Page 196 of 418 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 8350

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

And I repeatedly called out your overconfident predictions of bitcoin's imminent demise back when it was starting about 2+ years ago.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post464104

And the most active posters in this thread at the time other than myself were mostly shitting all over bitcoin. So, yeah. I'm definitely a "total fucking retard".

no one cares what you have to say and no one reads your posts except in a 'whats the total fucking retard going to type now' context.

He is really the worst.

Comments

ToasterOven: he's the second worst

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

And I repeatedly called out your overconfident predictions of bitcoin's imminent demise back when it was starting about 2+ years ago.

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post464104

And the most active posters in this thread at the time other than myself were mostly shitting all over bitcoin. So, yeah. I'm definitely a "total fucking retard".

no one cares what you have to say and no one reads your posts except in a 'whats the total fucking retard going to type now' context.
    Butthurt much over you're repeated failed predictions that bitcoin would crater?

Name:  IMG_8317.GIF
Views: 448
Size:  1.91 MB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

He is really the worst.

he earns 40k a year and works 60 hours weeks. you would think he would be out learning to code or doing literally anything to avoid getting replaced by a $700 autonomous driving system but somehow finds the time to come here and farm the negative attention he lost in his last divorce.

sad.

but.. he met druff so his problems are our problems i guess.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL believing those predictions that human truck drivers will soon be replaced by autonomous trucks!

SysOp: offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

He is really the worst.

he earns 40k a year and works 60 hours weeks. you would think he would be out learning to code or doing literally anything to avoid getting replaced by a $700 autonomous driving system but somehow finds the time to come here and farm the negative attention he lost in his last divorce.

sad.

but.. he met druff so his problems are our problems i guess.
    Two words: lot lizards.

Comments

ToasterOven: two words- huge faggot

Load Metric
    Lol at this idiot.

$700 to replace a long haul driver?

GOD what an idiot, you're like a retard with good grammar.

So you can write a program to write a better program to write better code? So multiply that by the greatest computing power that has ever existed.......Yea guys......learn to write code....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Serious question

Where is the best place to buy BTC right now in semi-large quantities (like $5k-$20k) without having to wait 7 days to get it.

Please don't name anywhere with an insane markup.

Like, if you have $ and want to buy bitcoin but not get ripped off with the rate, what site do you go to?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Serious question

Where is the best place to buy BTC right now in semi-large quantities (like $5k-$20k) without having to wait 7 days to get it.

Like, if you have $ and want to buy bitcoin but not get ripped off with the rate, what site do you go to?
    I would tweet and see if you can find anyone, or you can look in the 2+2 trading thread

But I don't think you are going to find too many people selling now. I am looking to buy about the same portion as you are, if I have any luck I will let you know.

Not sure on exchanges

Gold
    Load Metric
    Serious question

I would recommend gemini.com, an exchange founded by the Facebook twins. Get your account verified and then send your funds by wire to have instant access. You can then purchase BTC and move them onto your personal wallet without the restrictions you would find on coinbase.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Serious question

I would recommend gemini.com, an exchange founded by the Facebook twins. Get your account verified and then send your funds by wire to have instant access. You can then purchase BTC and move them onto your personal wallet without the restrictions you would find on coinbase.
    Wire the money in druff. I know you are cheap, but it is worth the $25 your bank will charge.

Load Metric

Wire the money in druff. I know you are cheap, but it is worth the $25 your bank will charge.
    If he doesn't like the $25 banking fee he's going to hate the fee on the BTC transaction.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Serious question

What is insane?

I sell them at spot price for cash. Just network.

Not sure why ANYONE is buying them now. I told yall to buyin at $50. Yall are majorly confused on how to make money at this.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

If he doesn't like the $25 banking fee he's going to hate the fee on the BTC transaction.
    I believe it is 0.25% on Gemini. And if you want to use coinbase, link it to their trading platform GDAX and you can pay 0 fees if you place a limit order.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Serious question

What is insane?

Not sure why ANYONE is buying them now. I told yall to buyin at $50. Yall are majorly confused on how to make money at this.
    LOL. I think he wants them for poker. Bitcoin probably has another double or triple left in it before Sonatine's wet dream happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Serious question

What is insane?

I try to ask everyone I know if they're selling them and everyone says no.

I am not collecting them. I like having them for flexibility for the various poker/sportsbetting sites I'm on. It's the new Neteller.

If you have any to sell (well, anything significant), let me know.

Load Metric

I believe it is 0.25% on Gemini. And if you want to use coinbase, link it to their trading platform GDAX and you can pay 0 fees if you place a limit order.
    That is not actually the best rate, I do much better at Kraken but for a smaller trader like Todd its fine, sure.

What I actually was implying though was his movement of BTC, that fee not the exchanges.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

That is not actually the best rate, I do much better at Kraken but for a smaller trader like Todd its fine, sure.

What I actually was implying though was his movement of BTC, that fee not the exchanges.
    The BTC transfer fees are a lot higher than they used to be, and not what was envisioned for the currency, but they're not terrible and I can live with them.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: The man will pay happily

Gold
    Load Metric

Got ya. Does Kraken have any withdrawal restrictions like Coinbase/gdax? Can I wire in 100k and move it off the exchange without any hassle?

Load Metric

Got ya. Does Kraken have any withdrawal restrictions like Coinbase/gdax? Can I wire in 100k and move it off the exchange without any hassle?
    They have what they call Tiers, Tier #3 is where I have to be, Tier 4 would be for moving 7 figures a month. Took a scan of my Passport, electric bill, 2 days later confirmed. Tier 2 is pretty good on its own with no ID required but with the price of BTC one is left with no choice but go up to Tier 3. As far as moving cash/biycoin, BTC transfers in and out easy, cash in is easy but the cash out I have to admit is slower. Id expect wires in my day to day business to clear same or next day depending on when it went out. With Kraken expect 3-5+.

Tier 3

Daily/Monthly Limits

Deposit (fiat)

$25,000.00
    Deposit (crypto)

No limit
    Withdraw (fiat)

$25,000.00
    Withdraw (crypto)

$50,000.00
    Deposit (fiat)

$200,000.00
    Deposit (crypto)

No limit
    Withdraw (fiat)

$200,000.00
    Withdraw (crypto)

$200,000.00
    Enabled

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And we are over 12k

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    And we are over 12k
    I just think of all the pretty single mothers half my age ... These next few years are going to be fun.

Thread Information