Page 4 of 147 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2928

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

  1. #61
    If you want hearsay though..... word on the street is rawwolf made a killing in bitcoins. And no this is not a joke....

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

    Seals is not hosted in the US. Likely Micon is smart enough to not have the bitcoins go directly to him either...so it may be harder than you think.

    Hosting has nothing to do with it. This whole .eu extension is laughable if the idea was to throw the DOJ off the trail.

    Bottom set is right. If Poker Stars and Full tilt couldn't escape the wraith of the DOJ, you really think Seals with clubs will be able to ? All it takes is someone wanting to make an example of him and the site.

    Seals with clubs isnt a big site so it is under the radar. However, you couldnt pay me enough to do what Micon is doing. Maybe he gets away with it and makes a shit load of money. But you would have to be a fool to think that he isnt taking a big risk in doing so.

    Micon has to take in USD at some point. So unless he is being paid in gold bars or casino chips there is a trail that leads directly to him. SOMEBODY from seals or associated with Seal has to convert bitcoins to US currency and then bring it to a bank account or convert it into some kind of currency. There will always be a trail if you move bitcoins to USD.

    In some ways, the DOJ could look at Seals with Clubs (especially if it blows up) as worse than Poker Stars or FTP. At least these poker sites were dealing in a real currencies backed by governments.

    So how is anything with what SWC is doing illegal?

    You are not gambling with any real currency. Where does the law forbid this? Does this mean the Zynga poker on facebook is illegal since you can purchase more chips with cash?

    You cash in with BTC and you cash out with BTC, no USD is ever involved.

  3. #63
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post


    Hosting has nothing to do with it. This whole .eu extension is laughable if the idea was to throw the DOJ off the trail.

    Bottom set is right. If Poker Stars and Full tilt couldn't escape the wraith of the DOJ, you really think Seals with clubs will be able to ? All it takes is someone wanting to make an example of him and the site.

    Seals with clubs isnt a big site so it is under the radar. However, you couldnt pay me enough to do what Micon is doing. Maybe he gets away with it and makes a shit load of money. But you would have to be a fool to think that he isnt taking a big risk in doing so.

    Micon has to take in USD at some point. So unless he is being paid in gold bars or casino chips there is a trail that leads directly to him. SOMEBODY from seals or associated with Seal has to convert bitcoins to US currency and then bring it to a bank account or convert it into some kind of currency. There will always be a trail if you move bitcoins to USD.

    In some ways, the DOJ could look at Seals with Clubs (especially if it blows up) as worse than Poker Stars or FTP. At least these poker sites were dealing in a real currencies backed by governments.

    So how is anything with what SWC is doing illegal?

    You are not gambling with any real currency. Where does the law forbid this? Does this mean the Zynga poker on facebook is illegal since you can purchase more chips with cash?

    You cash in with BTC and you cash out with BTC, no USD is ever involved.
    Are you this obtuse? Of course there are USD involved. You think anyone that plays there is in it for Monopoly money? The Feds have said time and again, do not gamble online. Now I STRONGLY disagree with that stance, people should be able to do what they want with their money as long as they are not hurting anyone else. With that said, its the law and if you rub it in their face they will make an example of you.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post


    So how is anything with what SWC is doing illegal?

    You are not gambling with any real currency. Where does the law forbid this? Does this mean the Zynga poker on facebook is illegal since you can purchase more chips with cash?

    You cash in with BTC and you cash out with BTC, no USD is ever involved.
    Are you this obtuse? Of course there are USD involved. You think anyone that plays there is in it for Monopoly money? The Feds have said time and again, do not gamble online. Now I STRONGLY disagree with that stance, people should be able to do what they want with their money as long as they are not hurting anyone else. With that said, its the law and if you rub it in their face they will make an example of you.
    Please good sir. Point me to where USD is involved on SWC.

  5. #65
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    Are you this obtuse? Of course there are USD involved. You think anyone that plays there is in it for Monopoly money? The Feds have said time and again, do not gamble online. Now I STRONGLY disagree with that stance, people should be able to do what they want with their money as long as they are not hurting anyone else. With that said, its the law and if you rub it in their face they will make an example of you.
    Please good sir. Point me to where USD is involved on SWC.
    Look up the word "laundering". Fuck, you are pretty stupid. Yeah, because its Bitcoins there is no USD involved.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    Please good sir. Point me to where USD is involved on SWC.
    Look up the word "laundering". Fuck, you are pretty stupid. Yeah, because its Bitcoins there is no USD involved.
    Because USD is the only way to buy bitcoins?

    Maybe you should look up the word laundering again, find a way to relate it to SWC (not BTC, I'm talking about SWC) then you can come back, call me stupid again, and then fail miserably yet again.

    Bitcoins are mined through a program, I can get bitcoins without ever spending a dime of USD.

  7. #67
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    Look up the word "laundering". Fuck, you are pretty stupid. Yeah, because its Bitcoins there is no USD involved.
    Because USD is the only way to buy bitcoins.

    Maybe you should look up the word laundering again, find a way to relate it to SWC (not BTC, I'm talking about SWC) then you can come back, call me stupid again, and then fail miserably yet again.

    Bitcoins are mined through a program, I can get bitcoins without ever spending a dime of USD.
    YOU figured it out. So you are saying Pokerstars can now operate legally in the US by having bitcoins as its currency? Is this what you are saying?

    Wow, you are smart. Call the CEO of Pokerstars and let them know Micon figured it out.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    Because USD is the only way to buy bitcoins.

    Maybe you should look up the word laundering again, find a way to relate it to SWC (not BTC, I'm talking about SWC) then you can come back, call me stupid again, and then fail miserably yet again.

    Bitcoins are mined through a program, I can get bitcoins without ever spending a dime of USD.
    YOU figured it out. So you are saying Pokerstars can now operate legally in the US by having bitcoins as its currency? Is this what you are saying?

    Wow, you are smart. Call the CEO of Pokerstars and let them know Micon figured it out.
    That's exactly what I am saying, but it's suicide for a poker company like Pokerstars to do that with the crazy fluctuations and huge volatility of BTC.

    As a side note, you don't appear to really understand what IS illegal with operating an online poker site in the US and what ISN'T illegal. You've clearly demonstrated that by believing you just had a valid point.

    Like I said, I can play online poker on Zynga and BUY, as in with USD, poker chips. Why is that?

  9. #69
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    YOU figured it out. So you are saying Pokerstars can now operate legally in the US by having bitcoins as its currency? Is this what you are saying?

    Wow, you are smart. Call the CEO of Pokerstars and let them know Micon figured it out.
    That's exactly what I am saying, but it's suicide for a poker company like Pokerstars to do that with the crazy fluctuations and huge volatility of BTC.

    As a side note, you don't appear to really understand what IS illegal with operating an online poker site in the US and what ISN'T illegal. You've clearly demonstrated that by believing you just had a valid point.

    Like I said, I can play online poker on Zynga and BUY, as in with USD, poker chips. Why is that?
    You are just on another planet. I am just going to assume 408Mike got your password and began posting. /end

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    That's exactly what I am saying, but it's suicide for a poker company like Pokerstars to do that with the crazy fluctuations and huge volatility of BTC.

    As a side note, you don't appear to really understand what IS illegal with operating an online poker site in the US and what ISN'T illegal. You've clearly demonstrated that by believing you just had a valid point.

    Like I said, I can play online poker on Zynga and BUY, as in with USD, poker chips. Why is that?
    You are just on another planet. I am just going to assume 408Mike got your password and began posting. /end
    I'm going to assume that you're throwing the white flag here.

    You can debate the legality of BTC all you want, that's fine and that's up for debate, but what SWC is doing is just fine.

    Also, I'm going to assume that you forgot your own password for the 100th time and made another account after self banning yourself for the 100th time.

  11. #71
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    You are just on another planet. I am just going to assume 408Mike got your password and began posting. /end
    I'm going to assume that you're throwing the white flag here.

    You can debate the legality of BTC all you want, that's fine and that's up for debate, but what SWC is doing is just fine.

    Also, I'm going to assume that you forgot your own password for the 100th time and made another account after self banning yourself for the 100th time.
    So what you are saying is Pokerstars can re-engage in the US with Bitcoins? Is that what you are saying? Explain yourself because you look incredibly stupid at the moment. I will leave your ad-hominem out for now.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    I'm going to assume that you're throwing the white flag here.

    You can debate the legality of BTC all you want, that's fine and that's up for debate, but what SWC is doing is just fine.

    Also, I'm going to assume that you forgot your own password for the 100th time and made another account after self banning yourself for the 100th time.
    So what you are saying is Pokerstars can re-engage in the US with Bitcoins? Is that what you are saying? Explain yourself because you look incredibly stupid at the moment. I will leave your ad-hominem out for now.
    Yes.

    I will also leave your inability to remember passwords out for now.

  13. #73
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    So what you are saying is Pokerstars can re-engage in the US with Bitcoins? Is that what you are saying? Explain yourself because you look incredibly stupid at the moment. I will leave your ad-hominem out for now.
    Yes.

    I will also leave your inability to remember passwords out for now.
    You just demonstrated what a dope you are. You basically said Pokerstars can operate legally in the US with bitcoins. LOL.

    You are just another Micon fanboy. Go follow him on the bitcoin site you and the other guy in this thread does.

    It's tough to be the smartest guy around here.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    Yes.

    I will also leave your inability to remember passwords out for now.
    You just demonstrated what a dope you are. You basically said Pokerstars can operate legally in the US with bitcoins. LOL.

    You are just another Micon fanboy. Go follow him on the bitcoin site you and the other guy in this thread does.

    It's tough to be the smartest guy around here.
    Yes I did just say that. Please show me the error in my ways.

    However, as I've stated before, I am not like Micon because Micon believes bitcoins are the future and I see bitcoins being an item of nostalgia in half a decade. I'm merely just going through the facts of the matter.

  15. #75
    Contributor Rollo Tomasi's Avatar
    Reputation
    -83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Gulfstream Park
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

    What was the bet?
    Who the father of Martha Micon's baby is.


    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    200k liquid = the top of the world? I didn't realize this was the 1920's again.


    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Gotta give credit to Micon for finding some stuff that would blow up and being in the right place at the right time with them. Golden Tee blew up a bit but there was really no money there. He scored big with NWP but fucked that up pretty badly. E cigs could blow up one day but unless you are running a shop or a own a company really no money there.

    Bitcoins have been big for SWC only because the cashouts for U.S. players is less than desirable but again right place right time for Micon and he deserves credit for that considering all of the shit he has taken of the years. Hopefully he learned from all of his mistakes trying to be a poker professional and holds on to this money. It could potentially set him for a while but if he keeps firing 20k prop bets ya never know what could happen
    even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while




    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

    So you don't believe that Micon is just the "Team Pro Chairman" at SWC, eh?

    Mao Zedong was the Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. No Chinaman ever called that guy just the Chairman.
    Crowe Diddly wins no need for a Rep system

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    Yes.

    I will also leave your inability to remember passwords out for now.
    It's tough to be the smartest guy around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

    Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

  16. #76
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

    Who the father of Martha Micon's baby is.


    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    200k liquid = the top of the world? I didn't realize this was the 1920's again.


    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Gotta give credit to Micon for finding some stuff that would blow up and being in the right place at the right time with them. Golden Tee blew up a bit but there was really no money there. He scored big with NWP but fucked that up pretty badly. E cigs could blow up one day but unless you are running a shop or a own a company really no money there.

    Bitcoins have been big for SWC only because the cashouts for U.S. players is less than desirable but again right place right time for Micon and he deserves credit for that considering all of the shit he has taken of the years. Hopefully he learned from all of his mistakes trying to be a poker professional and holds on to this money. It could potentially set him for a while but if he keeps firing 20k prop bets ya never know what could happen
    even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while




    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

    So you don't believe that Micon is just the "Team Pro Chairman" at SWC, eh?

    Mao Zedong was the Chairman of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. No Chinaman ever called that guy just the Chairman.
    Crowe Diddly wins no need for a Rep system

    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

    Yes.

    I will also leave your inability to remember passwords out for now.
    It's tough to be the smartest guy around here.
    You do realize you are this biggest faggot on this site?

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

    YOU figured it out. So you are saying Pokerstars can now operate legally in the US by having bitcoins as its currency? Is this what you are saying?

    Wow, you are smart. Call the CEO of Pokerstars and let them know Micon figured it out.
    That's exactly what I am saying, but it's suicide for a poker company like Pokerstars to do that with the crazy fluctuations and huge volatility of BTC.

    As a side note, you don't appear to really understand what IS illegal with operating an online poker site in the US and what ISN'T illegal. You've clearly demonstrated that by believing you just had a valid point.

    Like I said, I can play online poker on Zynga and BUY, as in with USD, poker chips. Why is that?
    Per your logic, Poker stars or some other processor can setup pcoins.com and sell Pcoins for US dollars or any other currency. Lets say for every 1 Pcoin it cost 2 usd which you can easily purchase using your credit card from pcoins.com. Pokerstars then allows Pcoins to be used on their site. The players simply use their Pcoin wallets to fund pokerstars.com knowing that every Pcoin is worth 2 usd.

    You cant possibly think my crude example above would fly, but why is this any different than using bitcoins to play on Seals?

    IMO Seals could potentially be breaking more laws than FTP or Pokerstars ever did just on a much lower scale.

    I have NO idea how Zynga works, but I am assuming even though you can buy chips for usd, you can not cash them out for USD. Is that correct?
    Last edited by cmoney; 05-17-2013 at 08:03 AM.

  18. #78
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    488
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    3,551
    Ribo sittin on 200k? you sell the plumbing biz, dawg?

  19. #79
    Nova Scotia's REAL #1 Webcam DJ sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    2905
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14,250
    Apparently individual accounts are now being seized as of this morning.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowski

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  20. #80
    Member
    Reputation
    -110
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lake Meade
    Posts
    413
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Apparently individual accounts are now being seized as of this morning.
    Who sniffed out this scam before anyone here? That's right: ME.

    This is nothing more than some money laundering enterprise.

    You people should have listened to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. DD seemes to be officially DD
    By Hugh Chardon in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:07 PM
  2. ***My Officially Official Super Bowl Pick***
    By abrown83 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 10:51 PM
  3. Matt Marafiati has officially challenged SrslySirius to a rap battle
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 05:30 PM
  4. IP officially DD
    By Daredevil in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 05:24 PM
  5. I officially hate Dana White now
    By shortbuspoker in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 06:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •