Page 18 of 419 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Then I guess it's gay sex, but I thought he lived in Vegas. Honestly I don't keep track of Skatz stuff very much anymore.

Comments

rum dick: keep your boyfriend pics to yourself rep
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Anyway to short these things

Load Metric
    http://gizmodo.com/some-fool-threw-a...-of-1472685803

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...-landfill-site

The guy mined 7,500 bitcoins before anyone but threw the hard drives in the trash because it annoyed his girlfriend.

Comments

sonatine: roaring with fucking laughter

rum dick: oh jesus fucking christ

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoorb View Post
    Micon has finally arrived, he was loadig up at 5$. How rich is he now?
    Check out Betcheck's posting page 15. Interview with Micon.

"In 2011 I did not have a lot of money lying around to just buy a ton of Bitcoin, but I did invest what I could kept buying some as time went on. Through SealsWithClubs I derive my income in Bitcoin, so that makes my position on that stronger as well,” Macon added.

I found MIcon's claim that his salary is paid in Bitcoins to be unforgettable.

The notion that he HAD to take Bitcoins regardless of wether he thought they were a good investment or not is beautiful.

Most of us spend almost all of what we earn. Regardless, he binked here.

I keep wondering how his compensation package was written.
    Way back in the old days, say 2011-12, Bitcoins are wallowing forever around $5. Dear sweet Jesus, could his salary have been declared in Bitcoins alone with no tie to the dollar? Micon, we will offer you a bi-weekly salary of 300 Bitcoins ($5 BTC x 300=$1500). Now go entertain the customers!

If SWC was so hell bent on the gospel of Bitcoin or wether they thought the act was simply a great differentiator they would have been hypocrites to structure the deal against the dollar.

Fun to consider anyway.

On a side note.
    Blink-182, Rage Against The Machine, The Police all hated each other and broke up only to reunite for the music (and the $).

What better excuse to get Micon and Druff back together for one magical Tuesday night than a Bitcoin call. Srslysirius as the color analyst. Such an interesting topic it should keep the focus to the subject at hand.

I'd love to hear what Micon has to say. I simply cannot listen to his stream of consciousness show. He needs someone to help him focus.

C'mon

Get TMMLK to call in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by backdoorb View Post
    Micon has finally arrived, he was loadig up at 5$. How rich is he now?
    Check out Betcheck's posting page 15. Interview with Micon.

"In 2011 I did not have a lot of money lying around to just buy a ton of Bitcoin, but I did invest what I could kept buying some as time went on. Through SealsWithClubs I derive my income in Bitcoin, so that makes my position on that stronger as well,” Macon added.

I found MIcon's claim that his salary is paid in Bitcoins to be unforgettable.

The notion that he HAD to take Bitcoins regardless of wether he thought they were a good investment or not is beautiful.

Most of us spend almost all of what we earn. Regardless, he binked here.

I keep wondering how his compensation package was written.
    Way back in the old days, say 2011-12, Bitcoins are wallowing forever around $5. Dear sweet Jesus, could his salary have been declared in Bitcoins alone with no tie to the dollar? Micon, we will offer you a bi-weekly salary of 300 Bitcoins ($5 BTC x 300=$1500). Now go entertain the customers!

If SWC was so hell bent on the gospel of Bitcoin or wether they thought the act was simply a great differentiator they would have been hypocrites to structure the deal against the dollar.

Fun to consider anyway.

On a side note.
    Blink-182, Rage Against The Machine, The Police all hated each other and broke up only to reunite for the music (and the $).

What better excuse to get Micon and Druff back together for one magical Tuesday night than a Bitcoin call. Srslysirius as the color analyst. Such an interesting topic it should keep the focus to the subject at hand.

I'd love to hear what Micon has to say. I simply cannot listen to his stream of consciousness show. He needs someone to help him focus.

C'mon

Get TMMLK to call in.
    I know youre gonna be shocked but Micon lied. He owns half of seals. He isnt paid any salary. The guy who started seals brought micon in as the marketer and Micons payment was half the company. Druff said this on one of the radio shows last year when he was bashing Micon before they made their truce. Micon didnt bink shit, he wasted almost all his btcs just like he wasted all his $, count on it.

Comments

Muck Ficon: True story

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Anyway to short these things
    I've read no, and that is one reason the guy I saw talking about it, was saying it will continue to rise.

It was on Calvin Ayre's website, some euro dude.

Load Metric
    He also admitted to owning the site on one of the wsop broadcasts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

You are correct NBH.

But.... It always overshoots your target just a bit. It's never that clean. They'll fuck with you just a little.

You'll want to short it here. You should... but the market (Winkelvoss kids) will squeeze you one last time. When the shorts finally give up then Sayonara Senor.

So let's say $1175 then adios. This will take a week or so.

That was fun....
    Went to $1073, now is at $986.

Your prediction might be right, but it's a bit early to tell.
    Trading $1180.

Let's short it here. You in, Druff?

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  68.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So does the coin hit $1500 before the crash or not? The thing can't continually go up 50%+ every week so I wonder when it crashes how fast it will drop?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    So does the coin hit $1500 before the crash or not? The thing can't continually go up 50%+ every week so I wonder when it crashes how fast it will drop?
    I'm calling a correction here. This is my first short on this. No, I do not see $1500 before some work is done. Gotta retrace a bit and find a base.

The rise is just unsustainable. We all think that. But I love the press jumping on the $1000 news. That was the plan. Overshoot target to squeeze the folks who shorted at the magic $1000. Touched $1250 and those folks covered their loss. Now it corrects.

I think risk to upside is far less than likelihood it breaks $1000. My target $850.

We'll see.

Load Metric
    Trying to call the top is a fools game - and I am guilty here.

My current paranoia is that people are using this as a tax haven - like an old time Swiss bank account. There aren't enough Bitcoins to accommodate real wealth and this could jack BTC to the moon.

The Lifecycle of a Bubble
    Thought this chart was interesting. Do the fingerprints match?

Views: 844
Size:  74.4 KB

Views: 968
Size:  74.0 KB

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Awesome chart

Load Metric
    Trying to call the top is a fools game - and I am guilty here.

My current paranoia is that people are using this as a tax haven - like an old time Swiss bank account. There aren't enough Bitcoins to accommodate real wealth and this could jack BTC to the moon.

i expect that if the chinese cash out and precipitate a 'correction' back to the 220 range, we can expect one more climb up the mountain courtesy of mexican drug cartels repeating the process.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Bitcoin is going to continue to climb much higher.

The media is still reporting that you really can't buy anything with it.
    Just wait until Palpay announces that they will accept it, which will happen soon.

More countries will soon be recognizing Bitcoin as a trading currency.
    Yes, Bitcoin is backed by nothing...but so is the U.S. dollar.
    No question that we will be talking about Bitcoin trading at $5K in January or early February.

Bet big on Bitcoin now and make at least 5 times your money in the next few weeks.

Before it crashes...sometime next summer?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The funny thing is Seals used to give away 5 BTC in the DD freeroll each Wednesday night when it was at $20 to $100 a coin. Once it got a little over $100 they lowered it to I believe a 3 BTC freeroll. I'm not sure what they give away now but it's way less.

It's hilarious when you consider the value of the coins Seals gave away with the current price now which with all due respect when you consider inflation prices that despite the fail of the DD radio show they have given away more money then PFA in freerolls this year no matter what Druff says every week on his show even though I've played in zero point zero of those.

I skimmed a few minutes of the last DD show it's been so long since I listened to that shit but at the end Micon says he's a hoarder and didn't sell a bunch of coins so when people ask him if he's rich he's like fuck yeah I'm rich now. Believe whatever you want I bet he sold some along the way but probably still has lucksacked himself into riches which good for him because he had a better chance with these then making it in tournament poker.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 11-30-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    The funny thing is Seals used to give away 5 BTC in the DD freeroll each Wednesday night when it was at $20 to $100 a coin. Once it got a little over $100 they lowered it to I believe a 3 BTC freeroll. I'm not sure what they give away now but it's way less.

It's hilarious when you consider the value of the coins Seals gave away with the current price now which with all due respect when you consider inflation prices that despite the fail of the DD radio show they have given away more money then PFA in freerolls this year no matter what Druff says every week on his show even though I've played in zero point zero of those.

I skimmed a few minutes of the last DD show it's been so long since I listened to that shit but at the end Micon says he's a hoarder and didn't sell a bunch of coins so when people ask him if he's rich he's like fuck yeah I'm rich now. Believe whatever you want I bet he sold some along the way but probably still has lucksacked himself into riches which good for him because he had a better chance with these then making it in tournament poker.
    Gtd his money in btc far surpasses his lifetime earnings from poker....still can't believe he luck boxed his way into that shit

Silver
    Load Metric
    sheep market place doing well.

Load Metric
    Micon's weekly SWC freeroll is now 300 seals chips. Considering each chip is now worth $1.20 USD, its still a $360 equivalent freeroll each week.

Good for Micon seeing it through if he has his hoard of bit coin still in his possession.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese View Post
    Micon's weekly SWC freeroll is now 300 seals chips. Considering each chip is now worth $1.20 USD, its still a $360 equivalent freeroll each week.

Good for Micon seeing it through if he has his hoard of bit coin still in his possession.
    Druff can no longer say PFA has best freerolls

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiKreese View Post

Druff can no longer say PFA has best freerolls
    BNP came in 4th couple weeks ago got $5 then bought a winning Instant Riches scratch ticket. So PFA is still good here.

Thread Information