Page 190 of 419 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Silver
    Load Metric
    Yeah I would almost bet some Black Friday type shit is going to happen and domains will be seized by Uncle Sam and the DOJ. I'd bet that before they hit 100k a coin.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    What do you think they could do to squash it?

I think if anything it is going to help the economy

Shit is going to get real in 2018 though. If people think these swings are something then wait till these things start swinging 1k -2k every 10 mins
    regulations that it make it illegal to fund bitcoin accounts on the exchanges

raid and shut down exchanges

using gov supercomputers to control more than 51% (think if us, russia, japan, koreas, etc)

and probably a hundred other ways people in power could make it stop if it threatened the status quo without them benefiting from it
    Last I heard did not the Government basically say that owning BTC was like owning a house or something to that degree that it was an asset? I think it was something like that but cannot really remember.

As far as the exchanges go if they are not doing anything illegal then they won't raid them. But if they did declare it illegal they would prob order a cease and desist first and then raid.

Like I think Coinbase is U.S. based so they must be paying a shitload in taxes as they are pulling in MINTS daily

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'll say the same thing I did when this was $100, $1000, 5000.... it's not impossible BTC will go to $1M a coin and it's equally possible BTC will go the way of the 1987 topps set so many of us owned. By all means go ahead and throw some money at this if you have done your homework. That being said if you have more than 25%of your net worth in this you should have your head examined.
    If you can rebuild what you are putting up to invest or that 25 % will not kill you or you have very little going for you in life then this is potentially the "easiest" way for people to get ahead who will never ever be ahead in life or even people who want to take a shot to get ahead.

Some people just need to take some shots with more than much higher than 25% for potential changing life EV vs never being ahead or comfortable and living a shitty life.

We only get to do this one time. This is like the beginning of online poker in some ways although it could shoot to zero but bottom line is I do not see any way that is happening anytime soon.
    This is some peak naivety

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

If you can rebuild what you are putting up to invest or that 25 % will not kill you or you have very little going for you in life then this is potentially the "easiest" way for people to get ahead who will never ever be ahead in life or even people who want to take a shot to get ahead.

Some people just need to take some shots with more than much higher than 25% for potential changing life EV vs never being ahead or comfortable and living a shitty life.

We only get to do this one time. This is like the beginning of online poker in some ways although it could shoot to zero but bottom line is I do not see any way that is happening anytime soon.

By a million worth of coins now. Cash out at 2 million. It wont take long to make 7 figures

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My guess is at some point they do some type of regulation but never outright ban BTC

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Im just wondwring when we are going to launch Kryptocoin...

...The only cryptocoin you need

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

regulations that it make it illegal to fund bitcoin accounts on the exchanges

raid and shut down exchanges

using gov supercomputers to control more than 51% (think if us, russia, japan, koreas, etc)

and probably a hundred other ways people in power could make it stop if it threatened the status quo without them benefiting from it
    Last I heard did not the Government basically say that owning BTC was like owning a house or something to that degree that it was an asset? I think it was something like that but cannot really remember.

As far as the exchanges go if they are not doing anything illegal then they won't raid them. But if they did declare it illegal they would prob order a cease and desist first and then raid.

Like I think Coinbase is U.S. based so they must be paying a shitload in taxes as they are pulling in MINTS daily
    A California court said that Bitcoin is a piece of property, not a currency. Not sure what the current stance is.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Nothing wrong with taking a gamble. Never met a rich guy who played it safe.

Load Metric
    My guess is at some point they do some type of regulation but never outright ban BTC
    That wanna be jew ceo from jp morgan chase is quite upset with bitcoin .Faggot says they will pass laws to make owning or possessing bitcoin a crime but that's gonna take a while.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ceo-o...-worth-nothing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    That wanna be jew ceo from jp morgan chase is quite upset with bitcoin .Faggot says they will pass laws to make owning or possessing bitcoin a crime but that's gonna take a while.

Silver haired middle aged white men fucking hate bitcoin. Not sure if they are right or wrong, but they sure hate it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Silver haired middle aged white men fucking hate bitcoin. Not sure if they are right or wrong, but they sure hate it.
    Good fuck em

Silver
    Load Metric
    $9,587 right now????

LOL its gained over $1,000 in just like a day and a half

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rollinx420 View Post
    $9,587 right now????

LOL its gained over $1,000 in just like a day and a half
    It is going to crack 10k soon then quickly crash back down to $8500. Then it rise well above 10k. The pattern is so simple.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bitcoin price growth in days:
    $0 - $1000: 1789 days
    $1000- $2000: 1271 days
    $2000- $3000: 23 days
    $3000- $4000: 62 days
    $4000- $5000: 61 days
    $5000- $6000: 8 days
    $6000- $7000: 13 days
    $7000- $8000: 14 days
    $8000- $9000: 9 days

Load Metric

this should really be getting a lot more attention than it is, but its cool, soon the curtain will pull back and btc's true donkdown nature will be revealed to all.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

Anyone who wants to "ban" bitcoins have no idea how they work. The reason people are piling in is because you can't ban them, no one controls them, and are mostly anonymous. That's the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Anyone who wants to "ban" bitcoins have no idea how they work. The reason people are piling in is because you can't ban them, no one controls them, and are mostly anonymous. That's the point.

And if you criminalize their possession and use, you now have a fresh avenue to open investigations and eventually prosecute citizens, which will inevitably result in the confiscation/forfeiture of assets along with the paying of life-altering fines.

That's the point.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post

Want to see the price drop precipitously? Make it illegal. The corporations will dump and stop buying. And that will be that. I'm not saying that will happen, but it is a lot more possible than you are acknowledging.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

this should really be getting a lot more attention than it is, but its cool, soon the curtain will pull back and btc's true donkdown nature will be revealed to all.

Sonagod - If I have missed this, forgive, but I'm curious what you expect with this stuff going forward. One of the few around here who's opinion matters, even though it is sometimes errant.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Not really, I mean the duke of Westminster could kill this thing, forget the richest people in the world. Its unregulated and a take down is easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Thread Information