Page 403 of 419 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    I’m not a robot money guy. Is this good?

Name:  B6819CEF-8AC8-466E-85F7-A8850EFC880D.jpeg
Views: 397
Size:  64.0 KB

Comments

sonatine: HHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD

FRANKRIZZO: I am no market expert

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Filecoin (FIL) was already a disaster before today.

It was at $180 in late March 2021. It was still around $82 at the beginning of 2022, and now it's worth $3. The decline today from $4 to $3 isn't news unless you still think this failcoin is going to bounce back.

Load Metric
    Damn Sonatine. I almost bet Binance would be next. I looked to check the odds this afternoon. I checked again at dinner and Binance & Binance US are locked out. Poking around hyper quick. Just scanning

+2000

I just couldn’t push the button.

If I had read your morning post I woulda been very +EV. Crypto was last on the list of my concerns today.

Been poking around - CZ is gonna get served. I’m pretty certain. Minimum money laundering (washing with BNB accounts/wallets) Conspiracy of a couple varieties.

Institutional money is fleeing.

Then the audit issue. The CNBC interview

You knew.

Crazy times. The web that extends out from FTX …..
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-16-2022 at 11:23 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Damn Sonatine. I almost bet Binance would be next. I looked to check the odds this afternoon. I checked again at dinner and Binance & Binance US are locked out. Poking around hyper quick. Just scanning

+2000

If I had read your morning post I woulda been very +EV. Crypto was last on the list of my concerns today.

Been poking around - CZ is gonna get served. I’m pretty certain. Minimum money laundering (washing with BNB accounts/wallets) Conspiracy of a couple varieties.

You knew.

BNB (Binance token) is down 12% the past 24 hours. Keep an eye on it. If it starts tanking big time, then lights out for Binance is around the corner.

Silver
    Load Metric
    15 Billion withdrawn in a month and they haven't gone bust yet. I guess Binance is gonna get the ultimate audit by having everyone withdraw their funds. We shall see what happens.

https://twitter.com/nansen_ai/status/1603949786771517440

Load Metric
    Rage Against the Machine

Rage is all about this Sleep now in the Fire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

+2000

You knew.

BNB (Binance token) is down 12% the past 24 hours. Keep an eye on it. If it starts tanking big time, then lights out for Binance is around the corner.

https://twitter.com/DylanLeClair_/status/1603905955305254912

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    legend.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    legend.

Twitter is such a fraudulent cesspool. The second I see a blue check mark I start to swipe. Real?

Are you are appreciating this as comedy, irony or schadenfreude? Serious question

Comments

sonatine: i simply enjoy the view

Load Metric
    Lol. I appreciate you brother. Happy Holidays.

Comments

sonatine: happy holidays cochise

Load Metric
    dogecoin just flipped coinbase

Load Metric
    As the original exchange connoisseur… long before crypto twitter and discord … please explain to me how you/we weren’t short COIN. Not even a scalp.

Flawed character son

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the early days of Coinbase, back when MtGox crashed, I actually was able to chat with one of the owners on there, and I asked him why I shouldn't be worried with them after what happened with Gox.

Now a decade later, Coinbase is in questionable shape. Was very sad watching them decline from great customer service into a total piece of shit.

Load Metric
    I know I've mentioned it before but it's a good lesson on insolvency and relates to current crypto exchanges.

Back in 2008 I played on Battlefield poker (a skin of microgaming). I never thought anything of it. Microgaming was very well established and regulated. Then one day without warning I logged on and while I could type in chat could not access my balance or play in any games. I came to find out the following.

-Microgaming had kicked off 25 skins from the network with zero notice (all 25 skins belonged to something called the TUSK group). Turned out each skin was responsible for their own players money and making transfer payments to microgaming. After a several year liquidation I learned the following.

1) Players were only paid out about 15% of their balance (5 million of dollars missing).
    2) Although all skins had legal agreements that players money would not be used by operators (held in trust) there was zero oversight and recourse.
    3) With 80% of players money lost there were zero warning sings of money troubles beforehand (the most scary part)

I see a lot of online exchanges the same today as those skins back then.

Coles notes: By the time the warning sings come it will likely be too late.

For more detailed version of what went down. The responses by the operators are particularly troubling.

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...d-5-3m-452491/

Comments

sonatine: i remember this
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 12-20-2022 at 05:22 AM.

Load Metric
    As the original exchange connoisseur… long before crypto twitter and discord … please explain to me how you/we weren’t short COIN. Not even a scalp.

Flawed character son

i just didnt/dont see a play here beyond like naked shorting which tbh is like watching paint dry compared to flailing around the ES order flow.

worse still coinbase is going to be one of the last to die, meaning its going to do that 'nose of the titanic' shit over and over on the way down as liquidity with nowhere else to go in the space accrues in it momentarily on its way to zero.

if you want to make a great pelosi play, sure, grab LEAPs or whatever i guess..? personally i want to go after the weakest members of the herd, not the strongest.

Load Metric
    One of the largest US publicly traded Bitcoin miners, Core Scientific, is filing for bankruptcy

Load Metric
    Meme is back baby

AMC, Bed Bath, GameStop & crypto

Load Metric
    Meme is back baby

AMC, Bed Bath, GameStop & crypto

Im not calling for any great bounce back…. But a whole lot was working against Bitcoin the past few months and it held ~$17K as a floor.

It can always get worse from here, but I feel comfortable saying we will trade in the 20’s shortly and it will probably hold for a long while.

Load Metric
    Is Gemini still okay? Want to throw some money on acr don't want it in llimbo

Comments

Sanlmar: You’ll be fine …

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Is Gemini still okay? Want to throw some money on acr don't want it in llimbo
    Although we wouldn’t be surprised if this BTC squeeze was the Winklevii trying to spark a rally to plug their hole with inflated Bitcoin

Thread Information