Page 359 of 418 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,180 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im going to tell you something i realized very, very recently.

when youre trying to predict price action for crypto, youre not betting on anything but consumer sentiment.

thats it, thats the tweet.

of course doge is going to a dollar. of course the way to get rich in crypto is buy high sell higher. everything is a meme driven momentum play.

its so fucking pure daly.

Ive been careful not to do or post anything to irritate you, and this is just honestly foolish conjecture from you. Do You really believe Dogecoin the actual biggest POS CryptoCurrency is goin to $1 Sonatine, it has no real world use so why. So Demand for it when people cant use it, is non-existent Sonatine. In order for Dogecoin to ever actually become in Demand which is actually, Fundamentally what the entire Price is based off of course. Dogecoin needs to start being incorporated into a actual real world use. And that is never happening Sonatine, their is literally probably now Thousands of other unknown Alt Crptocurrencys, that even some have actual real world use.

Its amazing to me that the one here on this Forum who for Year's fancied himself as such a genius, honestly has literally such Basic Moronic views toward and obvious part of our entire world we live in now. And its going, Dogecoin is the shittiest biggest Joke of a coin ever. It has no real USE Sonatine. So how and why exactly would it actually get a meaningful $1 price point please tell us why you believe this. Dogecoin is 100% a pos joke, and yet you take the biggest pos joke crypto and think it has some real world actual Viability. It does not Sonatine, get that through your head Dogecoin is a joke. Aside from Elon #gangsta Musk it has no real use now. I guess you didnt get that Joke though and are now LOL touting Dogechitcoin going to $1 now, LOL (#Level1).

Other then your complete misunderstanding and disbelief in Cryptocurrency. For a decade, that is really making you look very naïve and foolish here now Sonatine honestly. And sometimes point blank, stupid. Other then that I of course hope you are doing well and that you open your mind up completely about Cryptocurrency being a real part of our real and Functional World. If you do not get it soon, you are going to look like the biggest idiot for the past Decade on this forum pretty soon Sonatine, to others. I know you dont care what I think =)...

#Level1 fellas =)
    Fundamentally I agree with you, however it does have some uses as some
    places are beginning to accept it for payment.

http://https://www.google.com/amp/s/...-payments/amp/

http://https://www.newsweek.com/whic...r-cars-1584787

Comments

garrett: Literally because of Elon #gangsta Musk only, but no real Utility long-term better then other upside real Cryptos now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

But why would you use it as a form of payment when you are projecting it to continue to rise in value?

I don't perceive Bitcoin or other Crypto as currency.

They are a digital tokens that have value.

Comments

rum dick: Yep

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

But why would you use it as a form of payment when you are projecting it to continue to rise in value?

If one doesn’t believe in its long term growth and you live in Dallas, it’s been a great way to score cheap Mavs tickets.

Load Metric
    I don’t think it needs to be said but just in case.....

There are 18.5M BTC project to date. Roughly 4M of those are “lost”, and it helps keep the math easy. So 14.5M Bitcoin in the world.

14.5 Million Dogecoin is newly minted every single day.

14.5M over 11 years vs 14.5M a day.

There are 125Billion Doge out there already.

To say this should be over $.04 or 5B is fucking crazy.

Load Metric
    Elon just went from God status to Judis

Load Metric
    Elon #gangsta Musk haha what he is doing, is realizing his driving of People toward Bitcoin, creating huge new Demand has a ripple effect to the Ozone. Which is actually terrible, he right. And so I think what he is realizing here is that Bitcoin Cash by Design is to be used as a Medium. And so I expect Tesla to accept Bitcoin Cash here in the coming months or at some point. And he is correct, obviously, genius Bitcoin Mining and growing interest in it is terrible for the Environment. And So in more ways and I don't want to go into it, Bitcoin Cash is the pivot it's already Happening now, and he see it now. So I expect Tesla to add Bitcoin Cash now at some point, and with that a trend of sorts of more Bitcoin Cash will happen also.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roger Ver, whoever and #gangsta Musk know one another. Is neck deep in the Technology end of everything so he probably realizes the overall effect of driving people Toward Bitcoin as he was. Actually was a net Terrible idea, in terms of Just Bitcoin. So I now expect him, Visionary like to move people in another direction now. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it's into Bitcoin Cash.

And is he is reading this, hi Elon =)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Funny how one guy can have such an effect.

Whole crypto market kermited pretty badly today.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lol at kermitted

Load Metric
    Looking more and more like everyone should be going all in on Ethereum.

Load Metric
    If bitcoin dips back to the 46kish or 42kish support, the Ethereum sell off that coincides and follows is the entry point. Still loling at buying it at 74 dollars when you nerds didn't listen.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also, as far as meme scam, ultra shit coins go - if you have money to splash around with, assuming the bottom doesn't fall out of everything somehow, consider sticking a very small amount into ASS coin (Australian Safe Shepherd) in this selloff. Seriously, this is what we've come to. Google how to acquire it through Pancakeswap. Has the potential to pop 50-100x or maybe even more if picked up by a couple of decent exchanges. The initial marketing campaign has worked effectively with younger people. Pumping ASS, riding ASS, holding ASS, and so on. Completely ridiculous, but literally every crypto I've tried to preach to you nerds about probably hit a return average of 2500% at one point. Even Tron that was once +3300% came back to +1500% if one would've for some reason not sold before the first crash. I want to reiterate again, very small amount - this isn't Tron or even XRP (at one point the biggest scam ever).

Doge has poisoned the entire crytposphere, and the aspy douchebag shilling it should seriously do time for market manipulation/will likely be one of the biggest reasons why crypto will eventually be regulated by the SEC.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk is trying to crash the price of Bitcoin so he can buy it cheap.

Elon doesn't give a shit about climate change and the environment here on Earth.

His rockets at SpaceX produce more carbon monoxide, toxic ash and other dangerous chemicals that are released into the atmosphere than any space program in history.

Dogecoin to the Moon and Mars.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Yep. Perfect example is the guy who bought a pizza with bitcoin years ago. The bitcoin he used to pay for that pizza is now worth 500 million dollars.

Load Metric
    Elon Musk knows he has the whole World watching now

The directions he is choosing to go and so everything he is doing is by design and not misunderstood. And what you ALL should actually be doing imo, or I am is watching what direction he starts pointing too next. And clearly he is a Cryptocurrency Bull now. Why, I think it is pretty self explanatory. In the Future Elon Musk doesn't agree with the money printing reverse value (Over Supply a demand, Monetary Policy). Elon Musk seems to clearly understand, and see the overall net positive for people and Society from a Value standpoint alone. And he is very clearly, and willingly now bringing the Cryptocurrency subject, and Bitcoin to the Mainstream more so then any one person in the World could. And why, it's by design and for a reason, he believes in FINITE Value systems Non-Inflationary is actually what im gathering out of all this. And Elon Musk is probably even, certifiably probably genius lol. I'm not that smart and im going to watch and consider every direction he chooses to sway or direct Society myself now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Billionaires doing what Billionaires do

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/bf6f...thiel-and.html

Clearly at this point everyone Wealthy/Important want Crypto exposure and View Cryptocurrency as a real Market now and moving Forward...

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 2.10.39 PM.png
Views: 292
Size:  2.01 MB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Sonatine if someone is buying a Bitcoin now at 50k+ you are 10 years too late, and for lack of a better way of putting it now, the sucker money. There is actually real reasons, and you wouldnt care to understand it, to think a real transition of sorts is about to happen. As Cryptocurrency becomes more widely Adopted by people, and they become more comfortable using it. And then like Ethereum for Example Sonatine, 4k today will look like a spit in the bucket when Ethereum is approaching 50k next. I mean if its just your thing I dont get it, are you implying some impending 'doomsday' Apocalyptical Bitcoin Crash is coming, I dont get it. Cryptocurrency is just another Market Sonatine. Not the oh so well know, nd played, NYSE. This Market is actually, Erratic but im not even going into it. This is Society's new normal Sonatine, their is Wall St, and now their is the Cryptocurrency Market. And sorta like the Commodity Markets. What is actually being born before our very eyes is this new, 'Crypto' Market. So get used to it Sonatine its here Forever now. But everyone else is going to get F you money, and your gonna still be stuck on stupid. Playing the Antagonist, thinking in your own little head. That you somehow look like the genius. I mean, I guess to each their own but im done Digressing too much now, anyway....

-.-

Load Metric
    sorry why would i buy bitcoin at 50k when i can buy weekly mara options?

full disclosure i didnt read past the first few words of your post, which is very much something you should get used to.

Load Metric

full disclosure i didnt read past the first few words of your post, which is very much something you should get used to.
    This is a man who knows where the volatility is.

If BTC bounces back to 60 MARA would double from here, if not more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

This is a man who knows where the volatility is.

If BTC bounces back to 60 MARA would double from here, if not more.

by the by BITQ etf just went live. no options available yet naturally but unless we just saw market top (which... we really might have) it will likely be very fertile ground for scalping if we see enough volume pile in.

Load Metric
    Probably nothin', but does anyone else see this (to me) very clear bell pattern forming...I mean, it's a little bit too clear...

I filled it in for fun, but I don't think that's where it's going. But still, it HAS been going here until now.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  58.9 KB

Comments

shoeshine box: I see a bronco samurais eating a High tree...draw it UP as a back and neck eating at a Tree....POSITIVE> DONT FADE ME SON>

Thread Information