Page 226 of 419 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

In a nut shell what separates it is the following.

1.It is a real business not just a "coin"
    2.It has a plan to replace swift or be used in similar situations in finance since transactions are much faster and much cheaper, very much.
    3.It has many deals in place and projects with banks etc
    4.It is not a mining coin, it is centralized which in this case is good to market to the banking industry, not some anti big brother thing.

Bottom line, it is a real deal business idea and has been in motion nearly a decade. One of the creators of Ripple (Jeb) was the guy who founded Mt Gox (before the shady) and the first to use bitcoins on a game site, some say he knows or is satoshi. Moot points in terms of xrp but a back story.

Should we see it listed on coinbase or another big company is announced as a partner..kaboom $5 $10 to da moon.

Thank you for your insight. I need to digest this and i will likely have more questions soon
    No problem, I am siting on massive ups on XRP right now biting my nails. The next 1-2 weeks is huge. If no coinbase listing and no new partnerships announced I am not sure where support settles, assume lower. IF they do though, there isn't enough rocket fuel for this puppy as its entry point is affordable. Long term is bright though, it really does kick swifts arse, convincing banks and governments of that...not easy but other applications like payment processing within Uber Amazon etc are potentials.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Everything seems as stable as it can be atm but we still have a few more days this year for it to go down.

Load Metric
    DTHP-Would you buy recommend buying ripple/xrp @ 1.64 ? By the sound of it you would but I want to make sure before i pull the trigger.
    TIA

Gold
    Load Metric
    14,000. When someone who has bashed Bitcoin for 4+ years says it's going to $60,000, it is time to be cautious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    DTHP-Would you buy recommend buying ripple/xrp @ 1.64 ? By the sound of it you would but I want to make sure before i pull the trigger.
    TIA
    Yes for a couple reasons... If there is no news the coin itself long term is bright so a dip will retrace up over time but you'd have to be willing to wait it out. Now if there is news be it today or early Jan then $1.60 looks like nothing. '

Only buy in what you are willing to sit on if it stalls. 99% of the time with anything else after a run up like this I would not recommend a buy but with XRP and all that is happening, worth a small risk.

Invest wisely my opinions are my own and blah blah blah not my fault if SHTF, happy new year

Comments

big dick: Pulled the trigger @1.62. Im holding. thanks a lot man appreciate the advice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More likely to happen in 2018?

Bitcoin to $45,000 within a year or Litecoin to $750

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

id say BTC is a slight fav given those two choices...name recognition is pretty big, however LTC being "cheap" might help it get to that $750 mark..

Load Metric
    I bought Ripple in the .60s and low .70s and dumped most in one of the run ups to 1.20s. Everything I've researched about it keeps leading my brain to two things: Enron and the original Xbox monstrosity console. It may keep climbing, but it's the kind of volatile speculation based off of very effective talking points that I would equate to the famous Idiocracy line of "it's got electrolytes". If it doesn't get listed on Coinbase soon, it's likely heading to a gradual but steep correction. There's a ton of scared bitcoin money being pumped into it as a safe haven, which is a horrible sign for the crypto market.

Sure, bitcoin is absurd, but stop and think about how absurd a coin that currently serves no actual purpose having a 70 billion dollar market cap is? Ok, now think about the fact that it's centralized with over 60% of the coins in developers' hands? Think about the coin at 3.50 having roughly the same market cap as McDonald's. . . Research its shady history, combine all of this together, and what do you get? The most overvalued thing in the history of the world. There is some justification for Bitcoin, but none that I can think of for Ripple being more than a billion or two. Ripple + Banks = Profit?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    I bought Ripple in the .60s and low .70s and dumped most in one of the run ups to 1.20s. Everything I've researched about it keeps leading my brain to two things: Enron and the original Xbox monstrosity console. It may keep climbing, but it's the kind of volatile speculation based off of very effective talking points that I would equate to the famous Idiocracy line of "it's got electrolytes". If it doesn't get listed on Coinbase soon, it's likely heading to a gradual but steep correction. There's a ton of scared bitcoin money being pumped into it as a safe haven, which is a horrible sign for the crypto market.

Sure, bitcoin is absurd, but stop and think about how absurd a coin that currently serves no actual purpose having a 70 billion dollar market cap is? Ok, now think about the fact that it's centralized with over 60% of the coins in developers' hands? Think about the coin at 3.50 having roughly the same market cap as McDonald's. . . Research its shady history, combine all of this together, and what do you get? The most overvalued thing in the history of the world. There is some justification for Bitcoin, but none that I can think of for Ripple being more than a billion or two. Ripple + Banks = Profit?
    DTHP knows way more about XRP than I ever hope to...it's a total gamble, but I look at it this way...you're risking probably 50-60% to make a few hundred percent should it get listed on coinbase...if I could ever get 2-3:1 on a trade i'll take it all day everyday...just be prepared to torch the money...but hey who doesn't like a little gamble...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

i think btc could bink 45k in january followed by thor's hammer of gov regulation and interference followed abruptly by a kamakazi dive into oblivion.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Any Canadians here buy and sell cryptocurrency? Coinbase apparently doesn't do withdrawals for Canadians. I'm reading that https://www.quadrigacx.com is the best choice.

I just want to toss a few k at both Bitcoin and Litecoin, enjoy the sweat.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Lanny McDonald And His Moustache Rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.engadget.com/2017/12/14/...with-ethereum/

real talk; byron micon should be pricing security details.

http://www.businessinsider.com/kidna...ransom-2017-12

no, seriously.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    My two cents.

Bitcoin is on life support, the US government has had enough. It was kinda harmless, but now it's gone crazy they need to stop it.
    They will use money laundering and other criminal activities as the main reason to go after BTC. Other governments will follow suit.

I give it two months tops.

Lot of money to be made if you can catch a falling knife without losing your fingers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post
    My two cents.

Bitcoin is on life support, the US government has had enough. It was kinda harmless, but now it's gone crazy they need to stop it.
    They will use money laundering and other criminal activities as the main reason to go after BTC. Other governments will follow suit.

I give it two months tops.

Lot of money to be made if you can catch a falling knife without losing your fingers.
    Or.....certain bad actors in the government might be undermining legitimate efforts to bring down bitcoin because it not only allows them to launder money from illegal activities in order to enrich themselves or fund black projects or both.....I mean the fed chair could end it with literally one pen stroke.......food thought.....

Also, if said bad actors were using bitcoin to launder money when bitcoin was in the single digits then you can imagine hoiw much invested they are in now...I bet good ol Oli north is very envious of having something like bitcoin.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Finally my litecoin purchase got processed on coinbase. I just registered for binance. How do I take all of my litecoin and trade it for XRP?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Finally my litecoin purchase got processed on coinbase. I just registered for binance. How do I take all of my litecoin and trade it for XRP?
    1) log into binance.com
    2) click on deposits
    3) find the deposit address for LTC
    4) send from coinbase to deposit address
    5) convert LTC to BTC
    6) convert BTC to XRP

Comments

OSA: Ty

Load Metric

This shows the basics of converting coinbase to Bittrex, Binance etc.

Comments

OSA: Ty

Diamond
    Load Metric
    For those who wanna mine litecoin

https://shop.bitmain.com/productDeta...973Wu6SKab069A

How much are we talking about profit per machine per coin you think?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    For those who wanna mine litecoin

https://shop.bitmain.com/productDeta...973Wu6SKab069A

How much are we talking about profit per machine per coin you think?

that machine will earn you about $12 a day... once it arrives in april... and providing difficulty doesnt jump, which of course it will.

be sure to spend another $110 on the 1200w power supply it needs.

but yeah you can expect about 22 coins a year at current difficulty and it will only cost you $1600 in electricity to get them.

Load Metric
    #XRP rocketing and.....

Name:  untitled.png
Views: 362
Size:  593.5 KB

Comments

big dick: the fucking man

Thread Information