Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gawker trying to raise money to buy tape which shows Toronto's mayor smoking crack

Load Metric

Gawker trying to raise money to buy tape which shows Toronto's mayor smoking crack

Wild stuff, this is a pretty big deal

Original story

http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-o...-cra-507736569

Rob Ford, Toronto's conservative mayor, is a wild lunatic given to making bizarre racist pronouncements and randomly slapping refrigerator magnets on cars. One reason for this is that he smokes crack cocaine. I know this because I watched him do it, on a videotape. He was fucking hiiiiigh. It's for sale if you've got six figures.
    Follow up trying to raise money (which I think they will easily get unless someone in Rob Ford's camp buys it first):

http://gawker.com/we-are-raising-200...ford-508230073

As you may have heard, Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto, smokes crack cocaine. We've seen a video of him smoking crack cocaine, and the people who have the video would like to sell it. Through the miracle of crowdfunding, you can help. Please consider donating to the Rob Ford Crackstarter.

How Much Do We Need? $200,000. That's what the owners of the video want. That sounds like a lot of money. The good people at Indiegogo believe that, with the appropriate amount of virality, that goal is achievable.

Name:  M.Barry.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  7.1 KB

Load Metric
    I don't know anything about the mayor of Toronto, but I would believe that it is within the realm of possibility that he has smoked crack since his innauguration. But it strains credibility to claim that he smoked crack somewhere where he could be videotaped by a random person.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    I don't know anything about the mayor of Toronto, but I would believe that it is within the realm of possibility that he has smoked crack since his innauguration. But it strains credibility to claim that he smoked crack somewhere where he could be videotaped by a random person.
    barry, is everything alright at home? have you been drinking?

your last three posts have been face palm worthy

Load Metric

If you read up on other decisions he's made during his tenure you will realize this is well within his decision range

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

If you read up on other decisions he's made during his tenure you will realize this is well within his decision range
    it's in the range of everyone who is HIGH ON CRACK

Load Metric
    When you parse his lawyer's statement, I think it highly likely the tape exists as claimed. They have denied it, but when you go down that, "how can you tell what he was smoking?" line, when talking about a crack pipe, I think he's in deep trouble. I had never heard of the dude before today, so I have no idea the timing of this tape, but if you are a conservative, I don't think it much matters when if you are smoking crack with Somalis. Those pics are relatively recent, it isn't like he was 20. Seeing the dude's pic for the first time today, I figured he was mid 50's. To see he was born the same year as myself, he's a fucking mess, and headed for an early exit being obese and smoking crack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

You think that *while sober*, he thought "I'll go smoke crack with some random Somalis. That probably won't destroy my career."? Or do you think that he is so ridiculously addicted to crack that he will smoke anywhere with anyone just to get high?

I guess we will find out.

Load Metric

You think that *while sober*, he thought "I'll go smoke crack with some random Somalis. That probably won't destroy my career."? Or do you think that he is so ridiculously addicted to crack that he will smoke anywhere with anyone just to get high?

this is your 4th face palm inducing post and you know you're my boy, that's why i asked if something else was up cause you are usually on point

people that smoke crack do fucked up, irrational things. people that ARE HIGH ON CRACK don't always make the most sound decisions

his night may have started out normal as fuck, and then he started smoking crack or fiending for crack and from that point all bets are off

Load Metric

this is your 4th face palm inducing post and you know you're my boy, that's why i asked if something else was up cause you are usually on point

people that smoke crack do fucked up, irrational things. people that ARE HIGH ON CRACK don't always make the most sound decisions

his night may have started out normal as fuck, and then he started smoking crack or fiending for crack and from that point all bets are off
    Did you read the part of my post that said "while sober"? I put stars around it to try and get your attention, but I know an entire line of text is a lot for you to parse through.

Load Metric

Did you read the part of my post that said "while sober"? I put stars around it to try and get your attention, but I know an entire line of text is a lot for you to parse through.
    his night may have started out normal as fuck

Load Metric
    Starting out normal as fuck rep.

Anyone been catching the new Bourdain show on CNN? It's like he can't wait to tell everyone he was a smacked out crackhead. I mean like every show. TMI IMO et, al etc..

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    To see he was born the same year as myself, he's a fucking mess, and headed for an early exit being obese and smoking crack.
    His personal life is on a downward spiral. He is morbidly obese and he has drug and alcohol problems. He is resembling Belushi or Farley these days and he looks like he's been gaining 10 pounds a month in the past year.

He's a very unimportant person in general and so is this story. The Toronto Star are just constantly trying to blow him up because they don't agree with his political views.

He's had many bad habits since before entering politics and he hasn't changed.
    But for his family's sake he should shed at least 100 pounds before he dies from a heart attack.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It didn't hurt Marion Barry's career much.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Anyone been catching the new Bourdain show on CNN? It's like he can't wait to tell everyone he was a smacked out crackhead. I mean like every show. TMI IMO et, al etc..
    He is a little too proud of that, isn't he...

Throughout life people like that have always annoyed me. Like it's some badge of honor to be or to have been a junkie. You wanna do drugs, cool, go right ahead, all good with me... Just shut the fuck up about it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Throughout life people like that have always annoyed me. Like it's some badge of honor to be or to have been a junkie. You wanna do drugs, cool, go right ahead, all good with me... Just shut the fuck up about it.
    Kicking a heroin addiction seems very impressive and a legit brag to me. I'd have a hard time trying to quit nicotine and caffeine.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Speaking of which 408McMikey pay that $50 debt yet?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Kicking a heroin addiction seems very impressive and a legit brag to me. I'd have a hard time trying to quit nicotine and caffeine.
    Being proud of kicking an addiction, especially one like heroin is definitely cool with me. That's not really what I'm talking about. It's the jerkoffs that put out the "how cool am I, I do/did drugs" vibe that annoy the fuck out of me.

IMO the people in the know are the ones that keep that type of shit on the DL, and don't need to advertise their drug use to seem cool or gain credibility, especially when it's irrelevant. Bourdain kind of falls into that category a lot.

That being said I do like his show.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Speaking of which 408McMikey pay that $50 debt yet?
    It was so obv that the debt was pushing Mike even further into the deep ends of insanity that I decided it was a better idea to just let him off the hook. Kids got enough problems, after a while it became very uncomfortable for me to add to that. Mikey no longer owes me $50.

Load Metric

Name:  orlyfro.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  15.7 KB

Comments

SrslySirius: Old school meme rep

Thread Information