Page 307 of 419 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Karpeles is close to South Korea. The pain being felt there is unique as they were pretty much the last wave of the mania.

They are hyper connected as a society and it was like dropping a match into a barrel of gasoline fumes

There really have been documented suicides as well as serious financial distress suffered by those gamblers.

I think Bitcoin is viewed as more toxic in the east. Consider this as well, many blame the price collapse (that murdered the S. Koreans) on the Mt Gox liquidation. Maybe this has made an impression on Karpeles too.

Karpeles isn’t Tzvetkoff. Both will have a comfortable retirement but Tzvetkoff was hardcore and waged war like a samurai. Karpeles was more the lucky boob.

I don’t have a feel for Japan.

I don’t perceive Karpeles as a ruthless scammer. Coins were spilling all over the floor. Gox was chaos in Karpeles hands. Some problems cropped up - mistakes made and fortunate accidents occurred.

He prolly is sensitive to how he is perceived. However there is a number for goodwill and one billion isn’t that number
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-04-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

$7365. Gonna call a few Jews on wall street and tell them to monitor this thread. Every time Druff trashing Bitcoin, it seems to rally 10% or more within a few days.
    Like marriage - the bar for Bitcoin happiness ladders lower and lower.
    LOL. Fading the Dodgers is the new boom.

Comments

Sanlmar: sweet jesus- this is priceless. Let it be known I was in on the ground floor

Load Metric
    Karpeles is close to South Korea. The pain being felt there is unique as they were pretty much the last wave of the mania.

They are hyper connected as a society and it was like dropping a match into a barrel of gasoline fumes

There really have been documented suicides as well as serious financial distress suffered by those gamblers.

I think Bitcoin is viewed as more toxic in the east. Consider this as well, many blame the price collapse (that murdered the S. Koreans) on the Mt Gox liquidation. Maybe this has made an impression on Karpeles too.

Karpeles isn’t Tzvetkoff. Both will have a comfortable retirement but Tzvetkoff was hardcore and waged war like a samurai. Karpeles was more the lucky boob.

I don’t have a feel for Japan.

I don’t perceive Karpeles as a ruthless scammer. Coins were spilling all over the floor. Gox was chaos in Karpeles hands. Some problems cropped up - mistakes made and fortunate accidents occurred.

He prolly is sensitive to how he is perceived. However there is a number for goodwill and one billion isn’t that number
    Put the entire billion into a trust fund that he administers in a country like Bermuda or some other tax haven with poor oversight. Pay yourself a reasonable salary and use the fund to legitimize your other assets. Bermuda would be a good choice as it would be an OK place to live.

Tell the world he's super sorry and that anyone who has been seriously hurt to apply for payments.

Use the fund to trickle payments to those who really need it and those who might kill him. Get a good security team to guard your mansion and all movements.

Image is fixed as much as possible, and people wont kill him if they're getting regular payments.

Load Metric
    There is an estimated $25 billion dollar tax liability on crypto gains in the US. The IRS has made clear they are going to get theirs.

There is the argument being made this current downdraft is partially due to selling by exchanges and individuals to free cash to pay the man.

Snake, your return must have looked like the Manhatten phone book.

Years and years ago, I went to HR Block on April 14th. This was before electronic filing, I think. Every single day trade I made and the gain or loss was printed. I swear I had to mail the damn return in a box.

I never used Coinbase so a big FU to the IRS. Come and get me.

Load Metric
    There is an estimated $25 billion dollar tax liability on crypto gains in the US. The IRS has made clear they are going to get theirs.

There is the argument being made this current downdraft is partially due to selling by exchanges and individuals to free cash to pay the man.

Snake, your return must have looked like the Manhatten phone book.

Years and years ago, I went to HR Block on April 14th. This was before electronic filing, I think. Every single day trade I made and the gain or loss was printed. I swear I had to mail the damn return in a box.

I never used Coinbase so a big FU to the IRS. Come and get me.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Druff - time to get the lotion out, BTC is back to $6500 range. Maybe you will get the girlfriend pregnant if she tanks below $6000. I know it makes you horny every time it drops.

Load Metric
    Here is a link to “The Complete Satoshi”

http://satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org

We’re all about the nostalgia and I’ve been tripping down memory lane with Karpeles and BTC in general. This site has been fascinating

The old arguments about currency (Gringo) vs collectible was a fun one in this thread. Turns out we didn’t have to wait to be see how history resolved this. Satoshi told you from the jump. Who can argue?

I almost fell out of my chair. So much fun. GG

Re: Bitcoins are most like shares of common stock
    2010-08-27

Bitcoins have no dividend or potential future dividend, therefore not like a stock. More like a collectible or commodity.
    There is a lot of gold here if you are fascinated by the guy and the architecture.

The genesis block got me. The belief that it took 7 days to create in a homage to the Book of Genisis. I did a sidebar search and tripped over the phenomenon of people having shipped 1200 times to the genesis block
    address.

That the Genisis block is unspendable.

Fuck, I desperately need a life. Absolutely useless info.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Crypto is the only currency that Towelists believe in.

Reasons:

1. The less paper money that is printed, the more Paper Towels we can create.

2. Money does not = power, Paper Towels are the only power.

3. Donald Trump is the President of the USA.

LPT

Load Metric
    Haven't seen a thousand dollar uptick in a while.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Since Druff hasn’t recently predicted that the price would soon fall, I’m a little skeptical that this price jump will hold up.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Since Druff hasn’t recently predicted that the price would soon fall, I’m a little skeptical that this price jump will hold up.
    Just got word from some New York Jews on Wall St. They actively monitor this thread and wait for Druff's opinion on Bitcoin before they make their opposite trades. They haven't had a losing trade ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Just got word from some New York Jews on Wall St. They actively monitor this thread and wait for Druff's opinion on Bitcoin before they make their opposite trades. They haven't had a losing trade ever.
    http://www.jewishvoicesnj.org/news/2...ople_in_t.html

Gold
    Load Metric
    Another dip after the dead cat bounce.

Is $5xxx in the cards today?

$8300. Druff is 0 for 100 with his BTC predictions.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Frankly, I took that comment only as a “maybe”. But, hey! Maybe that’s a sufficient condition.

Load Metric
    Another dip after the dead cat bounce.

Is $5xxx in the cards today?

What is your prediction? Rather than go back in time a few months and pick on Druff, why not offer real money bets on where Bitcoin will be say in July? You'll get action I am quite sure. Probably more than you will like. Be careful, you might go broke overnight.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hello

Druff talking poorly of bitcoin is the main reason i am here.

LOL at the investor/gambler who missed the LARGEST BULL MARKET in the history of mankind, and still offers his opinion on the said market.

LMAO

Druff is really becoming a clown in his old age.

Towelism 4 Ever

LPT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

What is your prediction? Rather than go back in time a few months and pick on Druff, why not offer real money bets on where Bitcoin will be say in July? You'll get action I am quite sure. Probably more than you will like. Be careful, you might go broke overnight.
    Fuck you fag

Load Metric
    Without regard to its usefulness...

Did you ever stop to consider if Druff’s neurons were wired differently we would all be discussing the merits of leasing vs owning private jets?

Instead, we are discussing Pizza coupons

Druff may run PFA at a loss but his members have all suffered in an incalculable fashion.

Comments

rum dick: Logged in for the first-time in forever just to say...you win this thread. Also gay sex snorts truck stop dick pills.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

LOL at the investor/gambler who missed the LARGEST BULL MARKET in the history of mankind, and still offers his opinion on the said market.

LMAO

Towelism 4 Ever

LPT
    Excellent post. Greatest bull market in history and Druff made $0 off of it. The only reason why he wants it to go down is because he hopes Micon hasn't sold any coins and wants him to go broke.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LastPaperTowel View Post
    Hello

LMAO

Towelism 4 Ever

LPT
    Excellent post. Greatest bull market in history and Druff made $0 off of it. The only reason why he wants it to go down is because he hopes Micon hasn't sold any coins and wants him to go broke.
    Have you ever lost on a gamble/investment? You have to be brilliant and worth north of $20M, because we only ever see you when bitcoin goes up. Not flaming, you must be one of those savants that buys at the exact perfect time, sells right before any type of crash. Every time. Fuck you are brilliant.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Draymond View Post

Have you ever lost on a gamble/investment? You have to be brilliant and worth north of $20M, because we only ever see you when bitcoin goes up. Not flaming, you must be one of those savants that buys at the exact perfect time, sells right before any type of crash. Every time. Fuck you are brilliant.
    I got wiped out playing leveraged Bitcoin futures a few weeks back. Druff has been wrong on all of his BTC calls, not opinion it is fact.

Thread Information