Page 189 of 419 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 8362

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Why are you guys so happy that people got ripped off?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Not necessarily happy. They fell victim to seeing what they wanted to believe.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Spoke too soon

Tanking

Shit

Name:  Screenshot_20171125-100248.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  308.1 KB

Comments

Belly Buster: BLOODBATH

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Your funds are safe and secure"

Former FTP board member Rafe Furst is the latest big poker name to back a cryptocurrency start-up.

https://www.pokernews.com/news/2017/...ampaign=buffer
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    BLOODBATH
    Up $3000+ per coin since this post.

Load Metric
    I 've given up following bitcoin. I've come to realize I have no understanding of it whatsoever. amazing really that trading at 8000. I remember even the biggest bitcoin advocates (who were delusional) talked about a small possibility of 5000 5 years ago. No idea where upper limit is. anyone shorting at this point is a fool as it seems impossible to predict with any accuracy when this thing collapses.

Comments

MumblesBadly: There is no limit to irrational exuberance. Only the funds it can collectively marshall. And there's still a lot of it yet untapped.

Load Metric
    almost at 10k wholy shit

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I 've given up following bitcoin. I've come to realize I have no understanding of it whatsoever. amazing really that trading at 8000. I remember even the biggest bitcoin advocates (who were delusional) talked about a small possibility of 5000 5 years ago. No idea where upper limit is. anyone shorting at this point is a fool as it seems impossible to predict with any accuracy when this thing collapses.
    It is the biggest bull market in history and the smart folks on Wall Street missed the entire ride. Once they get in on the action and make it easier for folks to buy Bitcoin with their brokerage accounts, watch out. This could hit the levels that Chinamaniac was mentioning.

Comments

Gordman: This

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    It is the biggest bull market in history and the smart folks on Wall Street missed the entire ride. Once they get in on the action and make it easier for folks to buy Bitcoin with their brokerage accounts, watch out. This could hit the levels that Chinamaniac was mentioning.

So true.

I am bullish about bitcoin. I dont have alot of it right now, but when i get some large checks in the mail hopefully in the next month or so, i intend on buying coin with a portion of that.

Like many people, I have a relatively limited understanding of crypto, but im trying to learn where i can. That aside, when i see entire countries' citizens ( primarily 3rd world but certainly not limited to) utilizing the coin instead of their own country's inflated and corrupt currency, that speaks volumes to me avout its effectiveness

Comments

MumblesBadly: When Gordo speaks, people listen?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bottom line is noone knows the upper limit but most estimates I see and hear from people who seem to know what they are talking about is possibly $350,000 a coin, most I know who are holding a ton are hoping for $50,000-$100,000 a coin

Bill Perkins called this 10k by years end months ago and he is a pretty sharp dude and he bought a massive amount I think in like August.

Bottom line is when some of these bigger companies like Amazon and Wal Mart get involved and most impotantly when these financial institutions start buying up $100,000,000 bitcoin at a time we are going to see a huge burst of some kind.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

So true.

I am bullish about bitcoin. I dont have alot of it right now, but when i get some large checks in the mail hopefully in the next month or so, i intend on buying coin with a portion of that.

Like many people, I have a relatively limited understanding of crypto, but im trying to learn where i can. That aside, when i see entire countries' citizens ( primarily 3rd world but certainly not limited to) utilizing the coin instead of their own country's inflated and corrupt currency, that speaks volumes to me avout its effectiveness
    This is the other thing. I have heard a lot of people in some poorer countries with terrible economies are turning to BTC too

Load Metric
    I'll say the same thing I did when this was $100, $1000, 5000.... it's not impossible BTC will go to $1M a coin and it's equally possible BTC will go the way of the 1987 topps set so many of us owned. By all means go ahead and throw some money at this if you have done your homework. That being said if you have more than 25%of your net worth in this you should have your head examined.

Comments

simpdog: AMEN

gimmick:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I'll say the same thing I did when this was $100, $1000, 5000.... it's not impossible BTC will go to $1M a coin and it's equally possible BTC will go the way of the 1987 topps set so many of us owned. By all means go ahead and throw some money at this if you have done your homework. That being said if you have more than 25%of your net worth in this you should have your head examined.
    I cry a lot about this shit...

Load Metric
    I foresee an imminent 20-30% haircut from these levels

Load Metric
    and then btc gets it all BACK within 20-30 hours

Platinum
    Load Metric

Definitely going to be a bloodbath...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    See Krypt, what you dont realize is that there ARE going to be pullbacks. Every single security, derivative, etc etc known to man goes through the same exact thing

Find me any stock etc who hasn't gone through any type of pullback...

You won't

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    If you can rebuild what you are putting up to invest or that 25 % will not kill you or you have very little going for you in life then this is potentially the "easiest" way for people to get ahead who will never ever be ahead in life or even people who want to take a shot to get ahead.

Some people just need to take some shots with more than much higher than 25% for potential changing life EV vs never being ahead or comfortable and living a shitty life.

We only get to do this one time. This is like the beginning of online poker in some ways although it could shoot to zero but bottom line is I do not see any way that is happening anytime soon.

Load Metric
    what i still can't wrap my head around, why haven't the 'powers that be' put an end to crypto currencies?

not saying they could squash it completely, but they could def do some things together that would kill the price of btc & other crypto

so it makes me think they want this, at least for now

the major players who control the world don't not get involved in a $100 billion market
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 11-26-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what i still can't wrap my head around, why hasn't the 'powers that be' put an end to crypto currencies?

not saying they could squash it completely, but they could def do some things together that would kill the price of btc & other crypto

the major players who control the world don't not get involved in a $100 billion market
    What do you think they could do to squash it?

I think if anything it is going to help the economy

Shit is going to get real in 2018 though. If people think these swings are something then wait till these things start swinging 1k -2k every 10 mins

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    what i still can't wrap my head around, why hasn't the 'powers that be' put an end to crypto currencies?

What do you think they could do to squash it?

I think if anything it is going to help the economy

Shit is going to get real in 2018 though. If people think these swings are something then wait till these things start swinging 1k -2k every 10 mins
    regulations that it make it illegal to fund bitcoin accounts on the exchanges

raid and shut down exchanges

using gov supercomputers to control more than 51% (think if us, russia, japan, koreas, etc)

and probably a hundred other ways people in power could make it stop if it threatened the status quo without them benefiting from it

Thread Information