Page 372 of 418 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    LuLaRich Sonatine.

Comments

sonatine: best documentary or best documentary _ever_?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    My friend sent me some Solana to start minting. The community is absolutely insane. The key is finding the right NFT developers that have lots followers. Honestly I just ask him for which ones to do. Mints that cost 0.2 SOL literally selling for 1 SOL the next day. You need to have several wallets/windows at once though cause the mints only have 5k copies and they well out in a few seconds. Like the old days of trying to get concert tickets online.

I can;t imagine a market like this lasts long. which is exactly why you want to be minting instead of buying. As long as these mints have such high demand there is very little risk.
    Won't they at some point flood the market with whatever it is they're minting and cause a crash?
    Which is exactly why you mint for say 30-200 bucks and immediately sell within a few days. It seems pretty clear here that going long is a horrible bet. Which really surprises me how many people are eagerly buying this fresh minted trash.

Also interesting to see how impractical ethereum is with the amount of fees associated. Would be interested to hear someone explain how such a crypto with such properties has any useful value.

Comments

country978:

Load Metric
    Also been using this website

https://howrare.is/drops

Load Metric

Won't they at some point flood the market with whatever it is they're minting and cause a crash?
    Which is exactly why you mint for say 30-200 bucks and immediately sell within a few days. It seems pretty clear here that going long is a horrible bet. Which really surprises me how many people are eagerly buying this fresh minted trash.

Also interesting to see how impractical ethereum is with the amount of fees associated. Would be interested to hear someone explain how such a crypto with such properties has any useful value.
    ETH is moving to proof of stake so the fees will tank.

ETH has more projects than Solana but it will all depend on how fast they can get the upgrade through.

There's room for visa, mastercard, amex. Bitcoin is gold, and eth/sol/who knows what will be for transactions.

Comments

gimmick: with less words, ¨this

country978:

Load Metric

Currently it's old, reliable and "stable". ERC-20 tokens and other minting related things like NFTs gave it relevance.

Slightly less scams in ERC-20 tokens than with BNB based tokens, because they cost more to make, transactions cost a lot and everything is insanely slow.

I think they are looking to upgrade to Ethereum 2.0 maybe next year. Proof of stake and sharding are the main features. Meaning they use validation method that uses less than all of the energy and will run 64 parallel chains (Ethereum 1 being just one of them).

As is it obv doesn't scale in any meaningful way and mostly runs on name recognition.

Comments

country978:

Gold
    Load Metric
    does anyone care to speculate as to where bitcoin is going from here?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yes. I feel its going to go either way up or way down over time.

Godspeed. Hopefully this helps.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Red face

On a completely unrelated note, earlier today I just bought a little over 12 million Shibu inu

Why? Well...In a Dave Chappelle voice...

Because FUCK IT...THAT'S WHY.

Recently I was doing nothing but laughing at the whole Shibu thing. The market cap...the coins in circulation...EVERYTHING.

Everything is fucking ridiculous about this memecoin, But i said screw it and just bought some earlier Monday and its increased a bit. It was a lot more but it pulled back (like any spike would).

Its still currently a little more than when I bought in. I never thought id ever do this but, well...here i am. Im kind of hoping that something ridiculous happens and a massive more amount of coins are burned like they were in the past months so it maybe increases the price. Im not keeping my hopes up that it will go anywhere, but in this current crazy twilight-zone fucked up world i guess i might as well take a shot, right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You got lucky. SHIB had its moment in the sun in early May, then it crashed big time, and was on a general decline ever since. It was one of the many 2021 shitcoins to be a fraction of a penny, with investors thining, "If it only gets to 1 cent.. I'll be rich!"

Elon Musk posted a picture of his shiba inu dog, and all of a sudden the coin got revitalized, and spiked up like 30%. Nowhere near the May high, but looks like you made some money. If it starts to slip again, I'd dump it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im well aware that Musk had much to do with the spike. Im also well aware how much of a shitcoin it is. Im gambling...

Perhaps kind of like the whole Doge train you were on and even made a thread about...

Load Metric
    Well Bitcoin Specifically is theoretically buying a Top here now actually

10 years ago a coin was ~$150-100 and lol, if you went on and on about Bitcoin or even bigger picture Cryptocurrency, people head fall to side, eyes roll, thinking this one a lunatic, i was that one for a bit, anyway the point is whether you agree with, like ir or not fact is this. Cryptography and so Cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin is flawless and in many cases like Bitcoin Blockchain also is, public ledger. Tat public ability to everyone, be able to view every transaction, and no there is no way no chance, a fraud in ths, is everything I think.

That public ledger ability, which everyone can confidently view and see, it happened, its real, its not a fraud this is what Blockchain Technology at least Transactional alone, offers us all. We dont need human error anymore, them days are over imo enter Blockchain Technology, and Cryptography this stuff is flawless, and the only downside i really, honestly see in this all, is how it does send us humans to the unemployment line, that snot good over time. Cryptography too good, we dont need human error now when it can all function this way now.

Point Blank and wholly, societally, we are at a point with Cryptography, and so Blockchain Technology that it doesn't matter what you personally, think about it all, or how you feel about. Its flawless, and public so its already here, get used to it your too late to get bitcoins now lol, but maybe not to lare to try on the Ethereum Blockchain now, but really point is this Crypto is now an Asset Class all of its, NYSE, Commodities, Crypto etc etc, the world has already changed I hope you alll understand this reality now, and this does make us as a whole faster, better, Cryptography in time gonna send us lowly humans to the unemployment line, unfortunately, it's inevitable human vs Cryptography, we go to unemployment line haha, which is bad obviously

anyway fun stuff lotta changes happening theses days its fun I think =)

Load Metric
    shut up garrett

Comments

Sheesfaced: ^this

Gordman: this this
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    On a completely unrelated note, earlier today I just bought a little over 12 million Shibu inu

Recently I was doing nothing but laughing at the whole Shibu thing. The market cap...the coins in circulation...EVERYTHING.

Everything is fucking ridiculous about this memecoin, But i said screw it and just bought some earlier Monday and its increased a bit. It was a lot more but it pulled back (like any spike would).

Its still currently a little more than when I bought in. I never thought id ever do this but, well...here i am. Im kind of hoping that something ridiculous happens and a massive more amount of coins are burned like they were in the past months so it maybe increases the price. Im not keeping my hopes up that it will go anywhere, but in this current crazy twilight-zone fucked up world i guess i might as well take a shot, right?

shib mooned because elon posted a pic of his shiba puppy.

youre over thinking this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Well Bitcoin Specifically is theoretically buying a Top here now actually

10 years ago a coin was ~$150-100 and lol, if you went on and on about Bitcoin or even bigger picture Cryptocurrency, people head fall to side, eyes roll, thinking this one a lunatic, i was that one for a bit, anyway the point is whether you agree with, like ir or not fact is this. Cryptography and so Cryptocurrency, and Bitcoin is flawless and in many cases like Bitcoin Blockchain also is, public ledger. Tat public ability to everyone, be able to view every transaction, and no there is no way no chance, a fraud in ths, is everything I think.

That public ledger ability, which everyone can confidently view and see, it happened, its real, its not a fraud this is what Blockchain Technology at least Transactional alone, offers us all. We dont need human error anymore, them days are over imo enter Blockchain Technology, and Cryptography this stuff is flawless, and the only downside i really, honestly see in this all, is how it does send us humans to the unemployment line, that snot good over time. Cryptography too good, we dont need human error now when it can all function this way now.

Point Blank and wholly, societally, we are at a point with Cryptography, and so Blockchain Technology that it doesn't matter what you personally, think about it all, or how you feel about. Its flawless, and public so its already here, get used to it your too late to get bitcoins now lol, but maybe not to lare to try on the Ethereum Blockchain now, but really point is this Crypto is now an Asset Class all of its, NYSE, Commodities, Crypto etc etc, the world has already changed I hope you alll understand this reality now, and this does make us as a whole faster, better, Cryptography in time gonna send us lowly humans to the unemployment line, unfortunately, it's inevitable human vs Cryptography, we go to unemployment line haha, which is bad obviously

anyway fun stuff lotta changes happening theses days its fun I think =)
    Its been quite awhile I've been thinking holding cash as opposed to bitcoin does not make fiscal sense and also that at some point soon if we're not there already nobody is going to feel truly diversified without owning some. I bought for the 1st time about 2 months ago at 41k, more at 47 and a little more today at 50,200ish. Sure I'd love to be able to tell you I bought a lot at 100 but its not too late to make a respectable return IMO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

shib mooned because elon posted a pic of his shiba puppy.

youre over thinking this.

I know about the whole pic posting. That is mostly the reason why I decided to roll the dice.

Btw, It spiked pretty hard shortly after I made the first post. If I didn't fall asleep I would have surely cashed it out then for a +100% gain and waited for the pullback.

Oh well.

Comments

sonatine:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20211005_225927.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  139.0 KB

Name:  200.gif
Views: 291
Size:  1.35 MB

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

SHIBA 37 bucks worth... be 80k soon!!!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    SHIBA 37 bucks worth... be 80k soon!!!
    i have 20 mil of those. hope it goes a lot higher too

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im still in lol!

Name:  ZomboDroid 06102021175028.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  63.4 KB

Its all so ridiculous, but as long as idiots keep clicking the buy button and feeding the pump without understanding the shares outstanding, market cap, and the fact that this shitcoin is in fact shit etc, its all good!

In total i think the original investment was about $150. (I wish i knew the true cost but Coinbase sucks ass bigtime with informing users of certain info - and Ive become convinced over months that they do this on purpose to cloud up info and confuse users for their own financial gain - but that whole bit is another story for another day)

Comments

country978: sold my shiba today $42 loss

Gold
    Load Metric
    Im still in lol!

Name:  ZomboDroid 06102021175028.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  63.4 KB

Its all so ridiculous, but as long as idiots keep clicking the buy button and feeding the pump without understanding the shares outstanding, market cap, and the fact that this shitcoin is in fact shit etc, its all good!

In total i think the original investment was about $150. (I wish i knew the true cost but Coinbase sucks ass bigtime with informing users of certain info - and Ive become convinced over months that they do this on purpose to cloud up info and confuse users for their own financial gain - but that whole bit is another story for another day)
    I have coinbase too and also not a fan. Their fees are so expensive. I bought SHIB only because bitcoin has given me such a great return and I felt like speculating. I'm up nicely since. If I get to a double I'll cash out my stake and keep half for free. A big IF of course.

Thread Information