Page 2 of 417 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    I read about it yesterday but this write up makes things out much worse as they should be.

Someone should call into DD radio tonight if Micon even shows his face and prank call his ass saying how they follow him on twitter and now have lost a majority of their life savings following his advice of buying up shitcoins.

Micon: Hello caller... from the 902 area code, who do we have on the line?

Me: You can find out who I am when you read my name on the summons, you swindling, pump n dump cocksucking scam hyping faggot.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff, add rep to this site STAT, so the boys can shower me with upvotes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Druff, add rep to this site STAT, so the boys can shower me with upvotes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    This thread is now dual purpose and will also serve as the Micon suicide watch thread.
    Micon is a chairman. I'm sure he has nothing less than an ironclad contingency plan in place for SWC.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoorb View Post
    This thread is now dual purpose and will also serve as the Micon suicide watch thread.
    Micon is a chairman. I'm sure he has nothing less than an ironclad contingency plan in place for SWC.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Value of bitcoins is pretty much non relevant to SWC. If anything the high value has hurt the site.

Also Micon is doing just fine. He paid up a 20k bet he loast the other day and barely blinked. He has 30k of himself in this years WSOP and will be backed for the rest (just shy of 100k buyins).

I've been a a huge Micon hater but can admit he is balling more than 95% of posters in this board now.

Load Metric

WTF is that, Thailand barbie?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Value of bitcoins is pretty much non relevant to SWC. If anything the high value has hurt the site.

Also Micon is doing just fine. He paid up a 20k bet he loast the other day and barely blinked. He has 30k of himself in this years WSOP and will be backed for the rest (just shy of 100k buyins).

I've been a a huge Micon hater but can admit he is balling more than 95% of posters in this board now.
    So Micon has put together a little scratch and is making 20k prop bets, and playing 30k worth of donkaments? Seems like he's learned from his past mistakes.

Load Metric
    real talk you know micon cant even till.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    He paid up a 20k bet he loast the other day and barely blinked.
    What was the bet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Bitcoins are not dependant on mt gox for their long term survival, not in the least bit. Every time things go wrong with Gox, people say that its over for bitcoins. It wasn't true before, and it isn't true now. In fact, it has barely even affected the price of btc in the last 2 days.
    The whole sales pitch for bitcoins is that it isn't controlled by anyone and it has no single point of failure. But for convenience sake, something like 80% of trading was happening at mt gox. That made a lot of people equate "mt gox" and "bitcoin", giving bitcoins a de facto single point of failure. As mt gox has had repeated problems over the past few months, have other exchanges stepped up and evened out the market share?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manowar View Post
    Bitcoins today are worth the same amount as they were last week and the week before. They are up about 700% since the beginning of the year. I wish all my investments were as officially donkdown as this one.

What a fucking dope you are.

Bitcoins have no value outside the small universe that trade them.

The biggest exchange just got tanked.

It's a black market currency. If you want to trade that shit go right ahead. You are flipping coins at this point. You are basically trading worthless currency.
    What a fucking dope you are. You can instantly sell 1 btc for 115 usd, so they do have value. Just like anything else they are worth what someone else is willing to pay.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    He paid up a 20k bet he loast the other day and barely blinked.
    What was the bet?
    Who the father of Martha Micon's baby is.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric

Link please? Is he winning any of these big prop bets also, or he is a propfish?

Bronze
    Load Metric

Count me as part of the 5% he is not doing better than. I have as of today $200K in the bank and not a worry in the world. But I am not some idiot dropping $20K in prop bets either.

I thought this guy was begging for slot machine money like a year ago? How did he get so rich so quick?

My wealth drive began in 2010 and its been a slow methodical climb to the top, due to a strong work ethic and amazing financial discipline.

Something does not add up with your story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post

Count me as part of the 5% he is not doing better than. I have as of today $200K in the bank and not a worry in the world. But I am not some idiot dropping $20K in prop bets either.

I thought this guy was begging for slot machine money like a year ago? How did he get so rich so quick?

My wealth drive began in 2010 and its been a slow methodical climb to the top, due to a strong work ethic and amazing financial discipline.

Something does not add up with your story.
    $5 bitcoins going up to $100 bitcoins and having an online poker company that rakes in bitcoins makes you look full retard.

Banned
    Load Metric
    200k liquid = the top of the world? I didn't realize this was the 1920's again.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Unless he is a millionaire now this is a good way to go broke.

You have been posting these Micon updates often in these bitcoin threads lately. I have seen you report a lot of how Micon is doing is doing financially. Does he report all of this stuff on Radio or something?

And yes very curious to see what he is losing 20k prop bets on

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

You have been posting these Micon updates often in these bitcoin threads lately. I have seen you report a lot of how Micon is doing is doing financially. Does he report all of this stuff on Radio or something?

Micon paid out a 200 bitcoin bet on bitcointalk the other week (technically more than 20k). Don;t feel like going through a 60 page thread but its pretty common knowledge. He lost a BFL bet. It was either in the scams or general forum there I think. He posts pretty much exclusively there. Granted he has also won some bets as well (I'm not sure whether he is up or down inprop bets). Guy raking in cash though, literally.

Don;t follow any online radio anymore so can;t comment on his show.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 05-16-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Micon paid out a 200 bitcoin bet on bitcointalk the other week (technically more than 20k). Don;t feel like going through a 60 page thread but its pretty common knowledge. He lost a BFL bet. It was either in the scams or general forum there I think. He posts pretty much exclusively there. Granted he has also won some bets as well (I'm not sure whether he is up or down inprop bets). Guy raking in cash though, literally.

Don;t follow any online radio anymore so can;t comment on his show.
    You really sound like a full of shit fan boy.

All this inside of information you have is hearsay.

Guy was begging for slot stakes a year ago, and now all of a sudden he is millionaire?

Thread Information