Page 182 of 418 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    EASY MARK

SFO
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

it takes 5-15 minutes average to show up as available. its wonky.

the 10k cash means you can sell/convert up to 10k worth of bitcoins for cash this week, iirc.

but yeah prepare to be endlessly upset over how hard they grift you.
    OK so here we are hours later and everything on the screen is saying I have no Bitcoins. Except my weekly card limit, which is reflecting the $150 I bought earlier and is now at $11 (it was $7 a few hours ago?). But everything else is saying I didn't buy anything. I just checked the credit card I used and there is nothing showing up on the transactions log from coinbase for the $150 (it updates literally within a minute). I have no idea what the fuck is going on at this point.

Welcome to the death of bitcoin.

Have a nice day.

You will get your coinage but this isn't 2016 so it will take much longer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

OK so here we are hours later and everything on the screen is saying I have no Bitcoins. Except my weekly card limit, which is reflecting the $150 I bought earlier and is now at $11 (it was $7 a few hours ago?). But everything else is saying I didn't buy anything. I just checked the credit card I used and there is nothing showing up on the transactions log from coinbase for the $150 (it updates literally within a minute). I have no idea what the fuck is going on at this point.

Have a nice day.

This seems to make them more valuable. They are in high demand, and aren't easily accessible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Have a nice day.

This seems to make them more valuable. They are in high demand, and aren't easily accessible.
    The bitcoin naysayers are still thinking its market price is driven by the ease with which small transactions can be made. They overlook that big money demand independent of pedestrian retail transaction concerns are now likely to drive bitcoin price.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are ya'll just being stupid or is that what it really is?

Christ who knows how long it will take from a bank account if that is really the case.

I'm losing money here this shit needs to speed up.

Load Metric
    5k-ish at the end of the summer, as promised.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Still no trace of any transaction on my credit card or coinbase account. Daily card limit now up to $27.

Load Metric
    Name:  btc.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  142.4 KB

as promised.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The coinbase reddit is a treasure trove of complete horror stories.

Apparently this is SOP these days. Weeks to get withdrawals and all sorts of problems that seemingly never end.

Is coinbase really the only option to buy and sell?

Load Metric

Apparently this is SOP these days. Weeks to get withdrawals and all sorts of problems that seemingly never end.

i usually just go on local bitcoins and do a cash deposit in somebody's bank account

Load Metric

I've been using coinbase extensively for some time. Its always irritating but rarely truly awful. The fact that your account is brand new works against you tremendously. In 3-6 months you can expect much better performance, if I had to guess. "Much better" being a comparative term, mind you.

Comments

GringoStar: Fact free speculation. The Coinbase expert who treats Bitcoin like it's some fidget spinner. FOH.

Charham: coinbase works

Gold
    Load Metric

gemini.com is decent. Founded by the facebook twins.

Load Metric
    so my 2FA for blockchain has somehow stopped working. No idea why, I had to reset some stuff on my computer and it may have thrown off the 2FA notice through my messages app. This happens a lot according to my google search. I sent a request to blockchain to disable 2FA and then I can reset it later. This may take some time though. So I need another wallet while I sort it out (unfortunately I have coin stuck in the account, but am not going to panic yet). I need another wallet now in the meantime to interact with coinbase with. suggestions please? edit: lot of wallets out there, I need low cost and very easy to use. I don't store bitcoins in the wallet so security not the big thing.

txs
    Last edited by Charham; 09-23-2017 at 05:32 AM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    so my 2FA for blockchain has somehow stopped working. No idea why, I had to reset some stuff on my computer and it may have thrown off the 2FA notice through my messages app. This happens a lot according to my google search. I sent a request to blockchain to disable 2FA and then I can reset it later. This may take some time though. So I need another wallet while I sort it out (unfortunately I have coin stuck in the account, but am not going to panic yet). I need another wallet now in the meantime to interact with coinbase with. suggestions please? edit: lot of wallets out there, I need low cost and very easy to use. I don't store bitcoins in the wallet so security not the big thing.

txs
    Electrum?
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    2nd vote for electrum.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

txs
    Actually probably best to just use my address and I'll take care of them.

1FhzntvGiLGFWrERJbADt5UMeUHwnss19V

yw

Comments

Charham: thank you, check in mail :-)
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    or save yourself some grief and just /dev/null it, cutting out the middle man of donkdownery.

Load Metric
    ok thanks guys, ill try electrum. fyi, i heard back from a person at blockchain, my account is frozen until sept 30 while they review my request.

Load Metric
    ok thanks guys, ill try electrum. fyi, i heard back from a person at blockchain, my account is frozen until sept 30 while they review my request.

Load Metric
    It's ok, Amazon won't start accepting btc until October any ways.

Thread Information