Page 407 of 418 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 8360

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Totally agree. 99% of these meme coins go to 0, just like NFTs. We'll see what happens. I see this flipping $SHIB and running for $DOGE.

Load Metric
    I dont think some Meme Coin participants factor in massive Supply (Over-Supply) and the investment being High-Risk/High-Reward one anyway, has some casual participants more willing to Gamble, and with the Forum hype lol its funny in ways actually.

Go Big or Go Home

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

What type of *Redacted* ass shit post is this? Drake needs to be canceled/banned for posting about a highly speculative coin like this.

This is a crypto thread so I was just posting about it as it is an interesting run up. I'm not telling anyone to buy it - I could care less, I already made my bag and still holding $40K worth.

The real beauty of these shit coins is you can provide liquidity on uniswap and earn a % of the trading fees. As long as they remain volatile in a moderately tight range, these things print for awhile.
    He’s trying his hand at being ironic. He missed possibly because he is in denial about what was actually offensive about the [redacted] episode. We are mostly all very aware what the chain of events were.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/binance/status/1655419627093241856

Very weird.

Someone asked for $50 in BTC from me today. I said, "Ok, sure."

Went to go send and the transaction fee was $25. I texted them that this was a no-go.

What a mess.

Comments

Forum Wars: And over a decade later, no mainstream use case to exist for its OG purpose: ease of online transactions

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

This is a crypto thread so I was just posting about it as it is an interesting run up. I'm not telling anyone to buy it - I could care less, I already made my bag and still holding $40K worth.

The real beauty of these shit coins is you can provide liquidity on uniswap and earn a % of the trading fees. As long as they remain volatile in a moderately tight range, these things print for awhile.
    He’s trying his hand at being ironic. He missed possibly because he is in denial about what was actually offensive about the [redacted] episode. We are mostly all very aware what the chain of events were.

The fact that you think there was a “chain of events” tells me how clueless everyone was, and continues to be, about Redacted.

Load Metric

He’s trying his hand at being ironic.

very 'glass is .000000001% full' energy in this post.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The fact that you think there was a “chain of events” tells me how clueless everyone was, and continues to be, about Redacted.
    I think you are insensitive/clueless as to how the community felt about [redacted] and continue to be.

Druff asked that it be stricken from the record and we have honored his request as a community. Remarkably, I might add.

You brought it up and it triggered me. Let’s agree to drop it.

Load Metric
    I think you are insensitive/clueless as to how the community felt about [redacted] and continue to be.

Druff asked that is be stricken from the record and we have honored his request as a community. Remarkably, I might add.

You brought it up and it triggered me. Let’s agree to drop it.

My final parting point on the matter, until such time that the rehash is done, Feelings aren't facts.

Consider it dropped.

Druff shouldn't have deleted a damn thing.

Ok now consider it dropped.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    $PEPE continues to dip..market cap $800mm.

I'm still holding a bag but took some off the table. Crypto is fun.

Anyways, I'm not shilling but I will start posting when I ape into things if anyone is interested. I'm no expert but I have been in early on many things in NFTs (minted bored apes and sold for mid 6 figures) and Crypto (ty Micon for the free btc on SWC back in the day lol). Bought $PEPE at $20-30mm market cap 3 weeks ago.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    drake, definitely post here what you've noticed as far as shitcoins/memecoins which are on the rise. As long as it's called what it is (a useless coin which is going to rise, peak, then crash), everyone can decide whether to buy some or not.

I haven't bought any of these in 2023, but I admit that I would have if I saw some of these like 12 hours earlier than I did, in some cases, and would have profited well because I would have been very vigilant about dumping at the first sign of trouble.

There is legitimately money to be made if you buy in the early stages and know how to recognize peaking.

Load Metric

Load Metric

oh you want irony?

https://twitter.com/jgreco/status/1659889069004935173

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: bonertine

Sanlmar: Ooooh the irony. I love it so

Load Metric
    There is something remarkable about the way each one of his books begat the next. Flash Boys spawned his upcoming FTX book.

Lewis has been riding inside the curl of the wave of economic events from Liars Poker forward and it has all been kismet and chance. How he got hired at Solomon (Liars Poker) was dumb luck for this Art History major. Love it. It appeals to my life view.

His encampment inside FTX was a chance happening. Especially the timing

I missed that IEX FTX stock swap.

The video below is from the 2023 Bitcoin conference where Michael Lewis spoke. The tweet you posted, Sonatine, is pulled from this exchange.

I hang on every word Lewis utters. I cried during Blindside. He has been a constant my entire adult life. I have been curious and filled with trepidation about how Lewis would handle the fact that he was oblivious while encamped in the polycule. I didn’t want our relationship to end on a disengenuous note. This video reveals to me he is gonna be completely candid.

The video gets. stronger and stronger. Comparing evangelicals to bitcoiners was classic Lewis. It was filled with lots of goodies.

At this point, I think maybe only 3 of us remain who are familiar with the arc and would enjoy the vid.

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    Arthur Hayes (the rise and fall of Bitcoin billionaire - BitMEX yada, yada) is the young guy with the worn out pants in the video.

Michael Lewis had a marketing target for the book around the start of the trial. Arthur Hayes didn’t think there would be a trial.

I got burned out on SBF. I rode the wave with Autism Capital then the arrest. Enough. But no trial is really an intriguing possibility. Such an American financial outcome if there ever was one.

So much to be [redacted]

Load Metric
    Arthur Hayes (the rise and fall of Bitcoin billionaire - BitMEX yada, yada) is the young guy with the worn out pants in the video.

Michael Lewis had a marketing target for the book around the start of the trial. Arthur Hayes didn’t think there would be a trial.

I got burned out on SBF. I rode the wave with Autism Capital then the arrest. Enough. But no trial is really an intriguing possibility. Such an American financial outcome if there ever was one.

So much to be [redacted]

not to mention, the forensic accountants kept on finding money. so the promise of enron caliber drama vanished pretty fast.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ok so its not exactly officially donkdown.

yet.

..OR IS IT.

Load Metric
    uh gambling and scamming is a great proof of concept im such an idiot i deposit online and it charges my amex from like hong kong clothiers

Load Metric
    not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here it is, banks in the UK are thin on cash, and making hard for ordinary people to withdraw cash....

is there a "bank collapse thread " on this site?

https://twitter.com/bartleyfouchard/status/1660352702646460416

Comments

Tellafriend: tick, tock

Sanlmar: The premise of Bitcoin spoke to events like the regional bank collapses. Fits perfectly in this thread

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.16.11 AM.png
Views: 139
Size:  143.2 KB

Thread Information