Page 247 of 419 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    sonatine: get out.

Load Metric
    The kids can get on their knees and pray a dragonfly doji sets up on the 4 hour.

Is the hammer being printed ? The yellow candle

Name:  C14A2AD3-CE7E-44F1-9333-103F1AE18950.gif
Views: 375
Size:  18.0 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The kids can get on their knees and pray a dragonfly doji sets up on the 4 hour.

Nice rally off the low. Where does it go from here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Nice rally off the low. Where does it go from here?
    investors are neutral, no longer believing in the downtrend that prevailed in the earlier trading but also not sure the security has any real upward potential.

If they print a green candle at the end of trading next 4 hours that’s supposed to be bullish. You gotta look for that confirmation before betting long

But that is trading in legitimate markets - weak joke. Who has any feel for how this trades? It’s whack.

Edit:
    Just had misgivings about timeframe. I’m looking at a short term possible correction not a long term entry with the tea leaf reading above.

It still looks like it broke daily consolidation pattern to the downside. It’s a sick dog.

The bleeding may have stopped for now.

Kiss those ETF dreams goodbye. That can’t be good for anyone.

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-16-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The rally from barely touching under 10k (or slightly over, depending upon which exchange you're watching) was expected.

However, it's already over. Popped to 11400 or so, now is in the 11100 range as I write this.

That's fairly weak, given that one would normally expect a huge run-up due to massive buying as it breached/reached 10k.

This is very bad news. Reminds me of the poker player whose sessions all show either big losses or small wins. That player isn't going to last long.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That's not to say I'm predicting the imminent super-crash of bitcoin.

It's possible it will find a price point for awhile, like this 11k range, and stick there.

But I think this is the sign of a continued trend of correction.

Recall that BTC was about $400 two years ago.

Why are we sitting at nearly a 30x valuation?

The public was well aware of bitcoin in early 2016.

Bitcoin was being used for e-commerce in 2016.

Nothing has changed about bitcoin itself since 2016, aside from the split into Bitcoin Cash.

The only real change has been the public's exuberance for it, and by extension, other cryptocurrencies.

It's not unrealistic that we see a major retreat once the exuberance wears off.

Load Metric
    the pop from $9995 was just sailors rowing faster on a sinking boat.

there is no safe harbor to be had.

the u.s.s. digital beanie baby will require a lot of Total Irresponsibility from winklevoss-caliber investors before the sails fill again.

or at least a new darkweb drug market.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I have a lot of college interns during the summer and Christmas break.

They have seen my computer set up. I would take the opportunity to spread the Bitcoin DD gospel and just talk Trading

Just something to shoot the shit about. Ain’t gonna talk about women. They know more.

I have gotten many many text messages today from the kids. “You see Bitcoin?”

This is how I will be remembered. Sad

Name:  476BEDEF-CEC2-4FB1-9D6C-E9C6195A60BB.png
Views: 334
Size:  711.1 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-16-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Very weird and creepy post

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 10.28.00 PM.png
Views: 359
Size:  59.7 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: Lol at that gif

TheXFactor: Going Soft...

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    We got the 3 musketeers all jerking off tonight: Krypt, Druff, Sonatine

Druff sold his BTC at $250 saying it was going to $0. Sonatine started this thread when BTC was $250. And Krypt has called for the death of BTC many times in the past, only to see it soar to new highs. Maybe you guys are finally right. In the meantime, I won a huge chunk of change and it is parked in USD. How did you guys fare?

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.coindesk.com/bitconnect-...ator-warnings/

Heard this was a $100 BILLION scam and is the main factor on why the market is dead red right now.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Druff sold his BTC at $250 saying it was going to $0. Sonatine started this thread when BTC was $250. And Krypt has called for the death of BTC many times in the past, only to see it soar to new highs. Maybe you guys are finally right. In the meantime, I won a huge chunk of change and it is parked in USD. How did you guys fare?

THIS

imo even if crypto crashes at this point, are you still right? To a small degree, maybe...but overall, probably not. It of course all depends on how someone invested/divested their holdings.
    I bet i could dig and find a bunch of stocks (over the decades) that could mimic the sentiment given here.

If some Krypt guy shouted that the stock was shit, while the investor made huge short term gains, only to have the stock ultimately go to shit, who's right? Id say the guy who pulled his balls out of his wifes purse and capitalized on the short term moves was ultimately right.

Comments

big dick: another good point

Load Metric

fun fact;

krypt, druff, and sonatine are laughing their asses off while you continue to make this exact post between 1 and 3 times a day.

i cant speak for our financial situation, but emotionally im pretty sure we are kicking the shit out of you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Bitcoin is still trading at about 50x when you started shitting on my posts criticizing your overconfidence about its imminent demise.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

fun fact;

krypt, druff, and sonatine are laughing their asses off while you continue to make this exact post between 1 and 3 times a day.

i cant speak for our financial situation, but emotionally im pretty sure we are kicking the shit out of you.

That kind of sounds like a kid on the playground who took a massive beating for a few years straight from the big kid, and then when he finally got a good shot in, he declared himself the new king of the hill during recess

Just sayin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

fun fact;

That kind of sounds like a kid on the playground who took a massive beating for a few years straight from the big kid, and then when he finally got a good shot in, he declared himself the new king of the hill during recess

Just sayin

its just some people who are old enough to remember beanie babies being lectured by someone who thinks he is gordon gecko because he sold a few on ebay.

and pretty much thats every post he makes when he starts to resent how much fun we are having.

but honestly, i mean...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

Just sayin

its just some people who are old enough to remember beanie babies being lectured by someone who thinks he is gordon gecko because he sold a few on ebay.

and pretty much thats every post he makes when he starts to resent how much fun we are having.

but honestly, i mean...

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, those who understand are doomed to watch others make the same mistakes.

Comments

sonatine: real.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    https://www.coindesk.com/bitconnect-...ator-warnings/

Heard this was a $100 BILLION scam and is the main factor on why the market is dead red right now.
    It wasn't even close to $100 billion (a couple billion at most). Also only mouth breathers were invested in that ponzi.

Load Metric

The man makes a hell of a point

Load Metric
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidth...erous-feeling/

a new gambling addict is born.

one of many, i assume.

Thread Information