Page 346 of 418 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    https://www.rapidtables.com/calc/mat...alculator.html

353 years is the point it breaks 1 million.
    Yes, we know things grow a lot at 1% if we give them hundreds of years.

None of that is relevant here. Will you at least agree that people buying in now aren't likely to see growth remotely similar to what we saw the past 5 years?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

None of that is relevant here. Will you at least agree that people buying in now aren't likely to see growth remotely similar to what we saw the past 5 years?
    Of course. There's likely a few percent chance it crashes every year. I wouldn't be too surprised that printing money hasn't partially led to it's current rise. When there's an overflow of investment capital it usually finds it's way to more speculative opportunities.

Silver
    Load Metric

See this all you had to say. This I can easily agree with as it’s posed as an opinion and not an unknowable fact.

Load Metric
    Quick google glance...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/real-...money-printing

...basic QE correlation to BTC...

https://www.cityam.com/the-qe-dystop...coin-adoption/

...and then some numbers from few months ago about companies BTC "investments".

Instead off investing the overflow to marginally losing/neutral it's generally more profitable to go for higher volatility.

Load Metric
    Name:  based_kermit.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  183.3 KB
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kermit brought him back.

Load Metric
    ive thought long and hard about how I think Janet Yelled heading the Fed is going to affect the (crypto) market. And ive come to the conclusion that she is so old school, and probably believes in policies that are actually against of what crypto could possibly be doing, so idk with her. She is sooo old school for sure. It is by design by Biden that I dont think she is a good head of the Fed for the (crypto) markets in General. With all the upward momentum, the one variable I thought wouldnt happen, but could to slow it all down, which was Regulation. And now that possibility, is looking like a very very real possiility. And hour 1 Day 1 Yellen even mentioned the cryptocurrency market and said theyll 'curtail' it. So take that for whatever you feel it to men, but its definitely a very very different week then it was last week, in the Bitcoin world for sure now....

=)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    ive thought long and hard about how I think Janet Yelled heading the Fed is going to affect the (crypto) market. And ive come to the conclusion that she is so old school, and probably believes in policies that are actually against of what crypto could possibly be doing, so idk with her. She is sooo old school for sure. It is by design by Biden that I dont think she is a good head of the Fed for the (crypto) markets in General. With all the upward momentum, the one variable I thought wouldnt happen, but could to slow it all down, which was Regulation. And now that possibility, is looking like a very very real possiility. And hour 1 Day 1 Yellen even mentioned the cryptocurrency market and said theyll 'curtail' it. So take that for whatever you feel it to men, but its definitely a very very different week then it was last week, in the Bitcoin world for sure now....

=)
    There are the moderate corporate democrats and there are the progressives. Don’t fall into the libtard trap - there will be legislation introduced for libtard package labeling.

Anyhow..... Elizabeth Warren is who to watch here. She made a lotta anti crypto noise earlier (2018) then went softer during her presidential bid. I think I know what lies at her core. She has a lot of juice politically.

When Liz is able to leave her Senate seat then shit gets real

I’m telling you... Biden is going to looked upon as conservative in coming years.

Comments

garrett: good points =)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

=)
    There are the moderate corporate democrats and there are the progressives. Don’t fall into the libtard trap - there will be legislation introduced for libtard package labeling.

Anyhow..... Elizabeth Warren is who to watch here. She made a lotta anti crypto noise earlier (2018) then went softer during her presidential bid. I think I know what lies at her core. She has a lot of juice politically.

When Liz is able to leave her Senate seat then shit gets real

I’m telling you... Biden is going to looked upon as conservative in coming years.
    The next domino I expect to fall, or did was the SEC the Regulate and allow an ETF (crypto) to be sold, or did. Then people could get (crypto) exposure without actualy having to buy a bitcoin itself. I still think thats possible, but Yellen wow. It will be interesting to see how this old school minded Adminastration goes about (crypto) now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKBN2A511T

"Police seize $60 million of bitcoin! Now, where's the password?"

Load Metric
    I’m far from a BTC shill but admit to now being invested.

This article is absolute horse shit. Micro strategy borrowed and diluted to raise cash and put BTC on the balance sheet over 2020 and now the stock is up 800%. They just had a conference on having a Bitcoin treasury and 7000 of companies showed up. Small ones like Disney MGM

Name:  A57CBE66-0E28-420A-93A6-10D3BCE15950.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  113.9 KB

Borrowing money to buy BTC isn’t a business model and I think it’s crazy the company is up 800% over it. But to say “there isn’t enough corporate interest right now” might be the most disingenuous thing written I’ve ever seen.

If I’m a CEO and I have operating cash and I can double + my stock price just by buying BTC right now why the fuck wouldn’t I?

The city of Miami is talking going BTC friendly. Paying taxes and fines with it.

Load Metric
    Bitcoin May Never Go Above $ 40,000 Again, JP Morgan Alerts
    So JP Morgan was long. Lyin sacks (well played)

Charlie Mungar and Buffet had some really sage advice during their last meeting regarding managed funds’ awful performance and all that. Listening to Munger (at his age) is like sitting at jesus feet. He’s not human. I’ll try to find something.

JP is the dumb money. AAPL buying back their own stock here has got to give you the “willies” too. You get the drift. You know all this anyway but it’s fun.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-07-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTC $43,855 and rising, thanks to Tesla buying $1.5 billion worth and saying they will probably accept BTC as payment soon.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/08/tesl...n-bitcoin.html

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Woke up and checked prices on app and BTC was 39,200
    Less than an hour later it was 44,899.
    Great way to start the day

Platinum
    Load Metric
    ROFL

Article posted on January 5th:

"JPMorgan says bitcoin could rise to $146,000 long term as it competes with gold..."

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/01/05/...mpression=true

Article on January 25th:

"Bitcoin May Never Go Above $ 40,000 Again, JP Morgan Alerts..."

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article...0Bloomberg%20.

And obv today its about 43,000...

It's like they are not even trying to hide the attempts to manipulate

Comments

Tellafriend: and this is who most everyone looks to for guidance

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    JPMorgan are a joke when it comes wrong bitcoin predictions, almost as bad as sonatine, Krypt and Druff.

They should just admit they don't have a clue and keep quiet.

Comments

Gordman: Yeah but why keep quiet when they can make $ manipulating
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    JPMorgan are a joke when it comes wrong bitcoin predictions, almost as bad as sonatine, Krypt and Druff.

True but they probably know perfectly well what they are doing. If you're a big enough name, sometimes you can bend a price to your benefit by writing whatever is advantageous to you in an article. Not to mention that they and other media probably take big payoffs/bribes by funds to write whatever is going to help them, whether it's true or not.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I bet Bitcoin is going to rocket higher now; its bumped back up to the ATH that it reached this morning. I wouldnt be surprised if it tests 50,000 within a week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

I remember you buying big chunks at some point and providing updates.

How are your holdings?

Thread Information