to keep busy. i don't know what to do. the
    feeling, i get no new emails, noone calls me noone
    answers when i call and my parents are horribly cold.
    I have no money, nowhere to go. i spent the last 2
    saturdays helping a friend of my moms build a fence,
    he was super cool and his girl was nice and all that
    but i cant shake this feeling theyre talking about me
    behind my back, saying i'm weird or stupid or
    something. i can't put my finger on it. im trying to
    make new friendships, and i just don't like being
    around people i dont know. I dont trust them, don't
    know what they really think of me. makes me want to
    drink and be alone somewhere, get some coke but i tell
    myself DON'T GO BACK TO THAT! but why not? Noone will
    care if i die. Not one single person.
    My mom might
    care but she's good at not ever dealing with emotion
    and would just repress everything like she always
    does. I don't really want to go back to getting high,
    but I havent seen anything good come of sobering up
    and I'm really really wodering why i did it in the
    first place.

You are absolutely right. Not one person here or otherwise will give two shits when you finally off yourself. You're the biggist life loser on here, nurse.

I'm done here obv.

Later Fags

Oh and the Internet is serious fucking business.
    You screamed goodbye, and now you're back. I can only assume you love us and need more.

I guess it doesn't deserve a response, but I'm in a good mood so I'll see your accusation of homelessness and extreme poverty and raise you this: People who are raised in highly dysfunctional households more often than not lose out on the opportunities to accomplish better career and earning outcomes over the course of a lifetime. In fact, a few scholarly studies have quantified the difference between life earnings of those with "normal" healthy childhoods, and those who either were abused, neglected, or suffer from depression. The findings make it clear that many years are lost in the struggle to "make it" for the latter group. You can Google the studies if you are interested - I find it quite fascinating because it's such a common malady in our culture.

At any rate, despite a bad start in life, I am actually fairly accomplished. I put myself through school, am on my way to a Masters degree, and I have raised a wonderful, well-adjusted child who has all the advantages I never did. I'm a decent writer, and well-educated for someone from poverty ~ more; I've developed meaningful, lasting relationships with good people over the course of my life. This alone is satisfying and a measure of success, considering where I've been and what I've seen. In addition, despite a pretty horrible run of life circumstances in this past decade, I've remained gainfully employed and on track to recover financially well before retirement. Homelessness is not in the cards ~ paying way too much and struggling hard to keep a home ~ yes. However, most of America is in that boat.

Lastly, I find it distasteful to brag on these forums about how much money you make or how many babes you've bagged, but if you want to go that route, more power to you. Just know that people don't respect it, and it will be harder to connect to the community if you insist on touting how much better you are than everyone else. Listen, if you're better, we'll figure it out and say it for you.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Never....in my entire fucking life have I ever been around such a conglomerate of complete clusterfucks and life losers.

Everytime I log out from here I feel as though I need to take two fucking showers.

Druff: Sincerely, good luck with the site. It's unfortunate you let this place become DD 2.0 within the first month but it your show so its all good I'm sure.

Jesep: Good luck with Filthy...I'll still be listening.

Remember everyone, when you read this I will still be making >$250k a year and you'll still be struggling to pay rent while eating Ramun noodles every night.

VWL: you'll still be 50 and borderline homeless. Enjoy working until your 80 fucking yrs old before you can live your final few miserable yrs probably in some fucking gutter.

Corrigan: you still have never said anything remotely interesting or funny, even by accident. keep fighting the good fight though, dweeb

Muck: you'll still be the idiot on here 24/7 fantasizing about being with Marty some day. I'd wager big money that if you ever ran into the guy you try to suck his cock. you're fucking creepy.

408:

408mike wrote:
    I'm going on 7 or 8 weeks clean in a row now and
    nothing seems to be going right. I slipped financially
    and lost my car and apartment, at the moment im
    sleeping on moms floor while i look for a job most of
    the time by light rail or bus. I feel like a fucking
    loser pretty much 24/7, and my mother naturally rubs
    it in my face when shes in a slightly bad mood, yet is
    supportive when in a good mood. Her moods can swing
    one way or the other randomly for no reason, and it's
    really putting me on an emotional roller coaster. To
    make things worse, I am trying to repair the
    friendships I blew off the last few years, and finding
    little comfort. I have maybe one or two ok friends who
    still take my calls, ryan and all my close friends
    either ignore me or have told me they hope i do
    alright but want nothing to do with me. so, I am
    sitting here broke with no home really, no car no
    friends nothing. and I'm supposed to be clean? WHY?! I
    can't even remember why I cleaned up in the first
    place, and now that I have i can't see a reason to
    stay this way. i don't get it, i figured things would
    fall into place and instead everything is coming
    unglued. i have been keeping busy with my dieting, but
    i realized today although it is a goal I want to
    achieve, my motive was not to lose weight it was just
    something to keep busy. i don't know what to do. the
    feeling, i get no new emails, noone calls me noone
    answers when i call and my parents are horribly cold.
    I have no money, nowhere to go. i spent the last 2
    saturdays helping a friend of my moms build a fence,
    he was super cool and his girl was nice and all that
    but i cant shake this feeling theyre talking about me
    behind my back, saying i'm weird or stupid or
    something. i can't put my finger on it. im trying to
    make new friendships, and i just don't like being
    around people i dont know. I dont trust them, don't
    know what they really think of me. makes me want to
    drink and be alone somewhere, get some coke but i tell
    myself DON'T GO BACK TO THAT! but why not? Noone will
    care if i die. Not one single person.
    My mom might
    care but she's good at not ever dealing with emotion
    and would just repress everything like she always
    does. I don't really want to go back to getting high,
    but I havent seen anything good come of sobering up
    and I'm really really wodering why i did it in the
    first place.

You are absolutely right. Not one person here or otherwise will give two shits when you finally off yourself. You're the biggist life loser on here, nurse.

I'm done here obv.

Later Fags

Oh and the Internet is serious fucking business.
    You screamed goodbye, and now you're back. I can only assume you love us and need more.

I guess it doesn't deserve a response, but I'm in a good mood so I'll see your accusation of homelessness and extreme poverty and raise you this: People who are raised in highly dysfunctional households more often than not lose out on the opportunities to accomplish better career and earning outcomes over the course of a lifetime. In fact, a few scholarly studies have quantified the difference between life earnings of those with "normal" healthy childhoods, and those who either were abused, neglected, or suffer from depression. The findings make it clear that many years are lost in the struggle to "make it" for the latter group. You can Google the studies if you are interested - I find it quite fascinating because it's such a common malady in our culture.

At any rate, despite a bad start in life, I am actually fairly accomplished. I put myself through school, am on my way to a Masters degree, and I have raised a wonderful, well-adjusted child who has all the advantages I never did. I'm a decent writer, and well-educated for someone from poverty ~ more; I've developed meaningful, lasting relationships with good people over the course of my life. This alone is satisfying and a measure of success, considering where I've been and what I've seen. In addition, despite a pretty horrible run of life circumstances in this past decade, I've remained gainfully employed and on track to recover financially well before retirement. Homelessness is not in the cards ~ paying way too much and struggling hard to keep a home ~ yes. However, most of America is in that boat.

Lastly, I find it distasteful to brag on these forums about how much money you make or how many babes you've bagged, but if you want to go that route, more power to you. Just know that people don't respect it, and it will be harder to connect to the community if you insist on touting how much better you are than everyone else. Listen, if you're better, we'll figure it out and say it for you.
    I don't recall ever bragging about banging chicks here. Everything I've stated on this forum about myself is 100% true. Everything. My family was poor when I young. I got free lunch at school because we couldn't afford shit. It's not my parents fault. I went to college on a golf scholarship and obtained a degree in Finance. I'm shitty with words but whatever, I'm good with numbers and the stock market.

I'm glad you are recovering financially and please don't take anything on here too seriously...it's the fucking internet.

Load Metric
    Fair enough... and for what its worth, I always wished I could play golf. Going to college on a golf scholarship would be fucking PERFECT. You're a lucky man. Also I swear if I was a good golfer and could have made a career out of that fantastic sport, I would NOT be a lesbian! I think.

Load Metric
    Fair enough... and for what its worth, I always wished I could play golf. Going to college on a golf scholarship would be fucking PERFECT. You're a lucky man. Also I swear if I was a good golfer and could have made a career out of that fantastic sport, I would NOT be a lesbian! I think.
    I've got bittersweet feelings towards golf. My parents got divorced because my father only cared about golf, but I got really good at it because I loved spending time with him and that meant lots of golf. I don't have much time for it now unfortunately.....

Load Metric
    I've got bittersweet feelings towards golf. My parents got divorced because my father only cared about golf, but I got really good at it because I loved spending time with him and that meant lots of golf. I don't have much time for it now unfortunately.....
    There are a few careers that I have always wished I could aspire to... singing professionally is one, just because it would feel so goddamned good to belt out a song and move people like that... AND get paid for it. Golf is another - it's almost the perfect job. You're always in a beautiful place surrounded by gorgeous landscapes, you are always competing against yourself, and the money is fantastic (for the A list obv). You don't even have to win to make it large! Unfortunately for me, I lack talent in both these fields. I can tell you this, if I could shoot some golf, I'd dedicate my life and all my energy to making it in that field. Sorry to hear about your parents though. It takes a lot to sustain a long term relationship - most people just don't know how.

Load Metric

There are a few careers that I have always wished I could aspire to... singing professionally is one, just because it would feel so goddamned good to belt out a song and move people like that... AND get paid for it. Golf is another - it's almost the perfect job. You're always in a beautiful place surrounded by gorgeous landscapes, you are always competing against yourself, and the money is fantastic (for the A list obv). You don't even have to win to make it large! Unfortunately for me, I lack talent in both these fields. I can tell you this, if I could shoot some golf, I'd dedicate my life and all my energy to making it in that field. Sorry to hear about your parents though. It takes a lot to sustain a long term relationship - most people just don't know how.
    FYI, I never intended to write about my financial situation on here. You can thank 408 for that. Its something I regret and wish I could take back.

Load Metric
    FYI, I never intended to write about my financial situation on here. You can thank 408 for that. Its something I regret and wish I could take back.
    408 is a pretty good guy though - not sure what the exchange was that drove you to brag about your income. I've gotten to know him over the years, and he is a caring, genuine person. LOL at some of the shit he posts, but hey - I am guilty as well. I've said some crazy stupid shit on these forums over the years. Everyone deserves a chance and some do recover from a bad first impression. If you really are wealthy, that's cool... my advice is not to mention it here.

By the way, I am looking for a third job ATM - can you hire me? ;o)

Load Metric

408 is a pretty good guy though - not sure what the exchange was that drove you to brag about your income. I've gotten to know him over the years, and he is a caring, genuine person. LOL at some of the shit he posts, but hey - I am guilty as well. I've said some crazy stupid shit on these forums over the years. Everyone deserves a chance and some do recover from a bad first impression. If you really are wealthy, that's cool... my advice is not to mention it here.

408 is a piece of shit. He called me out financially after I told him my jet ski was more than his net worth. (I didn't realize how poor he was at the time) I decided to put up and he fucking ran away. Then things escalated....

Load Metric

You don't want to do what I do...trust me.

Load Metric

I'm in re-build mode. I'll do anything as long as it's legal and does not involve using my vagina.

Load Metric

408 is a piece of shit. He called me out financially after I told him my jet ski was more than his net worth. (I didn't realize how poor he was at the time) I decided to put up and he fucking ran away. Then things escalated....
    I'm going to implore you never to mention this shit again. NOBODY cares.

I understand somebody commented on it but, again you're just bringing attention to your vast wealth again after you just stated you regret doing it in the first place.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Yeah. You're probably gonna die from autoerotic asphyxiation with enough coke in your system to kill a large horse. Enjoy that money while you can.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    [/B]

Yeah. You're probably gonna die from autoerotic asphyxiation with enough coke in your system to kill a large horse. Enjoy that money while you can.
    lol....not quite. I don't do anything illegal...it just gets pretty hot and humid where I am and I work outdoors. That is all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I'm going to implore you never to mention this shit again. NOBODY cares.

I understand somebody commented on it but, again you're just bringing attention to your vast wealth again after you just stated you regret doing it in the first place.
    you're one of my biggest trolls.

Load Metric
    Link please.

Load Metric
    Link please.

it was in a marty thread i think....not important enough to go looking.

Load Metric
    i even tried to give the little faggot some life advice and he flamed me

Load Metric
    Lastly, I find it distasteful to brag on these forums about how much money you make or how many babes you've bagged, but if you want to go that route, more power to you. Just know that people don't respect it, and it will be harder to connect to the community if you insist on touting how much better you are than everyone else.
    fyi gamblebot

Load Metric
    Link please.
    Yeah it kind of is if you're going to call a friend of mine "a piece of shit."

Load Metric

Yeah it kind of is if you're going to call a friend of mine "a piece of shit."
    Then go find it yourself

Thread Information