Page 308 of 418 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Have you ever lost on a gamble/investment? You have to be brilliant and worth north of $20M, because we only ever see you when bitcoin goes up. Not flaming, you must be one of those savants that buys at the exact perfect time, sells right before any type of crash. Every time. Fuck you are brilliant.
    I got wiped out playing leveraged Bitcoin futures a few weeks back. Druff has been wrong on all of his BTC calls, not opinion it is fact.

I saw when it was going to drop under 10k and stay there, and stated so.

And I wasn't just saying that every time.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Excellent post. Greatest bull market in history and Druff made $0 off of it. The only reason why he wants it to go down is because he hopes Micon hasn't sold any coins and wants him to go broke.
    Have you ever lost on a gamble/investment? You have to be brilliant and worth north of $20M, because we only ever see you when bitcoin goes up. Not flaming, you must be one of those savants that buys at the exact perfect time, sells right before any type of crash. Every time. Fuck you are brilliant.
    Please do not get mad. Try Towelism for the win. I can't spend every day here, and i just joined PFA, so your post sucks. You Draymond also likely suck.

Try Towelism. Do not try Alec Torreli or DNegs sexually.

LPT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I got wiped out playing leveraged Bitcoin futures a few weeks back. Druff has been wrong on all of his BTC calls, not opinion it is fact.

You definitely deserve credit for warning your friend who held a ton of it (and us) when it rocketed to almost $20,000 this past winter that the price would likely fall. The issue some of us have with your predictions about bitcoin is that you have many other times predicted that it would “most likely” or “likely” fall dramatically in price “soon” only to end up being proven woefullywrong.

At least that is what I’ve observed aince I started chatting about bitcoin price predictions in this thread a few years. And that has made you seem like a broken clock on the matter. Eventually, you’ll be correct in particular instances. But that doesn’t indicate that you have had material predictive skill/insider knowledge regarding bitcoin price over that period. Do you agree with this assessment?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You definitely deserve credit for warning your friend who held a ton of it (and us) when it rocketed to almost $20,000 this past winter that the price would likely fall. The issue some of us have with your predictions about bitcoin is that you have many other times predicted that it would “most likely” or “likely” fall dramatically in price “soon” only to end up being proven woefullywrong.

At least that is what I’ve observed aince I started chatting about bitcoin price predictions in this thread a few years. And that has made you seem like a broken clock on the matter. Eventually, you’ll be correct in particular instances. But that doesn’t indicate that you have had material predictive skill/insider knowledge regarding bitcoin price over that period. Do you agree with this assessment?
    For the most part yes.

I have been wrong a number of times on bitcoin, but I also haven't been wrong "every time" or anywhere close to it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

For the most part yes.

I have been wrong a number of times on bitcoin, but I also haven't been wrong "every time" or anywhere close to it.
    I agree that it hasn’t been “every time”, but my impression without reviewing the record over the past three years is that your miss rate in predicting bitcoin is above 80%, considerably worse that blindly guessing. What do you think it has been?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Which call was this? Because since December I don't remember any of your bitcoin calls being correct but I may be wrong.

You advised selling at $10,000 and it went to $19,500-$20,000 not long after and still stayed in the $12-$15k range for a decent little while before it went below $10k

Then when it went below $10,000 and was dropping like a stone for a while there you were going to make the under 3k or vs $10,000 for more than 2 or 3 days or something and that was wrong and would have lost the prop bet had you taken it because it catapulted over 11k for a bit but has since come back down.

Then it fell again and has been "down" a bit but currently is 7x the price a year ago and is marching back to 5 figure land

Not every time but the high majority of your calls have been wrong from what I remember but maybe those only stick out to me

Load Metric
    It has been hailed as an easy get-rich-quick scheme, but according to one financial expert, Bitcoin is the 'greatest scam in history'. Bill Harris (file photo), founding Paypal CEO, claimed the digital currency has 'no value'
    In an opinion piece for Recode, Harris wrote: 'Bitcoin is a scam. In my opinion, it’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen.
    'In a pump-and-dump game, promoters 'pump' up the price of a security creating a speculative frenzy, then 'dump' some of their holdings at artificially high prices. And some cryptocurrencies are pure frauds.
    'The losers are ill-informed buyers caught up in the spiral of greed. The result is a massive transfer of wealth from ordinary families to internet promoters.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz5DgogHHoB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    It has been hailed as an easy get-rich-quick scheme, but according to one financial expert, Bitcoin is the 'greatest scam in history'. Bill Harris (file photo), founding Paypal CEO, claimed the digital currency has 'no value'
    In an opinion piece for Recode, Harris wrote: 'Bitcoin is a scam. In my opinion, it’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen.
    'In a pump-and-dump game, promoters 'pump' up the price of a security creating a speculative frenzy, then 'dump' some of their holdings at artificially high prices. And some cryptocurrencies are pure frauds.
    'The losers are ill-informed buyers caught up in the spiral of greed. The result is a massive transfer of wealth from ordinary families to internet promoters.'

"Financial expert"
    Paypal CEO

A little hilarious given the fact that Paypal is more or less in direct competition with Bitcoin. If Bitcoin ever succeeds to the level that proponents are hoping, companies like Paypal are done for.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The Nasdaq is open to becoming a crypto exchange, according to Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman

That's an eye opener IMO

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/nasd...r&par=sharebar

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

"Financial expert"
    Paypal CEO

A little hilarious given the fact that Paypal is more or less in direct competition with Bitcoin. If Bitcoin ever succeeds to the level that proponents are hoping, companies like Paypal are done for.
    Paypal's fees are a bigger scam than bitcoin.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

PayPal sucks and Crypto does not suck.

Howard Lederer and Ray Bitar seriously suck.

Vote Towelism 2020

LPT

Load Metric
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._qf_asin_il_tl

uhhhh GPU prices just fell through the floor because all the big mining shops are cancelling orders.

Comments

MumblesBadly: See? Gamers will now reap the low low price bonanza from the bitcoin mining bubble!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    16,000 mt gox coins sold yesterday

Btc up 5%

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

uhhhh GPU prices just fell through the floor because all the big mining shops are cancelling orders.
    ETH dropped to $375 about 3 weeks ago, but now it's shot back up to $675
    I noticed the ETH network hash-rate and difficulty was dropping, but it's bouncing back quickly.
    Reckon prices will skyrocket again soon.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

ETH dropped to $375 about 3 weeks ago, but now it's shot back up to $675
    I noticed the ETH network hash-rate and difficulty was dropping, but it's bouncing back quickly.
    Reckon prices will skyrocket again soon.
    Towelists everywhere are locked in watching screens of alts dreaming of turning all of them into fiat cashes worldwide, only to spend the said fiat dookies on The Largest Paper Towel Army ever assembled in Paper Towel History. This CryptoTowel Army, CTA, commonly known in the trenches as Zelda, will clean up the poker world of all the filth that tried to ruin it.

Dirty Ray Bitar and Filthy Howard Lederer are the first to be called out for smelling beyond trannystinkfilthy bad, and forced to be sensually rubbed down by an almost infinite amount of Paper Towels until the said filth is discarded. Key words are Towelism Filth Discarded Poker.

JMO gives out really +EV advice on crypto. Druff gives out very -EV advice on crypto.

Is Druff the DNegs of the Crypto Space? stay tuned for all of the latest Towelist news.

I think Towelism will be the #1 religion in the world by the year 2100.

Paper Towels Folks

LPT

Load Metric
    Love an old man rant. “Trading bitcoin is almost as bad as trading freshly harvested baby brains”.... Charlie munger. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...it-if-he-could

And he goes on. Take note “scumbags”

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    Love an old man rant. “Trading bitcoin is almost as bad as trading freshly harvested baby brains”.... Charlie munger. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...it-if-he-could

He won't be alive to see if bitcoins go to $0. He will be dead within the next 12 months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post

He won't be alive to see if bitcoins go to $0. He will be dead within the next 12 months.
    Doesn't need to be alive to know that bitcoin isn't the future but the technology itself is.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Rough week ahead. Bad news coming. Market Cap $375bn 7 days or less. Then monster run. Most will double from the low we will hit in the next 36-72 hours. The selloff may bleed for a week. Then the ProRussian force pounds us into new Crypto Territory.

Can't last forever. Better get a small piece before the NWO comes out. Plenty of room left. So many too scared to reel in the fish.

"Dream so hard you wet yourself"

Paper Towels in large numbers can handle anything.

Do not bet big.

Do not become afraid.

Peace

LPT

Load Metric
    I’m guessing both conservotards and bitcoin haters love news like this.

P.S. And also corporatist Dems

Thread Information