Page 193 of 418 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 8356

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    i can only tell you what i heard.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Micon is a total doofus and seemingly a bad friend. But he never did anything to me so I hope he's worth a shit fucking ton of millions right now.

:HOFNIG

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

If you can rebuild what you are putting up to invest or that 25 % will not kill you or you have very little going for you in life then this is potentially the "easiest" way for people to get ahead who will never ever be ahead in life or even people who want to take a shot to get ahead.

Some people just need to take some shots with more than much higher than 25% for potential changing life EV vs never being ahead or comfortable and living a shitty life.

We only get to do this one time. This is like the beginning of online poker in some ways although it could shoot to zero but bottom line is I do not see any way that is happening anytime soon.
    If you are a 20 something year old and Uncle Bob left you $50K then I agree. If you are in your 40's worth between 250K-1M and "go all in" on this..... well pigs get slaughtered.

I'm not saying don't get involved. Just don't get out way over your skis.
    I agree with you but need to make a correction here as my old uncle Billy Bob would not approve if I let it get by.... pigs get FAT, hogs get slaughtered.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    1. Do not sell your bitcoin. We are only 5-10% into this "bubble" before we realize the true value of a coin. 100k new accounts per day are added at Coinbase. Very very little institutional money is even in yet. It's going to be a very good 2018.

2. Micon has more bitcoin than anyone else I know.

Comments

WillieMcFML: REALLY???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by reggiman View Post

Comments

WillieMcFML: REALLY???

Load Metric
    1. Do not sell your bitcoin. We are only 5-10% into this "bubble" before we realize the true value of a coin. 100k new accounts per day are added at Coinbase. Very very little institutional money is even in yet. It's going to be a very good 2018.

reggi, do you know #2 for fact?

although i know it's been mooning, a lot of people who had a feel of micon's situation not too long ago said he wasn't doing so well

i know prolly thousands of coins have prolly made their way through micon's hands, someone like that might be trying to save face if he sold a bunch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is my feeling about selling your bitcoin.

It's a risk/reward thing.

If you have a few BTC and want to see where it might take you, by all means, hold onto them.

But if you made the investment of a lifetime and ran up a few thousand $ worth of coins into millions, it's time to say, "I did great", cash most of it out, and not look back.

If I had millions in BTC and the market crashed irreparably, I would be kicking myself a lot harder than I would if I had millions in BTC, I sold, and the value eventually multiplied by 3.

Regarding Micon, I've heard lots of conflicting reports about him, so I have no clue. If he really had the discipline to hold onto tons of BTC up to this point, good for him.

He should still out his scammy partners at the old Seals who made off with all of those BTC, though. That wasn't right. Unless he also got some of those BTC, in which case shame on him.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If you have a few BTC and want to see where it might take you, by all means, hold onto them.

But if you made the investment of a lifetime and ran up a few thousand $ worth of coins into millions, it's time to say, "I did great", cash most of it out, and not look back.

If I had millions in BTC and the market crashed irreparably, I would be kicking myself a lot harder than I would if I had millions in BTC, I sold, and the value eventually multiplied by 3.

Regarding Micon, I've heard lots of conflicting reports about him, so I have no clue. If he really had the discipline to hold onto tons of BTC up to this point, good for him.

He should still out his scammy partners at the old Seals who made off with all of those BTC, though. That wasn't right. Unless he also got some of those BTC, in which case shame on him.
    The guys you are telling to cash out would NEVER be in those situations if they'd ever taken your advice on this subject.

Comments

Belly Buster: sftrue

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Never heard anything about this- can anyone point me to the thread where this was discussed?
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    Big run up today.

Major crash within 2 weeks . At least 30 percent imo

sfo
    :freelewfather

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Big run up today.

sfo
    It looks like it will be going up another 30 percent before then. #mathisnotathingonhere You guys are fools for not having bought BTC back when I was telling everyone. I made fun of BTC too at first but that was back in like 2011. I was smart enough to get over it quickly

Comments

MumblesBadly: Getting over it quickly rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Big run up today.

sfo
    Hope you are right, unloaded a ton past 24 hours.

Load Metric

When is Micon moving back to Antigua?

100,000 new accounts added per day at Coinbase?

Coinbase sucks!

Bitcoin will continue to rise until the economy crashes again.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Maybe you can help him eat his dick? Years of experience will finally come in handy.

Load Metric
    Nasdaq Inc. and broker Cantor Fitzgerald LP are looking to join the rush on Wall Street to trade bitcoin, which powered above $11,000 on Wednesday.

Nasdaq Plans to Launch Bitcoin Futures in First Half 2018

Comments

MumblesBadly: Definitely donkdown now!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Big run up today.

sfo
    Hope you are right, unloaded a ton past 24 hours.
    down over 10% from all time highs. lets go! Maybe Krypt will be right for once.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Krypt = GOD

Load Metric
    Soooo......i woke up lastnight and coulsnt go back to sleep and saw the 10k price. Then started looking at litecoin is it time to start buying that shit up? In theory it should end up being about 25% of what bitcoin is worth?
    Last edited by tommyt; 11-29-2017 at 01:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Soooo......i woke up lastnight and coulsnt go back to sleep and saw the 10k price. Then started looking at litecoin is it time to start buying that shit up? In theory it should end up being about 25% of what bitcoin is worth?
    I hear it is better tech than BTC but have no idea what it will be worth. Cant hirt to do a little research and dip your hands in everything that seems like it can be used for something

Thread Information