Page 360 of 418 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 8358

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

If you sell now... and not buy ~Hang up yr gambling Man Card and it is my Opinion not a Judgement.

BUY BUY BUY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    If you sell now... and not buy ~Hang up yr gambling Man Card and it is my Opinion not a Judgement.

BUY BUY BUY

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This whole thing with Elon. A book could be written.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Real talk I made a skatzcoin like 8 years ago. No idea what happened to it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

somewhere around here i have lobstermac coin source code.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Dropped to 45k

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Dropped to 45k
    I would err on the "BUY" side .....IMO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

somewhere around here i have lobstermac coin source code.

Paper billionaires of the world unite.

Load Metric
    Has Bitcoin hit rock bottom?

Thank you Elon Musk.

Load Metric
    TheXFactor no not at all

What you have now is Wall St and other Massive (Big Money) Corporations seeing some Value at the least in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency for that matter. We have now entered a place where, Cryptocurrency is just another Market of its own self now. There is the NYSE, Commodities, Crypto now. And Crypto Market exposure may get people wildly rich, or break even some of the seemingly cant lose, big Wall St entities (Crypto exposure), or say fall flat on their faces. You have a grossly imperfect Erratic Market here in the Crypto Market being born into existence now. Could it become the more Mainstream and Known (Big Banks, Facebook) Cryptos one day being made that become more of a thing. Maybe, Who knows its too early to tell exactly how this Market will pan out. But it is happening, we do know that for a Fact now.

Ive said on this Forum I believe a lot in both Bitcoin Cash (Bitcoin Blockchain Scaling issues) and Ethereum Blockchain. What you really do have happening now also is. Societally we are beginning to have Blockchain Technology completely built into Life around us now. And it is for the better, Blockchain Technology does make Life better actually, with less Mistakes. So I get it too, but realize now. What you are watching happen is the Ethereum Blockchain for example, beginning to being completely built into our normal Life's now. The whole NFT craze, that's Ethereum Blockchain, so anyway go get you some Ethereum imo before its the next to 50k. Bitcoin will never be worthless XFactor and keep in mind who cares if Tesla sells all their Bitcoin what it will regress back to 10k or 20k but long-Term and Wall St is hedging against inflation now with Bitcoin some really. So Bitcoin isnt, cant actually be worthless or in the Hundreds of dollars in worth again. Bitcoin has now and forever, reached a Price Point that is very high XFactor. And that is not ever going to change now, barring a total over regulation by the US Govt maybe, other then that get used to this all now.

What needs to happen now, and I think it may over to Ethereum Blockchain. There has to be some more Diversification in the entire Crypto space now. Everything cant directly Function off the price of Bitcoin directly. As it does now, and some more balance is needed now. And I think may happen now, with more Ethereum True interest form the Mainstream. And I expect Bitcoin Cash next, thats another Crypto and for real reasons (Bitcoin Blockchain Scaling issues) it makes sense and im big on bch.
    Last edited by garrett; 05-17-2021 at 05:58 AM.

Load Metric
    If I made my first buy at 60K I’d be mad. I’d have no right to be mad because this shit went straight up and has historically featured more 33% drops then any asset I’ve ever seen.

I’d keep an eye out right now. This is a great place to get in assuming it holds 43K.

Comments

garrett: Of course, im calling this she stupe money honestly today. Real Crypto Rich and early adopters are getting rich elsewhere now, so LOL

Load Metric
    Buying (turtles) all the way down now. Just saying.

Load Metric
    It really is amazing to me some of this new stuff being created, wow

I am honestly starting to get to a point, where my head just falls to side jaw on floor thinking to myself WTF.. I cant even believe some of this stuff starting to be born and built out today. For example Zed (LOL) Algorithm Generated Horsey husling is legit, OMG WTF kinda stuff honestly. To a point now im like oh no, this is all too much now maybe. The whole Algorithm Generated Horse racing, build a stabel whole Zed thing, being built on the Ethereum Blockchain is honestly a little where im like WTF is this. It cant be are they really going to, like RACE these LOL Algorithm Generated Horsies. And then build Stables and sell this Algorithm Generated NFT Horsies, I mean WOW wtF... I gotta sit down now just even thinking about it all, and trying to type ie here. Holy F some of this is Next Level stuff for sure...

I already got hit in the head too hard already...

Load Metric
    Warren Buffett said the problem with crypto is that its value is based on speculation ONLY.

Whereas companies (as stock investments) earn income from the operation of their business and that expected long money stream belongs to the investors, a bitcoin, dogecoin or whatever-coin investor owns nothing of the sort. It is simply a speculative vehicle. And don't tell me I am wrong about that.

Just expect these crypto things to fly around all over the place, but never forget there is no earnings based entity behind any of them to give you an idea of what they "should" be worth.

I'll never "invest" in crypto at this point because of this fact.

Load Metric
    I can't tell the difference between a Druff and a Garrett post. I see a wall of text and my eyes glaze while I scroll to the next post. Somehow I'm still able to read and enjoy a BCR post though.

And yeah buy the dip I guess. Full disclosure, I'm all in on ethereum.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post
    Warren Buffett said the problem with crypto is that its value is based on speculation ONLY.

Whereas companies (as stock investments) earn income from the operation of their business and that expected long money stream belongs to the investors, a bitcoin, dogecoin or whatever-coin investor owns nothing of the sort. It is simply a speculative vehicle. And don't tell me I am wrong about that.

Just expect these crypto things to fly around all over the place, but never forget there is no earnings based entity behind any of them to give you an idea of what they "should" be worth.

FW -

I’m not going to say you are wrong. I am going to say you are comparing apples and dump trucks.

You wouldn’t take the part of your overall portfolio that you have in Stonks and put it into Bitcoin or other Crypto. You might consider taking the part of your portfolio allocated in Capital/Commodities and shifting it into BTC/Crypto.

As it pertains to Bitcoin specifically it seems the problem it was created to solve was as a incorruptible store of value. So all the demerits you would give to Gold or Diamonds or Art or the Dollar would also apply to Bitcoin. It would be apples to apples though, or at the very least fruit to fruit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

FW -

I’m not going to say you are wrong. I am going to say you are comparing apples and dump trucks.

You wouldn’t take the part of your overall portfolio that you have in Stonks and put it into Bitcoin or other Crypto. You might consider taking the part of your portfolio allocated in Capital/Commodities and shifting it into BTC/Crypto.

As it pertains to Bitcoin specifically it seems the problem it was created to solve was as a incorruptible store of value. So all the demerits you would give to Gold or Diamonds or Art or the Dollar would also apply to Bitcoin. It would be apples to apples though, or at the very least fruit to fruit.
    I shouldn't be closed minded. Crypto could obviously provide some opportunities for profit, for sure, obviously that's been shown now here in 2021. I think there is some value in crypto (and not just as a specultative vehicle). It can be an incorruptible store of value, yes, I'll give you that.

But I think too many people are going to buy it as an investment to "get rich" (as an alternative to stocks) and that obviously is the reason it has gone up so much so far.

But Daly is right, you SHOULD probably give your portfolio some crypto diversification to benefit from these people who will push crypto up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

FW -

I shouldn't be closed minded. Crypto could obviously provide some opportunities for profit, for sure, obviously that's been shown now here in 2021. I think there is some value in crypto (and not just as a specultative vehicle). It can be an incorruptible store of value, yes, I'll give you that.

But I think too many people are going to buy it as an investment to "get rich" (as an alternative to stocks) and that obviously is the reason it has gone up so much so far.

But Daly is right, you SHOULD probably give your portfolio some crypto diversification to benefit from these people who will push crypto up.
    I guess we now have a “name” behind what you are describing above. “Trampoline investing”. Millennials understand that a 401K slow accrual investing strategy isn’t going to work for them esp if they are waiting until they are in their 30’s to get started. So they will go all in on something and home for a 100x. Early retirement or bust.

Load Metric
    Oldie but goodie.

Name:  B55A0B8C-FABA-4A95-B454-972F5BABC68F.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  60.3 KB

Load Metric
    i just flipped $80 30x on fuckelon and im absolutely terrible at this.

anyone who is using 'pure speculation' as a derogatory term here is maybe missing the point.

Comments

Sanlmar: That’s some clever clever shit right there

Thread Information