Page 228 of 419 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Say it aint so babe. At least be shirtless Rory if you wanna plug something

Name:  Screenshot_20171230-015302.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  208.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Best drug ever
    Can't wait for summer concert season to roll around
    I agree. You can pretty much suck off any twink at a concert if you have them
    Can't even get dick without getting them wasted huh? Lol @ you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    Best drug ever
    Can't wait for summer concert season to roll around
    Yes it's awesome, but the crap they sell here is a mixture of meth amphetamines mixed with MDA or super weak MDMA... I wont touch the local stuff it's a cocktail of rubbish.
    Five times in the last fifteen years, it's a rare treat.
    If it was legal here, or the good stuff was available. I'd still only do it once every few months. I'd even go as far to say that it is a beneficial drug in moderation.
    I get good stuff thank god.I usually do it 5 times between April and October
    No better drug than molly so much fun. I rarely advise people to use drugs but molly and weed are two that I highly recommend. Booze is ok but the buzz not nearly as good as molly + molly hangover much milder than booze

Load Metric

Yes it's awesome, but the crap they sell here is a mixture of meth amphetamines mixed with MDA or super weak MDMA... I wont touch the local stuff it's a cocktail of rubbish.
    Five times in the last fifteen years, it's a rare treat.
    If it was legal here, or the good stuff was available. I'd still only do it once every few months. I'd even go as far to say that it is a beneficial drug in moderation.
    I get good stuff thank god.I usually do it 5 times between April and October
    No better drug than molly so much fun. I rarely advise people to use drugs but molly and weed are two that I highly recommend. Booze is ok but the buzz not nearly as good as molly + molly hangover much milder than booze
    Molly, cigarettes and bongs, especially bongs when you're coming down.

Molly, if pure is extremely safe. The problem in many countries, especially here is they sell garbage that kills people as it's laced with other dangerous shit.

Pot and molly are the only two drugs I'd ever take regularly. LSD doesn't agree with me... though I'd love to try DMT or Ayahuasca even
    In general I'm anti-drugs. Cocaine, heroin, opiates, meth etc is huge trouble and I've totally avoided this crap along with booze.

There is only one issue with molly. If you take it too often and deplete your serotonin reserves it can fuck you up pretty bad. As I found out in the late nineties when I was seeing this hot, yet totally crazy chick who had an incredibly good source. But we're talking four or five times a week for a month+.

Anyways enough drug talk, don't want to upset Todd or others. Though I do think Todd on molly would be an interesting mix. I'm sure he would talk non-stop some insanely interesting shit with ease.
    Last edited by Salty_Aus; 12-30-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    did i mention the finance minister of india called btc a ponzi scheme today?

i feel like i was going to but got distracted.

So is the fed, so is social security, if you get in early and pull out at peak value who gives a fuck.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Thank you sonatine foe saving me a ton of money. Your $60,000 call triggered a collapse.

Load Metric
    Have we not been here before?

BTC is not done, simply setting up the positions for futures calls this next month. Price adjustments up or down are imo mainly do to or set off by controlling groups followed by panic sellers/buyers. I am not saying BTC is the answer or here to stay or has lower fee's now, simply manipulation is not over.

It will rebound, it is the weekend, new years, tax time.... you'll see.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 12-30-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Thank you sonatine foe saving me a ton of money. Your $60,000 call triggered a collapse.

BRO ITS ROPE A DOPING PUT MORE MONEY INTO IT RIGHT NAO
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    "Bitcoin" will never see 20k USD ever again. It's all over... ripple's rise unsurprisingly has nothing to do with anything actually tangible (lol if you believe it has anything to do with japanese banks adopting the platform); it's actually just a bunch of korean zombie degens who're unable to determine any valuation and are just buying it because it appears cheap and has a lot of upward momentum. I look forward to the bloodbath with nothing but glee.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    "Bitcoin" will never see 20k USD ever again. It's all over... ripple's rise unsurprisingly has nothing to do with anything actually tangible (lol if you believe it has anything to do with japanese banks adopting the platform); it's actually just a bunch of korean zombie degens who're unable to determine any valuation and are just buying it because it appears cheap and has a lot of upward momentum. I look forward to the bloodbath with nothing but glee.
    Look out folks it's official, both will now rise like a phoenix !

Load Metric
    straight to the moon now for sure

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

I don't understand any of this.

I just bought ripple cause I like the name.
    Fair.

Likewise my Tittiecoin is through the roof.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tittiecoin/
    Don't get shut out.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 383
Size:  49.8 KB

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: I am balls deep in tittiecoin

Baron Von Strucker: Motorboat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    bloodbath
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Look out folks it's official, both will now rise like a phoenix !
    LOL

Load Metric
    Krypt, ever been at a craps table during a mammoth hot roll by some elderly grandmother?

Ever had some guy at your elbow criticize you for sticking with your min bet instead of pressing during one of these runs?

What does the table do when that 7 finally appears? That’s right, they bet 4 thru 10 the very next shooter and the dealers in the box can’t stack the house chips fast enough. A quick exchange of wealth the next few rolls.

You’ll still be playing kid when everyone else has shuffled out to the parking lot to warm up their Hyundia for the sad ride home.

Oh yeah, nice head and shoulders formation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Krypt, ever been at a craps table during a mammoth hot roll by some elderly grandmother?

Ever had some guy at your elbow criticize you for sticking with your min bet instead of pressing during one of these runs?

What does the table do when that 7 finally appears? That’s right, they bet 4 thru 10 the very next shooter and the dealers in the box can’t stack the house chips fast enough. A quick exchange of wealth the next few rolls.

You’ll still be playing kid when everyone else has shuffled out to the parking lot to warm up their Hyundia for the sad ride home.

Oh yeah, nice head and shoulders formation.
    You do realize your advice would cost you XXXX% on your money, literally within the last year. All because grandma will eventually roll bad.

As discussed earlier, just because you don't know when to pull out that isn't a reason not to play.

Load Metric

You do realize your advice would cost you XXXX% on your money, literally within the last year. All because grandma will eventually roll bad.

As discussed earlier, just because you don't know when to pull out that isn't a reason not to play.
    Missing out on the most spectacular bubble the world has ever known has caused me almost zero pain. You were always a 7 away from losing it all. You still are.

The world has a bountiful supply of gambles that made far better sense.

You can lever up almost anything if you really crave volatility and senseless wagering.

Load Metric

Missing out on the most spectacular bubble the world has ever known has caused me almost zero pain. You were always a 7 away from losing it all. You still are.

The world has a bountiful supply of gambles that made far better sense.

You can lever up almost anything if you really crave volatility and senseless wagering.
    Honestly I read your justification and attempt at being proud you missed XXXX% return with " I still have my original dollars and I won't lose them " excuse and just shake my head.

You clearly understand the markets as a whole and have experience and knowledge so this type of fear talk shocks me coming from you. This stuff (crypto) started out very cheap, little risk, it still has quite a tale to tale and you are standing there holding your bean real tight.

To each his own.

Load Metric
    My two cents.

Bitcoin is on life support, the US government has had enough. It was kinda harmless, but now it's gone crazy they need to stop it.
    They will use money laundering and other criminal activities as the main reason to go after BTC. Other governments will follow suit.

I give it two months tops.

Lot of money to be made if you can catch a falling knife without losing your fingers.
    Do you know who this guy is DonaldTrump?

Salty was mining and in the game when Micon still was just an innocent running a poker room.

Made guy in this thread

I’m not saying I never dabbled. I’ve done my share. I have traded every possible way short of buying on Coinbase. I am 100% out and made my last purchase at 8500 from an ATM.

I prolly will never buy a Bitcoin again god willing
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-30-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Load Metric
    My two cents.

Bitcoin is on life support, the US government has had enough. It was kinda harmless, but now it's gone crazy they need to stop it.
    They will use money laundering and other criminal activities as the main reason to go after BTC. Other governments will follow suit.

I give it two months tops.

Lot of money to be made if you can catch a falling knife without losing your fingers.
    Do you know who this guy is DonaldTrump?

Salty was mining and in the game when Micon still was just an innocent running a poker room.

Made guy in this thread

No I don't but right here right now I will straight up contradict his falling knife opinion, BTC will rebound several thousand dollars and the banks will continue their long/short game because it makes MONEY.

Two months tops ? LMAO

We'll come back to this thread and you can go over this post again with me, at that time we will agree that the "made guy" was wrong and celebrate the new financial institutions introducing new vehicles to bet on BTC and make money...oh ya that's right you'll still be holding that bean real tight though.

Listen I am no believer, all good things end, BTC has many issues facing it but falling knife, two months? No.

Thread Information