Page 373 of 418 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20211009_013655.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  19.3 KB

Im still in.

Yeah i could have sold it but i held on. I still am up about 120% or so. I really think it is going to spike up again overnight or in the next day or so.Rumor is that Robinhood may initiate tradability soon, plus there are supposedly a couple of whales that have been putting massive money into the wallets. In any case, I dont have much invested so i care alot less. I know this is a mega shitcoin and im just along for the ride right now.

I moved the coin yesterday from Coinbase to Coinbase "pro". (I would have taken an updated screenshot, but somehow Coinbase "Pro" doesn't allow it "for security reasons"... even though the regular Coinbase app was perfectly fine with it) WTF, LOL???

This system is so God awful for something that is labeled as "pro". Im amazed at how awful this system is for a trading app from a billion dollar+ publicly traded company. Now im even more convinced that they make certain functions awful on purpose. I really cant see IT professionals intentionally sending out this garbage on their own.

Seeing as how its a publicly traded company now and all of the stupid shit ive seen, i would be shocked if we didnt see class action lawsuits in the near future.

PS - if anyone can tell me how to screenshot from an app that has "security provisions" enabled, let me know. I couldn't even use a screen recorder...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  20211009_013655.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  19.3 KB

Im still in.

Yeah i could have sold it but i held on. I still am up about 120% or so. I really think it is going to spike up again overnight or in the next day or so.Rumor is that Robinhood may initiate tradability soon, plus there are supposedly a couple of whales that have been putting massive money into the wallets. In any case, I dont have much invested so i care alot less. I know this is a mega shitcoin and im just along for the ride right now.

I moved the coin yesterday from Coinbase to Coinbase "pro". (I would have taken an updated screenshot, but somehow Coinbase "Pro" doesn't allow it "for security reasons"... even though the regular Coinbase app was perfectly fine with it) WTF, LOL???

This system is so God awful for something that is labeled as "pro". Im amazed at how awful this system is for a trading app from a billion dollar+ publicly traded company. Now im even more convinced that they make certain functions awful on purpose. I really cant see IT professionals intentionally sending out this garbage on their own.

Seeing as how its a publicly traded company now and all of the stupid shit ive seen, i would be shocked if we didnt see class action lawsuits in the near future.

i bought about half my position back only because my brother didnt sell and its a good discussion for us. I have 9mil or what was $250 yesterday. Seems bitcoin is going to provide me with daily returns at least this much so why not? Does anyone have an opinion on what to do with cardano? I've owned it 2 months and its $44 higher in total so I'm getting impatient with it. Maybe solana?

PS - if anyone can tell me how to screenshot from an app that has "security provisions" enabled, let me know. I couldn't even use a screen recorder...

Load Metric
    Well i have to say after being involved in solana NFTs over the past few weeks I can say I feel pretty dirty. Not as bad as if I was doing terenth coin. But fuck it's so slimy. You have two types of investors, those who pretend there is actually some value (the main guys making money) and the ones stupid enough to think there is value in holding some obscure ntf that nobody cares about and has been minted 10k times with slight variations. My fave is people who are now using nfts for "loot" which means you don;t even need artistic skill. see this to see how absurd this has become https://blog.coinbase.com/loot-proje...m-125fa1d5ffa8 let m,e be clear contrary to what the articles says most of the people making this stuff understand that its total shit and just a scam.

Most of the major guys in this all understand that its purely hype of there really is no rhyme or reason. But they purposely tweet out to 10k plus followers how great the art is and the investment opportunity. None of them really believe what they are pushing. Fact is the market is hitting a really bad oversaturated point and i wouldn;t be surprised if the whole thing collapses hard in the next week or two.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 10-09-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really think the NFT bubble is gonna hit super hard when it happens. Unlike crypto, there's zero utility for most of these projects.

I've been proven wrong before in this space, but boy does this look like something without long term legs -- at least not most of the projects.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I really think the NFT bubble is gonna hit super hard when it happens. Unlike crypto, there's zero utility for most of these projects.

I've been proven wrong before in this space, but boy does this look like something without long term legs -- at least not most of the projects.
    To be clear I think some nft which serve a purpose (e.g. Zedrun) are legitimate. But there are just so many developers who are creating shitty art (by the thousands) and at 100-200 dollars a copy you can see why they are doing it. Release a few thousand variations of the image and give yourself a small percentage of all royalties from future sales and you have a gold mine.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Is there anything to fear from what it appears is happening with bitcoin? Its become a must own in any sane portfolio and is more in demand by the day. Can it become so valuable that it causes instability? Even though its become a must own it is only recently that the masses are waking up to reality. Its going much higher, no?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    No time to sell now.... if you did not sell at 50-64k...

You do not sell now, You Buy..
    You Gamble.
    Win or Lose
    Die well
    Dont be a Mouse when all are fleeing.
    Stand by yr convictions... If you did not sell at 45k.....and now you want to at 38k

you really need to cash out and stick with Microsoft Apple Google etc.... ty....IMO....

I do hope I am correct.
    I believe that MUSK and any wealthy brainiac BOUGHT BOUGHT & Bought more while the scared ppl SOLD>....

I will BOLDLY Say BTC will Not hit 0.00. I Cannot Lose "it all"

No one shd be as fully vested as I am..... I shall either reap great rewards..or Pass on a pauper.....

No In between

P.s
    Idk why Garrett gets so much grief, He is IMO one of the few here that grasps the Pscyh-ops of Crypto/1 World think tank/split the world into Crypto ppl/and Poverty,cash week to week ppl...

Crypto communities VS Non....

Do not IMO be caught Holding 0.0 Crypto..>

What LOWER entry point can you guys pray for than the 30-38k? FREE?

Live Good, Die well....... any shmuck can Die.

The next few Months shall reveal all......I predict August.,Sept, BTC back at 50k. by Dec 75k.

Maybe I am wrong and this week snake/lizard MUSK bought 0 BTC....then I am a fool...

"Time shall tell" Clifford Odets ?the country girl? fried long ago.
    shoeshine box predicted the future on 5/19. We're at a tipping point now?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Is there anything to fear from what it appears is happening with bitcoin? Its become a must own in any sane portfolio and is more in demand by the day. Can it become so valuable that it causes instability? Even though its become a must own it is only recently that the masses are waking up to reality. Its going much higher, no?
    Is this a must own because it's a must own? I think so, sorta like Paris Hilton being famous for being famous.

Let's see: What can't I do if I don't have bitcoin? There pretty much isn't anything. It DOES help me get $ past borders of countries that wish to control the currency movement to and fro their sovereign land. And it definitely has utility for moving $ onto gambling sites which would have a hard time processing transactions without bitcoin.

But we don't need bitcoin.

And there isn't anything inherently special about it except that it was the first.

So, I think it will ______. Yeah, I dunno. Just know it's intrisically not worth anything, just like fiat.

My prediction though is that it continues to bump around for the next year or two, over time going up a bit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Is this a must own because it's a must own? I think so, sorta like Paris Hilton being famous for being famous.

Let's see: What can't I do if I don't have bitcoin? There pretty much isn't anything. It DOES help me get $ past borders of countries that wish to control the currency movement to and fro their sovereign land. And it definitely has utility for moving $ onto gambling sites which would have a hard time processing transactions without bitcoin.

But we don't need bitcoin.

And there isn't anything inherently special about it except that it was the first.

So, I think it will ______. Yeah, I dunno. Just know it's intrisically not worth anything, just like fiat.

My prediction though is that it continues to bump around for the next year or two, over time going up a bit.
    doesn't its scarcity dictate that the price will rise with demand? Demand is rising whether it has value or not. I don't see how a person with disposable income doesn't own at least a little and that attitude is beginning to take hold in a big way. Any person contributing to retirement funds today will and should want a portion to go to crypto funds. Especially if they're young. Pension funds and endowments will start buying crypto too. Maybe its not what I think but I think the price is going way higher and as folks see these returns a momentum takes hold. These are just my personal thoughts. I am very new to crypto.

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

No time to sell now.... if you did not sell at 50-64k...

You do not sell now, You Buy..
    You Gamble.
    Win or Lose
    Die well
    Dont be a Mouse when all are fleeing.
    Stand by yr convictions... If you did not sell at 45k.....and now you want to at 38k

you really need to cash out and stick with Microsoft Apple Google etc.... ty....IMO....

I do hope I am correct.
    I believe that MUSK and any wealthy brainiac BOUGHT BOUGHT & Bought more while the scared ppl SOLD>....

I will BOLDLY Say BTC will Not hit 0.00. I Cannot Lose "it all"

No one shd be as fully vested as I am..... I shall either reap great rewards..or Pass on a pauper.....

No In between

P.s
    Idk why Garrett gets so much grief, He is IMO one of the few here that grasps the Pscyh-ops of Crypto/1 World think tank/split the world into Crypto ppl/and Poverty,cash week to week ppl...

Crypto communities VS Non....

Do not IMO be caught Holding 0.0 Crypto..>

What LOWER entry point can you guys pray for than the 30-38k? FREE?

Live Good, Die well....... any shmuck can Die.

The next few Months shall reveal all......I predict August.,Sept, BTC back at 50k. by Dec 75k.

Maybe I am wrong and this week snake/lizard MUSK bought 0 BTC....then I am a fool...

"Time shall tell" Clifford Odets ?the country girl? fried long ago.

Chemo/radiation/life time hallucinatory experiences.
    I shall not repeat nor reveal all I see......those with ears hear as brother Country done.

Brother im 97% in Crypto/stock. never wavered...

Stay strong...
    dont be scared....There is a afterlife experience.... do not be in a rush...

Just set Kids up with easy for newbies, "MAKARA". a crypto fund for new guys...

Comments

country978: ill be listening for future shoeshine box takes

Gold
    Load Metric

Chemo/radiation/life time hallucinatory experiences.
    I shall not repeat nor reveal all I see......those with ears hear as brother Country done.

Brother im 97% in Crypto/stock. never wavered...

Stay strong...
    dont be scared....There is a afterlife experience.... do not be in a rush...

I bought most of my position at 41k so its easy not to be scared. In August. The 1st time I ever owned crypto. Had a few extra and decided the bank was no place for it. I've contemplated it a lot since then and have begun to see it as a very powerful thing and that it may one day have a profound impact on the world.

Just set Kids up with easy for newbies, "MAKARA". a crypto fund for new guys...

Comments

shoeshine box: never to late as long as you kicking.

Gold
    Load Metric
    lots of profit taking going on today? it cant be that boomer diamond saying something that is presently selling for 55k is worthless. Only an old person would make such a statement nowadays.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i don't feel like it warrants its own thread but Shatner dies in space tomorrow, I'm calling it here

Silver
    Load Metric
    $114.22

LOL

Comments

country978: that represents?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i don't feel like it warrants its own thread but Shatner dies in space tomorrow, I'm calling it here

And in his only true space experience, he will have died on a massive penis shaped rocketship

How poetic...or something

Gold
    Load Metric
    anyone care to share thoughts as btc looks to retake $60,000? You've all been discussing it for years now. I've read a lot of what you've all said already. I realize I'm late to the game but I recognized early enough that its going a lot higher. The herd is coming, no?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I read a lot of what you all were talking about during the retreat to $30,000 or whatever it is and I'm curious if you all held on and took the pain or bounced out of your positions.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    anyone care to share thoughts as btc looks to retake $60,000? You've all been discussing it for years now. I've read a lot of what you've all said already. I realize I'm late to the game but I recognized early enough that its going a lot higher. The herd is coming, no?
    I'll share my thoughts ... I think bitcoins are officially donkdown.

With that said, Kermit's make fewer appearances than he used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

maybe im wrong and maybe the government is simply so grossly incompetent at this point that they will actually let bitcoin destabilize the economy, but imo there is a point where the treasury will simply say yeah fuck this and rug pull the whole thing. no more US access to exchanges, etc etc, cash out in 72 hours. and that will be that.
    is this still your thinking sonatine?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    $114.22

LOL
    the price of bitcoin when u geniuses started this thread

Comments

shoeshine box: wow.

Thread Information