Page 261 of 418 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Soooooooooo.... we gonna see another pop to 11500 or so, or is this the big return-to-4-figures that everyone has been fearing?

Tempting to buy some and take a flier, but I just kinda have a feeling that this one might be the big beatdown.
    Druff, honestly, I think you have a higher chance of a better risk-adjusted return by just taking that "flier money" and increasing the size of your basketball bets that you've been doing. I honestly do. You might make more in bitcoin, but, I think you're risk-adjusted return would be much higher with the basketball bets...I think the odds of what you're doing is profitable are high even with that sample size and not knowing what you do. You should still be able to avoid a ROUT (quiting when you realize that you thought you had a good system but didn't), which you couldn't do with BTC if it goes into a true freefall.

BTC 9,761, but only because the next fool will pay that right now...could be 20,000 or 2,000 next month.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars
    I think Micon came the closest to this - from the guys on these sites - and even he couldn't get anywhere near the zenith #
    Micon's belief since the early days was to hold bitcoin and that they would be worth a fortune one day.

However, the rumors I hear are that he hasn't practiced what he preached.

No confirmation on this, but that's what I heard from a number of people.

Comments

Forum Wars: Love to know that guy's full BTC story (guess he'd trade it all for no criminal case)

Load Metric
    seriously tho facebook straight banned cryptocurrencies; try to imagine how many people that flushed out of the market.

Comments

Forum Wars: That's a lot.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion...-ponzi-scheme/

This is from today. Maybe I should be liquidating...

...my assets and puting it all in BTC and going into a 7 year coma...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion...-ponzi-scheme/

This is from today. Maybe I should be liquidating...

...my assets and puting it all in BTC and going into a 7 year coma...

What about the fact that those who bought bitcoin early have made huge amounts of money? Well, people who invested with Bernie Madoff also made lots of money, or at least seemed to, for a long time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Bitcoins today are worth the same amount as they were last week and the week before. They are up about 700% since the beginning of the year. I wish all my investments were as officially donkdown as this one.

they will be, hoser.
    Flashback, from 2013.

Load Metric
    Pretty fucking obvious what happens next. Weak hands are gone. Big money has bought in cheap. Now time to change the news cycle. Media will start creating FOMO.. In feb I expect to see stories along the lines of Bitcoin price will never be this low again. January's crash was completely normal. Now that korea etc are back in the game btc skyrocket etc. I predict this will start next week

Comments

big dick: I've never quoted the same post twice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Pretty fucking obvious what happens next. Weak hands are gone. Big money has bought in cheap. Now time to change the news cycle. Media will start creating FOMO.. In feb I expect to see stories along the lines of Bitcoin price will never be this low again. January's crash was completely normal. Now that korea etc are back in the game btc skyrocket etc. I predict this will start next week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Soooooooooo.... we gonna see another pop to 11500 or so, or is this the big return-to-4-figures that everyone has been fearing?

Tempting to buy some and take a flier, but I just kinda have a feeling that this one might be the big beatdown.
    Id wait til it dips to $8700 then pounce!! Cuz its going there! A little drone told me that

Load Metric
    SICK REVERSION

Load Metric
    krypt do not fall for tines web of lies you have like 3 more years before you body paunches out armenian dad style DO NOT LET HIM DRAG YOU DOWN WITH HIM

Load Metric
    I literally lost $80 on my way to the bitcoin ATM, not to mention the 5% fee.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    5%? That's cheap.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    5%? That's cheap.

Yes, that's what I was thinking, but I'm not going to argue with that lol.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    As the Internet is to information, Blockchain is to Money.

Information matters - but to most people - money matters a lot more.

I can't take credit for that sadly but there is a lot of truth to what he said,and no Im not A blockchain expert it's confusing af tbh but I have figured out that it's gonna be used worldwide in peoples daily lives going forward and therefore is going to be worth a dickload of money.
    Last edited by big dick; 01-31-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I can't take credit for that sadly but there is a lot of truth to what he said,and no Im not A blockchain expert it's confusing af tbh but I have figured out that it's gonna be used worldwide in peoples daily lives going forward and therefore is going to be worth a dickload of money.

You would like to be able to take credit for that? I read it five times at least and I don't get it Can you explain how they correlate?

Load Metric

Thing is, owning BTC or any other cryptocoins is not going to equal money in your pocket regarding future use of blockchain.

Whoever monetizes this technology will do it themselves. As in, if a bank decides to use this tech for credit or debit cards they will do it with their own custom proprietary software.

Load Metric
    Blockchain is gonna be huge like the internet is and widely used like the internet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Thing is, owning BTC or any other cryptocoins is not going to equal money in your pocket regarding future use of blockchain.

Whoever monetizes this technology will do it themselves. As in, if a bank decides to use this tech for credit or debit cards they will do it with their own custom proprietary software.
    Or these companies will buy the current crypto companies or partner with them instead.
    Nobody knows for sure, it's a gamble ,but blockchain 100% will used going forward.

Here is a 2 min video on icon website showing one use of blockchain. Give it the full 2 minutes and then tell me insurance companies are not gonna use this? Or Dr's?

https://www.icon.foundation/contents...roduce?lang=en

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People buying up today's crypto, stating, "This is the future! I've got to get in on the ground floor!" make about as much sense as someone who bought up thousands of Betamax VCRs in the early 1980s, stating that they would be the future of watching television.

Even though the concept of recording television shows was indeed revolutionary and changed the way television entertainment was viewed, anyone who hoarded the earliest technology (believing it to be more valuable later) would have gotten destroyed.

I don't doubt that blockchain technology will have use in the future, and I believe cryptocurrency isn't gong away. However, all forms we see today will not be long term players, and people in 2030 will be laughing at fools in 2018 who thought bitcoin were going to be eternally valuable.

Thread Information