Page 400 of 418 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 8,000 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ethereum switching from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake.

To understand what those two things are, read this: https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/fe...20transactions.

To understand what Ethereum is doing, read this: https://fortune.com/2022/09/14/the-e...t-to-watch-for

The "merge" which accomplished this occurred yesterday, but there is still some time to wait to see if it worked out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Ethereum switching from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake.

To understand what those two things are, read this: https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/fe...20transactions.

To understand what Ethereum is doing, read this: https://fortune.com/2022/09/14/the-e...t-to-watch-for

The "merge" which accomplished this occurred yesterday, but there is still some time to wait to see if it worked out.
    Name:  017995F9-02DA-4309-8278-13A6FF46FF6E.jpeg
Views: 616
Size:  64.5 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  F0EA4D53-7E5A-4EDE-887B-A579734984B8.png
Views: 537
Size:  321.3 KB

Comments

ok25: Steve Buscemi DNA. Yikes!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Whoops. Didn't think of that securities issue, but yeah, this might be a problem.

Guess they didn't think of it either.

LOL cryptobros

Load Metric
    Whoops. Didn't think of that securities issue, but yeah, this might be a problem.

LOL cryptobros
    More regulation is better for crypto.

Right now too risky for hedge funds, banks, etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

LOL cryptobros
    More regulation is better for crypto.

Right now too risky for hedge funds, banks, etc.
    or better know is we cant have randoms controlling the future and money the big banks and the assholes like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds must be in control because all is wrong if thats not the case.. Its not like they havent had hundreds of years to fuck the population. Control the money control the masses and fuck the hedges; and banks who pay pennies on the dollar interest while loaning out at growing interest rates. Shit its the one thing the Islamists have right. Usury should be illegal and banks are the evil satans at the core of financial slavery of the populace.

Load Metric
    within hours of jamie dimon calling all crypto tokens ponzis:

Kraken’s Jesse Powell to Step Down as CEO of Crypto Exchange

probably just a coincidence.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 1.35.27 AM.png
Views: 479
Size:  22.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow...

I got this e-mail to one I have registered to ZED Run, and it went like this:

Name:  metamask-scam.png
Views: 468
Size:  43.3 KB

metamask.io/merge would indeed be a real Metamask site. However, it's a fake link. If you click on it, then you're taken to a scam site which will steal your tokens.

I wonder how many people fell for this.

Load Metric
    id love to know if that was a disgruntled employee selling the email database to scammers or if it was disgruntled owners selling the email database to scammers.

Load Metric
    Sam Bankman on Bloomberg in a minute.

Will he apologize for ruining Brady’s marriage?

Shakeup at FTX.

NEW: Nasdaq has been plotting a move into institutional crypto custody services, according to several people briefed by the company. The firm is waiting for a green light from regulators.

My panties are moist. SBF LIVE
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-27-2022 at 09:12 AM.

Load Metric
    SBF backstopping Crypto like Isai Scheinberg did poker. (Yes, the gambling analogy is intentional)

selfless autist

Can you imagine SBF as Fed Chairman ?
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 09-27-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Load Metric

Comments

simpdog: super rich or bankrupt in the next 10 yrs

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    No opinion on this Bored Ape stuff, and I never owned one, but is this really the best use of Anonymous' time?

The space is full of scams, frauds, and rugs, and they're focusing upon "hidden dogwhistles" within Bored Ape? Who fucking cares? Has a single person turned into a Nazi as a result of owning a Bored Ape?

Give me a break.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    SBF/FTX just won the auction to acquire bankrupt Voyager. It apparently came down to him vs Binance. he lowballed a couple of months ago, but must have ultimately made a better offer than anyone else. It doesn't look like it will be settled for about another month.

I'm curious what $ percentage Voyager depositors will ultimately get back once the dust has settled. I was fortunate to only have about a couple hundred on that shit site when it collapsed. The only reason I even bothered to deposit any money to begin with was from the $100 Mavericks promo late last year. But of course my dumb ass never withdrew...even though that believe it or not, I had a weird gut feeling that I should have just cashed out of it earlier this year and been done with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    No opinion on this Bored Ape stuff, and I never owned one, but is this really the best use of Anonymous' time?

The space is full of scams, frauds, and rugs, and they're focusing upon "hidden dogwhistles" within Bored Ape? Who fucking cares? Has a single person turned into a Nazi as a result of owning a Bored Ape?

Give me a break.

regarding the perceived wokeness, there are a lot of trans/queer/fringe people in anonymous. i dont feel like there were in the gnosis days, oddly? i could be completely wrong tho.

one thing ive always wanted to get the story on is what happened when anonymous went after the mexican cartels.

because something absolutely 100% did happen. the whole scope/scale of anonymous' work changed after that one. and the whispers that i heard was that they hadnt really digested that the security teams working for the cartels were extremely and i mean EXTREMELY well trained and funded military types who had the resources and reach to touch some anons. i dont even think they hurt anyone, i think they probably just called up a couple of cell phones and said look, we get it, we dont even judge, but if this continues we are going to create a stack of heads with your families on the bottom and yours on top.

and to be clear i think they 100% meant it and anonymous knew it, because wow did that op vanish fast and i literally never see them even pretend it existed. it was an almost existential L.

again this is just pure conjecture on my part.

but yeah watching them declare an 'op' on elon musk was when i kinda lost my cool tbh and i think elon musk is a fucking clown. but like you said there are much bigger fish to fry out there.

but i also know for an actual fact that if you get slick and start fucking with SCADA gear in power stations and what not, you might get renditioned from your bedroom or just straight up catch a hellfire missile at this point. like the stakes are just so fucking high for non-nationstate actors. theres a reason why the lights are still on in kiev, moscow, atlanta, beijing, tehran and its not because someone found the implants, its because dropping a grid take 6 months plus to restore and all the big players have under the table agreements that pushing that button is pretty much as serious as a nuclear strike.

so thats probably a factor behind anonymous going after apes and not even doing it interestingly.

lets keep it a buck; if this was 10 years ago, every single ape would have been simply wiped off the blockchain during the superbowl halftime show or something.

now we get videos complaining about their marketing decisions.

how much do you want to bet the price of apes somehow ticks up over this.

Comments

Sanlmar: Vintage sonatine

Tellafriend: interesting

Dan Druff: good take

Load Metric
    I still can't believe people are spending over $100K for a fucking jpeg.

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: Celsius 2022 was a fine vintage.

Thread Information