Page 349 of 418 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 8349

Thread: Bitcoins are officially donkdown

Load Metric
    I have been trying with no luck , at least 10 exchanges none take the us. I thought Gemini takes the ny but I upload all info up to debit card last step comes out not authorized only if i send bankwire. They never respond politely emailed numerous times nothing back. Pretty sure they work in ny since located in the nyc. Im only playing the cheesburgers stakes not worth it to bankwire it in. I like robinhood but can't send just like paypal they have no send option.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-20-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I have been trying with no luck , at least 10 exchanges none take the us. I though Gemini takes the ny but I upload all info up to debit card last step comes out not authorized only if i send bankwire. They never respond politely emailed numerous times nothing back. Pretty sure they work in ny since located in the nyc. Im only playing the cheesburgers stakes not worth it to bankwire it in. I like robinhood but can't send just like paypal they have no send option.
    I recall you can link to your checking account with Robinhood. It’s been several years. You may have to wait a day or two. Consider it a cooling off period.

I feel guilty encouraging this but you’re an adult and apparently possess all your faculties

I can only imagine how they fill your orders. Do only a limit order please sweet Jesus.

I wrote about my crypto Robinhood trading experience years ago. I did not realize that at that time you did not take possession. Haven’t touched RH since.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I have been trying with no luck , at least 10 exchanges none take the us. I though Gemini takes the ny but I upload all info up to debit card last step comes out not authorized only if i send bankwire. They never respond politely emailed numerous times nothing back. Pretty sure they work in ny since located in the nyc. Im only playing the cheesburgers stakes not worth it to bankwire it in. I like robinhood but can't send just like paypal they have no send option.
    I recall you can link to your checking account with Robinhood. It’s been several years. You may have to wait a day or two. Consider it a cooling off period.

I feel guilty encouraging this but you’re an adult and apparently possess all your faculties

I can only imagine how they fill your orders. Do only a limit order please sweet Jesus.
    Don't worry

Ill take your advice and not go rh route. Many thanks. Don't worry won't gamble away the house. but thanks for your concern I appreciate it. I would feel queezy giving checking info don't have the balls putting a lot of trust in crypto currency company. Maybe its time to stop , too difficult to get moneys on plus would be constantly worried.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-20-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Load Metric

Don't worry

Ill take your advice and not go rh route. Many thanks. Don't worry won't gamble away the house. but thanks for your concern I appreciate it. I would feel queezy giving checking info don't have the balls putting a lot of trust in crypto currency company.
    I don’t have a problem with giving your account info to Robinhood.

My problem is that they don’t give you the best price. You will pay more for Bitcoin there than you might elsewhere. The fill your orders like thieves. They do that with stocks and options too.

Bitcoin is so volatile that whether you pay a $100 or $200 more may not matter.

Load Metric
    I hear you and agree. Surprised Gemini (winkolvoses) no response. Not really though with the covid. I don't mind paying the vig but that sounds ridiculous. I got all excited when I saw paypal offering it figures you can only buy and sell, can' send.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-20-2021 at 06:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Coinbase pro if you going to buy “big” - 6 day period before you can send off.

Cash app isn’t a bad option at all. 2k limit on sending off being downside.

Load Metric
    *checks watch*

5 years.

5 years until quantum computers can hack every single bitcoin wallet ever made and there is exactly nothing anyone can do to stop it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

ETH is the way.get down get down...listen to the shoeshine boy.....
    lisssen to the cab driver.
    get down get down...
    get yr shineeee onnnnnn 1 /BTC..lol. hollllllaaaaaaaaa

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    *checks watch*

5 years.

5 years until quantum computers can hack every single bitcoin wallet ever made and there is exactly nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I read yr post, said "Oh snaps", and reached out to and am Repeating a C.P.A. also a "Prometheus Society" members reply.. / "...Blockchain is un-hackable as of today, while Quantum computers will hack into less intelligent devices, the blockchains tech w/QNtm tech will be as Infallible as it is today.." he kept it simple and dang I am glad of that....
    Then he says "Shoe, just buy Crypto and don t bet sports dice slots Kazakistan pingpong etc.,."!!!!! buy til u die basically...

To be fair I know shit about any of this and less than that in financial....
    just am a guy buying crypto and bobbin and weaving and praying. Crypto is a Govt psych op in full play...to eradicate the economy as we know it or some sh*t like that... Paper $ be done in our life. soon...Poorest will use debit cards from treasury....rest of US,most us here I hope, will use crypto.....not my acid trip bro...
    ahhhh the Prometheus guy tells it better..I sound whacked...they sound fluid......BUY BTC ETH whatever. gd lk. SSbx

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeshine box View Post
    *checks watch*

5 years.

I read yr post, said "Oh snaps", and reached out to and am Repeating a C.P.A. also a "Prometheus Society" members reply.. / "...Blockchain is un-hackable as of today, while Quantum computers will hack into less intelligent devices, the blockchains tech w/QNtm tech will be as Infallible as it is today.." he kept it simple and dang I am glad of that....
    Then he says "Shoe, just buy Crypto and don t bet sports dice slots Kazakistan pingpong etc.,."!!!!! buy til u die basically...

To be fair I know shit about any of this and less than that in financial....
    just am a guy buying crypto and bobbin and weaving and praying. Crypto is a Govt psych op in full play...to eradicate the economy as we know it or some sh*t like that... Paper $ be done in our life. soon...Poorest will use debit cards from treasury....rest of US,most us here I hope, will use crypto.....not my acid trip bro...
    ahhhh the Prometheus guy tells it better..I sound whacked...they sound fluid......BUY BTC ETH whatever. gd lk. SSbx
    yeah so I had to really think about how I was going to respond to this, because I know I want too and have to so hmmmm (lol)...

I actually wholeheartedly agree actually now that, Bitcoin itself could actually be a, or well started out as. An entirely Super high Level, Government or N.S.A Level operation, or just 'thing' lol. I mean, and ive realllly thought about this a lot now, really can make a gazillion different cases of why, and how it actually totally makes sense that maybe. Just maybe, Bitcoin entirely is actually the United States fucking Government.

Then im like, hmmmm Duh no wonder they have been so non existent watching it all unfold. It's them, and the Genesis Wallet so 'Satoshi Nakamoto having never, literally never moved or sold a satoshi, from pennies to now 60k almost. WHAT no way, humans dont function, or act that way. Unless its, the Government. Then they wouldn't have gotten into this at all, for the money or 'Profit' in it. It would be for other reasons, and maybe to just see if some 'Value' system other then Fiat and what we know, could or would take hold. And its obviously been wildly successful we see now. But I wouldnt be shocked if this 'Projekt' is ongoing too maybe haha....

anyway lol now im digressing but you probably get my point here =)

Load Metric
    And actually to me, most importantly in ways actually is this. Bitcoin was sort of 'Born' the White Paper Published in what 2008, and in 2007 we had just had begun to have the worst Economic Collapse since the Great Depression in the United States. Peoples houses flipped upside down. 401ks Vanished, stocks went from $100 a share to $3 or $4 so in a short time like wham, people got clobbered literally collectively.

So the thing to me now when I think about it and I get why maybe then could be, etc but I think why then. But that is exactly when this new crypto currency was begun. That timing to me is so telling, and Fast-Forward to where we are today. And the U.S Government is still so hands off to a point, I start to think to myself (o.k. Wait, something is actually going on here lol)

i'm really actually starting to believe that Bitcoin itself is entirely, a United States Government wholly owned and functioning Mechanism here maybe. It would check all the boxs, the whys answered, and actually makes, perfect sense. Its a little scary lol....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    And actually to me, most importantly in ways actually is this. Bitcoin was sort of 'Born' the White Paper Published in what 2008, and in 2007 we had just had begun to have the worst Economic Collapse since the Great Depression in the United States. Peoples houses flipped upside down. 401ks Vanished, stocks went from $100 a share to $3 or $4 so in a short time like wham, people got clobbered literally collectively.

So the thing to me now when I think about it and I get why maybe then could be, etc but I think why then. But that is exactly when this new crypto currency was begun. That timing to me is so telling, and Fast-Forward to where we are today. And the U.S Government is still so hands off to a point, I start to think to myself (o.k. Wait, something is actually going on here lol)

i'm really actually starting to believe that Bitcoin itself is entirely, a United States Government wholly owned and functioning Mechanism here maybe. It would check all the boxs, the whys answered, and actually makes, perfect sense. Its a little scary lol....
    I think that is a step too far. But I think you are kidding yourself if you think there isn’t already a big stash of these things in a US Treasury/Fed wallet somewhere. 0% chance CIA isn’t using it.

Fed has 0% to lose with printing up a 1/4 trillion fun coupons and redeeming them in for BTC just to hold “just in case”.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Anyone thinking a government anywhere could have invented Bitcoin is seriously oversestimating the capabilities of government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    *checks watch*

5 years.

I've actually thought about this. The rewards for hacking wallets will be absolutely tremendous. Buckle up.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    *checks watch*

5 years.

I've actually thought about this. The rewards for hacking wallets will be absolutely tremendous. Buckle up.
    Based on the age of this thread, I wouldn't put any faith in Sonatine's predictions of doom.

Comments

garrett: LoL zing....
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    When you ship a $25 freeroll prize via Bitcoin what would you expect the fee to be now? $6?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When you ship a $25 freeroll prize via Bitcoin what would you expect the fee to be now? $6?
    Yes, and that's why I temporarily stopped doing it, unless they want BTC cash

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    *checks Apple watch*

5 years til Donald Trump Jr. takes office, bans quantum computing and replaces the greenback with Doge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    *checks Apple watch*

5 years til Donald Trump Jr. takes office, bans quantum computing and replaces the greenback with Doge
    This gentleman is long the Q

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I think that is a step too far. But I think you are kidding yourself if you think there isn’t already a big stash of these things in a US Treasury/Fed wallet somewhere. 0% chance CIA isn’t using it.

Fed has 0% to lose with printing up a 1/4 trillion fun coupons and redeeming them in for BTC just to hold “just in case”.
    fun coupons lmao is actually hilarious...

we really have and are again printing so much money. We are at the moment fully participating in our duty as the leading Monetary Policy leading Country in the World. That is for sure lol. But that is also why there has been a run to Bitcoin, or heck even Silver or commodities you can say. Its people starting to Trend toward, hedging for Inflation. Anyone with a half a brain who actually understand how a Capitalistic Money Printing leading the World Country functions, Understand o.k. wait a minute here. We probably are going to have to deal with some negative consequences now. To having printed a lot of Trillions in debt now, and lol this fuckin COVID timing. A lot of money wasn't at the moment, and Biden has to deal with it. And Inflation is coming, if not an all out full Recessionary period. Get your Mortgage now, or refinance with these all-Time low interest rates at the moment. Because Interest Rates are going up for sure. You cant print and give out as much money now as we have, without paying for it all somehow and from somewhere, right =)..

anyway im digressing now, sorry lol... =)

Thread Information