Page 355 of 418 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

above and beyond wiping out american generational wealth like thanos snapping his fingers, it would bolster the strength of the digital yuan and in doing so, undermine the global reliance on USD.

tactically, its very hard to imagine why they wouldnt drop the hammer.
    o.k. so on this completely incorrect tardoTINE logic..

Bitcoin is the United States Government tadroTINE Satoshi Nakamoto is the U.S. fn Government WAKE up dude. The U.S Goverment created Bitcoin, wrote the White Paper, floated it in the middle of the worst Economic Collapse since the Great Depression in U.S. history. and Voila this white peper is wirtten and a 'Digital Currency' is floated the idea.

Its them 100% undoubtedly, unequivocally. I know it it them now, and why not 1 satoshi has ever moved or been sold from the Genesis block (1st block mined), is because it never had been HUMAN but Bitcoin is the Government, and that is why not 1 satoshi has ever been sold to today and now 60k+ a bitcoin and not 1 satoshi has ever moved from the Genesis Block because it isn't human duh, but it is however GOVERMENT and so that is why not 1 satoshi has ever moved from the 1st block even mined, bc its not human and never had been. It is however the U.S. Government Im fully convinced now, and that is why not 1 satoshi has ever sold, and never will. Its because Bitcoin is Government controlled and not by humans clearly...
    Coins in the first block can't be spent due to a quirk in the code. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Genesis_block
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Also shut up Garrett.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    BITCOIN: 59k
    BITCOIN: 60k

<Sonatine enters the chat>

BITCOIN: 63k

Comments

Daly: It really is uncanny
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Also shut up Garrett.
    lol at you just lightly implying it was just a 'quirk' in the code

lmao yea a 'quirk' aiaiai.. You are the Square one, the Simpleton, everything happening in Bitcoin is actually being done by design, and not at all random.. The hypothesis is that the genesis block was solved on January 3, but the software was tested by Satoshi Nakamoto using that genesis block until January 9, when all the test blocks were deleted and the genesis block was reused for the main network.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Also shut up Garrett.
    lol at you just lightly implying it was just a 'quirk' in the code

lmao yea a 'quirk' aiaiai.. You are the Square one, the Simpleton, everything happening in Bitcoin is actually being done by design, and not at all random.. The hypothesis is that the genesis block was solved on January 3, but the software was tested by Satoshi Nakamoto using that genesis block until January 9, when all the test blocks were deleted and the genesis block was reused for the main network.
    I didn't lightly imply it was just a quirk in the code, I stated it was a fact and cited a souce.

I did, however, lighly imply you're a fucking moron.

Comments

Gordman: BOOM

tbuck27: Damn.

nunbeater: POW
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

Load Metric
    I’m sure it’s just a coincidence That the 24 hours leading up to the biggest IPO on Wall Street, related to BTC, would see a run up in BTC.

Load Metric
    tadroTINE

seriously tho you should get some fresh air.

Comments

Gordman: r u sure? I think he's peaking
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    imagine the magnitude of the win if he called me tradTINE

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Doge over 11c, a record.

Prior to this runup, it hadn't exceeded 8.x cents.

There has long been talk of pumping doge to $1.

It's the only crypto owned by Benjamin.

Comments

sonatine: larger market cap than bitcoin cash

Load Metric
    Doge over 11c, a record.

When Elon Musk gets involved in something, as he has publicly now with Doge. That is not at all ever, a bad thing. The Worlds Richest Person, reinventing how we even do fn Space, with SpaceX.. That guy is absurd on sooo many Levels. He is actually, very publicly now touting Doge, which actually could theoretically give any 'Widget' whatever it may be, Value. He is now, that big of a deal, and he's pumping Doge, which is good for Doge it is helping it to now, create a real Market for it now. And reason why people would want it, now its introduction into some other means/reasons one may want it, needs to come next. That is Demand, and it is after all completely all about, Demand. And people actually wanting, needing Doge or anything for that matter......

And actually, honestly, this is exactly the Point where I so wonder if Elon Musk could be running a foul with the SEC or big headaches possibly, but nothing as of today so hell keep pumping away (LOL..)

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    there is a pervasive concern growing that coinbases options going liquid is going to be the moment chinas been waiting for to attack the bitcoin network in earnest.
    That's actually a good point which hasn't been considered very much.

So far we haven't seen any serious, coordinated attacks on these cryptocurrency networks, but that doesn't mean that one isn't eventually coming.

If it's state sponsored, Lord help the crypto community.
    This is my favorite thread on the Internet, ever. Bitcoin was $100 when it was started yet we have never ending reasons why the price is too high. Literally from $100 to 64k or whatever it is now, there was always a reason why it is over priced.

Truly awesome.

Comments

garrett: Sonatine stupid literally too, and he's still trying to look good acting like it'll tank LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    This is my favorite thread on the Internet, ever. Bitcoin was $100 when it was started yet we have never ending reasons why the price is too high. Literally from $100 to 64k or whatever it is now, there was always a reason why it is over priced.

Truly awesome.
    They are waiting for the inevitable crash of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency so they can afford to buy Bitcoin at $5 a Bitcoin.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

That's actually a good point which hasn't been considered very much.

So far we haven't seen any serious, coordinated attacks on these cryptocurrency networks, but that doesn't mean that one isn't eventually coming.

If it's state sponsored, Lord help the crypto community.

Truly awesome.

This bull run has been fun listening to people say sell at 12k. Then 18k. Then 30k etc.
    I think we are only half way through this run. I might take some profits in a few months. Maybe not.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Doge over 11c, a record.

Me and Benjy gonna get alot richer with that Doge. Alt coin season has begun, keep buying bitcoin the fools gold. Utility matters, hint hint might want to buy some xrp. This community has been good to me over the years and this has been a public service announcement.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Doge peaked over .19 today. Thank You Elon!

Edit: Almost at .22 now.

Edit: Just broke .30 Up .11 in 2.5 hours.
    Last edited by hutmaster; 04-15-2021 at 06:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Doge peaked over .19 today. Thank You Elon!

Edit: Almost at .22 now.

Edit: Just broke .30 Up .11 in 2.5 hours.
    Back to 26c, but it could easily get close to $1 within some time.

I have a feeling we will see a crash when it gets near $1. Every crypto n00b I know is waiting for the $1 mark, and they say they're going to take their profits and run.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    From about an hour earlier this evening, Robinhood had a "major outage" which didn't allow any selling on Doge, ETH, LTC, BTC. Seems like the surge to ~$0.33-0.34 happened during that outage. Everything is working now it seems and price has come back down to earth.

Load Metric
    If Druff spent $5,000 on Dogecoin last year buying it at $0.00025 he would have $5.6 million if it hits $0.28

Dogecoin is over $0.24 now.

Insane.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Bitcoin fell out of bed and died last night

It passed away alone and ignored.

The absence of any tears or laterfags from PFA really says a lot about how quickly something that brought countless hours of forum lulz can be thanklessly dismissed by you guys

Gringostar and China will be pallbearers.
    I sold out all of my altcoins I was trading day before yesterday, consolidated them all into dogecoins and sold them all locally, 276,000 dogecoins seemed like a lot at the time.

My timing was good by the look of things.
    Perhaps my timing wasn't so good after all. 🤣

Comments

garrett: 275k Doge atm is nice, Thank Elon MUsky for that bink hehe...

Thread Information