Page 206 of 419 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

Coinbase users buying the lowest priced coin out of the 3 coins available for purchase.

Ironic considering they as well are donkdown.

LOL. Seems like Coinbase is being run by Ray Bitar.

Comments

sonatine: more like walked or at best trotted

Load Metric
    So I'm still kind of blown away from learning yesterday that every BTC transaction costs around $20 and bidding $5 will get you lost in limbo forever. Is that correct? If so, that's insane. For some reason I thought transactions cost like 6 cents. Did they ever cost 6 cents? Is there any serious prospects or plan to drop that by like 95%? Because if transactions cost more than a dollar, it's pretty much useless for the vast majority of white market businesses. Has this been a major point of discussion in the bitcoin community? I thought that half of the point of BTC was to not give Jew Bankers 30 cents per credit card transaction. How is giving many times that much to the Chinese mafia better?

Assuming that bitcoin's transaction fees stay above $1, it's just not a real currency. And if it's not a real currency, then it has to be digital beanie babies. Where the hell is all of this new demand coming from that's pushing the price up?

Load Metric
    todge ur jew friend who makes less than 70k a year is talking

Load Metric
    like including bonus

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    So I'm still kind of blown away from learning yesterday that every BTC transaction costs around $20 and bidding $5 will get you lost in limbo forever. Is that correct? If so, that's insane. For some reason I thought transactions cost like 6 cents. Did they ever cost 6 cents? Is there any serious prospects or plan to drop that by like 95%? Because if transactions cost more than a dollar, it's pretty much useless for the vast majority of white market businesses. Has this been a major point of discussion in the bitcoin community? I thought that half of the point of BTC was to not give Jew Bankers 30 cents per credit card transaction. How is giving many times that much to the Chinese mafia better?

Assuming that bitcoin's transaction fees stay above $1, it's just not a real currency. And if it's not a real currency, then it has to be digital beanie babies. Where the hell is all of this new demand coming from that's pushing the price up?

its the people's stockmarket; its a make believe commodity for all the wanna be gordon gecko's.

and if we've learned anything from anything, its that people are real stupid for the most part.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    todge our leftover from skatz poker who cant afford cable is is talking im sorry you have to see this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's being viewed more as a store of value now ( think digital gold) than a "currency"

The money is coming from everyone on the planet and institutions. Bitcoin is the hottest thing right now

THis is supposed to be a helper in order to make transactions cheaper and faster

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bi...-game-changer/

Load Metric
    this actually sums up tines life

Load Metric
    tine actually dwayne

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Bitcoin is the hottest thing right now

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

Yes they did cost 6 cents. I have paid as low as 11 cents about a month ago. There are only so many transactions that can fit in each new block, so everyone is trying to leapfrog each other to get confirmed. And now that all the alt coins are red hot, it makes the situation even worse. People are buying BTC on coinbase & kraken and then sending it to sites like binance.com so they can buy swap their BTC for the altcoins. So they are willing to pay any amount to get in front of the line. The entire crypto market is only 450 billion which is not a lot when there are dozens of individual stocks worth more than that. And this is a global bubble which means it can really get out of hand. We have never had a global bubble.

Gold
    Load Metric

its the people's stockmarket; its a make believe commodity for all the wanna be gordon gecko's.

and if we've learned anything from anything, its that people are real stupid for the most part.
    Lot of poor people, especially the blacks, are big time into Bitcoin. They are treating it like a 401k or retirement fund.

Load Metric
    please ignore young dwayne over here

Load Metric
    quick reminder lol wow listens to virtually no mazzy star so dont you dare take him seriously.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

It's being viewed more as a store of value now ( think digital gold) than a "currency"

The money is coming from everyone on the planet and institutions. Bitcoin is the hottest thing right now

THis is supposed to be a helper in order to make transactions cheaper and faster

https://www.investopedia.com/news/bi...-game-changer/
    Do you have an exit strategy? A price in mind?

Load Metric
    Hey dwayne that was a great try at deflecting

Load Metric
    like you can show this to lol wow and he wont even know what this is

he literally has no idea, and hes going to be too busy focusing on all the Marin housewives in the audience who are still dressing like its the 80s because they think they could stop caring when they got married and pushed out a kid and a half or so.

Load Metric
    like you can show this to lol wow and he wont even know what this is

he literally has no idea, and hes going to be too busy focusing on all the Marin housewives in the audience who are still dressing like its the 80s because they think they could stop caring when they got married and pushed out a kid and a half or so.

looking at you 1:59

Load Metric
    it does let you know that sonatine was born in the lol 70s

Load Metric
    HE WAS SOMETHING TO OBSERVE

Thread Information