Page 357 of 418 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly someone really does need to explain to me how a single fucking soul can take ETH seriously with these fees in the mix.

If I’m being honest I know exactly why I own some BTC. I’m become a convert of sorts.

I own one ETH and I can’t explain to you why other than everyone else seems to own some.
    i grabbed some eth because i wanted to get more involved in the NFT ecosystem and suddenly im watching people spend $60+ to "mint" an NFT thats going to sell for literally $3 and i have questions. like clearly im missing something. i hope.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Daly this is for you and/or others unsure of what exactly Ethereum is. What it can be used for, and why it is valuable. Just saw this today and couldnt help but think after realizing Daly was serious not knowing what Ethereum is all about, this is a good place to put this here..

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/e...164429485.html

"Ethereum is more advanced than Bitcoin in the sense that it’s customizable and open source."

The thing you are seeing now is this new NFT craze happening. That's Ethereum and like NBA Top Shot, they are built on the Ethereum Blockchain. As we head into the future here now, something like the Ethereum Blockchain can become Fundamental and importantly useful in the future world. Especially in transacting of course. If you want in on the NFT craze, your going to want to understand Ethereum.. =)
    Last edited by garrett; 04-20-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Load Metric
    i dont know who needs to hear this but breaking through the 55,400 support might have been an actual legit reversal flag.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    i dont know who needs to hear this but breaking through the 55,400 support might have been an actual legit reversal flag.
    It’s 100% worth notation. Could end up being a false breakdown.

Most of my position is long since the low 30’s so I’m going to hold for the minute. That said it might be time to move some out of cold storage.

Load Metric
    It’s 100% worth notation. Could end up being a false breakdown.

Most of my position is long since the low 30’s so I’m going to hold for the minute. That said it might be time to move some out of cold storage.

some big bank (jpm i think?) is making noise about how we are on our way back to 20-30k but someone has been singing that song every single day since 30,001 so who knows of course.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well I just watched it crash to $52,xxx and now it's on a slow recovery, but I admit it's not looking great.

I won't be surprised if a kermit appears in this thread shortly.

Load Metric
    Ethereum is still over $2500.

Dogecoin is at 30 cents.

The future is in these Altcoins not in Bitcoin which is way too over-valued.

Load Metric
    Eth hit it's all time high today everything else been going sideways since this weekends drop

I agree best chance to get a big return is with an altcoin but most of them will fail imo as just so many out there now
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    only got into crypto a couple months ago when nfts started getting popular got a bit of etherium and for a random cheap altcoin for a long term hold im really liking algorand

today they announced they are going carbon negative lots of room for growth in this one imo

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...-in-the-Future
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    49k and falling fast. Some “Sharpes” are saying put on your set belt next stop 40ish
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think you've used this kermit before, but I'll allow it.

Getting under 50 is a pretty big deal. Psychologically, it makes it look like BTC is much less likely to reach 100, if it can't even hold 50. It also hasn't been under 50 in quite some time.

Then again, this might prompt a lot of people to buy in, thus causing it to go back up.

Load Metric
    a lot of the TA wizards are pointing to 34 as resistance at this point and im inclined to agree.

also for literally every single moment since its inception, cumrocket coin has outperformed bitcoin by a huge margin.

Load Metric
    a lot of the TA wizards are pointing to 34 as resistance at this point and im inclined to agree.

also for literally every single moment since its inception, cumrocket coin has outperformed bitcoin by a huge margin.

BTC has a long long history of drops between 20-30%. The RSI is as low as it’s been since the start of the run. Leverage has been taken out.

Yeah I mean who is to say 34 isn’t back in play. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the floor was in here and we base off of here to 75. A dip like this was a long time coming. On demand and news along BTC was primed to bust through 60 but the prolonged overbought status was like a anchor.

Guess we shall see. I see a more bullish outlook than most and this drop being a natural part of the process which we have seen many times before.

Load Metric

BTC has a long long history of drops between 20-30%. The RSI is as low as it’s been since the start of the run. Leverage has been taken out.

Yeah I mean who is to say 34 isn’t back in play. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the floor was in here and we base off of here to 75. A dip like this was a long time coming. On demand and news along BTC was primed to bust through 60 but the prolonged overbought status was like a anchor.

Guess we shall see. I see a more bullish outlook than most and this drop being a natural part of the process which we have seen many times before.

honestly it seems like kind of an extreme prediction from where im sitting but the anchored vwap has opinions and its right more than i am.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    When Tine mentioned "cumrocket coin", I was immediately trying to figure out what coin he was talking about as it surely must be some type of memish nickname or something in that order for another coin. Had to go to google for help.

The absolute last thought on my mind was that there was a real actual coin called Cumrocket.

Good God

The end is near.

Load Metric

honestly it seems like kind of an extreme prediction from where im sitting but the anchored vwap has opinions and its right more than i am.

I’ll say this - I don't think it’s going to take too long to find out if you are right.

Comments

sonatine: 100.

Load Metric
    under 50k almost

Load Metric
    First NFL player converts entire NFL salary now into Bitcoin

He'll use the same method Russell Okung another NFL player used this ZAP's or something, whih ive never heard ot until all this now. I think its big business oriented like NFL pay lol.. Okung got paid iirc 7.5 Million in Bitcoin and was the first NFL player to do so. He used ZAP's which ive never hears of ill quote a bit below too, this is interesting and a Future Trend I think, and the real BULL who believes in the 100k-400k why not youll get an NFL salary with possible Massive upside. I just heard recently with Russel Okungs Bitcoin gains on I think it was 7Million he got pad in Bitcoin at 27k with its new spike it has actually Made Russell Okung a Top 10 paid NFL lineman in the league. Genius on his part, believed in it and paid off for him. Others are following behind and iirc Okung used this Zaps too which was the first I had ever hear of it before this.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=ec69fb160bf0

Kansas City Chiefs tight end Sean Culkin believes bitcoin is the "future of finance" and said Monday he wanted to prove he has "real skin in the game"

Load Metric

Tine has been doing Gods work in this thread

Thread Information