Page 255 of 419 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    worth a watch

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Is that before or after it hits your $60,000 target? Digital beanie babies made me rich. Sucks you missed an epic bull market. I am not dumb enough to lose it back

why do you keep typing this to me?
    Because you missed the biggest bull market in history and you are bitter about it. Just a friendly reminder.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Is that before or after it hits your $60,000 target? Digital beanie babies made me rich. Sucks you missed an epic bull market. I am not dumb enough to lose it back
    Lmao, maybe hoodrich playa.
    All relative. Not cmoney rich, but enough to make Druff cum in his pants.

Load Metric

why do you keep typing this to me?
    Because you missed the biggest bull market in history and you are bitter about it. Just a friendly reminder.
    That you're calling a ponzi scheme a 'bull market' undermines your credibility on a number of fronts, and bragging about taking money from the people dumb enough to jump in after you while insisting I'm bitter about refusing to do so is pure, uncut autism.

Every dollar you pocketed came from a human being who was desperate to improve their lives; to brag about pocketing that dollar shows a spectacular failure of character.

The fact that you seem to be unable to stop trying to use this thread to cathartically white wash your actions says it might be something darker.

Comments

RS_: Umad?

big dick: OH GOD

Wiganer: Offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

That you're calling a ponzi scheme a 'bull market' undermines your credibility on a number of fronts, and bragging about taking money from the people dumb enough to jump in after you while insisting I'm bitter about refusing to do so is pure, uncut autism.

Every dollar you pocketed came from a human being who was desperate to improve their lives; to brag about pocketing that dollar shows a spectacular failure of character.

The fact that you seem to be unable to stop trying to use this thread to cathartically white wash your actions says it might be something darker.
    C'mon sonatine you're better than this.

Taking money off dumb people is kinda how the world has worked forever. So is risking a bit of capital to potentially make some money.

No one put a gun to anyone's head forcing them to buy bitcoin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Taking money off dumb people is kinda how the world has worked forever. So is risking a bit of capital to potentially make some money.

So start a 'robbing people of Bitcoin' thread I guess? I'm sure it will be quite popular and not at all a collection of burgers acting like they head shot a financial white whale.

But as far as I'm concerned, I know that a lot of people will be paying rent and putting food in their kids mouths because this thread helped them avoid a literal ponzi scheme. If your definition of 'better than this' strives for less than that, maybe you should meditate on why.

Comments

OSA: collection of burgers

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

So start a 'robbing people of Bitcoin' thread I guess? I'm sure it will be quite popular and not at all a collection of burgers acting like they head shot a financial white whale.

But as far as I'm concerned, I know that a lot of people will be paying rent and putting food in their kids mouths because this thread helped them avoid a literal ponzi scheme. If your definition of 'better than this' strives for less than that, maybe you should meditate on why.
    It's a level enough playing field that i don't see anything too wrong about making money with it. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's a sound investment or that everyone can make money with it since both statements are blatantly false. Also it barely registers in the list money making opportunities i passed.

BellyBuster might have hit the last wave it was possible to make money with it in anything other than day trading. Had he started his project a month or two later he likely would have been too late.

Load Metric

This. Bitcoin is worse than a ponzi scheme. It’s a ponzi scheme causing massive environmental damage, and causing more people to be diverted from doing useful stuff than most wars. It is utter fucking cuntishness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Those who say it's a ponzi scheme, have you done any legitimate amount of research into cryptos? Not directed at sonatine because I don't talk to retards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Those who say it's a ponzi scheme, have you done any legitimate amount of research into cryptos? Not directed at sonatine because I don't talk to retards.
    You show up late and unprepared and start throwing rocks?

There exists no better resource of the history and the debate on the entire Web than you will find here

Burger

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    You show up late and unprepared and start throwing rocks?

There exists no better resource of the history and the debate on the entire Web than you will find here

Burger

If you feed the basic randoms, more will come.

Contemplate this on the Tree of Woe.

Load Metric
    Not sure which latest post to quote, so I 'll just keep it clean...

I find it laughably ironic that some folks here would highmindedly profess to saving some people from financial hardship by warning them away from speculating in bitcoin/cryptos. Why? It's a *poker* forum!

Seriously. Do the same folks patting themselves on the back here for warning people against the financial danger of cryptos also have noble histories of warning people against the financial danger of playing poker? Because we all know that only a small percentage of folks who play poker end up being net winners. Something on the order of 5%, if that.

And anyone here claiming to have highminded motivations regarding saving others from the bitcoin "ponzi scheme", of simply criticize others for making money off of the market gyrations of said assets, please provide a history of all of the times you've returned money made from playing poker with lesser skilled players.

Comments

big dick: .
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Not sure which latest post to quote, so I 'll just keep it clean...

I find it laughably ironic that some folks here would highmindedly profess to saving some people from financial hardship by warning them away from speculating in bitcoin/cryptos. Why? It's a *poker* forum!

Seriously. Do the same folks patting themselves on the back here for warning people against the financial danger of cryptos also have noble histories of warning people against the financial danger of playing poker? Because we all know that only a small percentage of folks who play poker end up being net winners. Something on the order of 5%, if that.

And anyone here claiming to have highminded motivations regarding saving others from the bitcoin "ponzi scheme", of simply criticize others for making money off of the market gyrations of said assets, please provide a history of all of the times you've returned money made from playing poker with lesser skilled players.
    Patiently waiting for Sonatine's response.

Comments

Tellafriend: +1

Gold
    Load Metric
    But as far as I'm concerned, I know that a lot of people will be paying rent and putting food in their kids mouths because this thread helped them avoid a literal ponzi scheme.
    If they did the opposite of what you said 4 years ago, they wouldn't have a landlord anymore.

Load Metric
    tell me more about how you think im going to read a mumbles post, if you think it will help you somehow.

Load Metric
    tell me more about how you think im going to read a mumbles post, if you think it will help you somehow.
    Yeah. You should totally ignore when I first called you out for being overconfident about bitcoin's donkdownness, and then when I likened the public penetration of bitcoin mania to that of the height of the Internet stock bubble.

Name:  IMG_9188.PNG
Views: 251
Size:  10.5 KB

Comments

big dick: Winning
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: DOGECOIN 4 LIFE

Sanlmar: Lotta mixed messages here but Dogecoin seems solid

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

zero doubt that the scamcoin randos in this thread like snake_whatever watched the original presentation video and were like "OH SHIT *IM IN*"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

i really hope SS was responsible for the law and order cutscene segue because i was literally laughing out loud with one hand on my belly when it popped up.

Thread Information